India-Forums

What's with Siddhesh's drama? (Page 3)

aramint Groupbie
aramint
aramint

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
I did not appreciate the act. It was good, but Siddesh is a show off. It should have been a group act, with Amu, Kishore, Sid and D sir

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aramint

I did not appreciate the act. It was good, but Siddesh is a show off. It should have been a group act, with Amu, Kishore, Sid and D sir

The group act wasnt a possible option when the rest were in the opposite team!! The producers of the show or the two masters should have arranged something like that, then it would have become possible.. Sid on his own wouldnt have been able to get it done... Anyway I liked it.. And Sid has always shown his affection for Geeta at all times, and Geeta is also very attached to him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain-Mink-

Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I loved his performance for Geeta ma! That was really sweet of him! he is such a talented dancer! Day DreamingI loved the way Siddesh finished his act with rose petals.

Edited by Noor_Ul_Ain - 17 May 2011 at 11:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

priyapiya IF-Dazzler
priyapiya
priyapiya

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

First, he abruptly interferes Mainish saying he wants to say something and if he can come on the stage? Once Manish said okay, Siddhesh comes on the stage and states, he won't say but will show. Then he goes through a full length sad dance. Once he is done that, he announces he has to do  a happy dance too and he does two of them. Then he sheds tears when Geeta compliments him, if that is a comliment (the he is nice but must learn not to say rude things as that leads him to be misunderstood).

Phokat mein dus barah minutes ka stage hogging Star

Strange guy
I Don't Think He Has Done Anything Wrong...
All He Did Or All He Wanted To Do Is A Very Special Or Something Special For Geeta Maa...
And Ofcourse He Wanted To Dedicate This Performances To Geeta Maa...
And I Think He Did A Wonderful Perfomances For Geeta Maa...
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
There's nothing wrong with what he did. I'm a Siddhesh fan or anything, but what he did was out of love and respect for Geeta Maa. There's nothing wrong in that! Big smile
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
drama or no drama
i really liked the act :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index