mayurmaaneet

IF-Dazzler

mayurmaaneet

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Originally posted by x-Sundas-x

Originally posted by Usman.

Originally posted by x-Sundas-x

Oh this is Maha Malik novel right? I decided not to watch because I already red the novel. The ending is too depressing so couldn't watch it. Zaini is really going to regret what she did to everyone.

yep.. it is maha malik's novel.. but they have ruined the essence of the original novel.. they changed thestory linealot.. so many sub plots & totally unwanted twits and turns..

Oh that's why LOLthat's why I couldn't be asked watching it. I already knew the ending so I didn't watch it. Sleepy
well in the novel the ending was that zainab threw acid on her face, ahsan & soofia were going out of station when ahsan saw her, she asked forgiveness & died.. but here they hav already shown that she has thrown acid on her face.. and have killed sikandar.. and she is in jail now... last epi is today.. dont know what they are gonna do

interesting.. actually just saw one epi.. but what did zaini mena by in the precap that from now on hes life is gonna be qayamat? i didnt get that part.. im gonna read the novel now.. im guessing its better than the show itself.. lol..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mere Khwab Reza Reza (Page 5)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
it was not the last episode.. they still showed precap... may be its timing is goin to change Confused but serously they should end it... its getting crappy

elle45

Goldie

elle45

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Well, tom's the last episode. It's just between whether she will or won't marry Ahsan, seeing as he's just dying to marry her. Why can't he see Soofia is just doing this to make him happy, she's not happy herself Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Well, tom's the last episode. It's just between whether she will or won't marry Ahsan, seeing as he's just dying to marry her. Why can't he see Soofia is just doing this to make him happy, she's not happy herself Unhappy

they are hell bent on showing Ahsan is a loser... not a good husband at all. wen he was with zainab.. he was always doing soofia soofia.. and now when he is with soofia he just keep on ranting zainab zainab..Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top