Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Ambofan

IF-Dazzler

Ambofan

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Yes Ahsan should better become a good boy now...
He never behaved so rudely with Zainab but he does so with Soofia, is it just because Soofia listens to him quietly and doesn't create tantrums like Zainab ?? Confused
Good people should be valued for their goodness and shouldn't only be used to fulfill one's own purpose...

Wake up Ahsan Ayaz !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiba282

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mere Khwab Reza Reza (Page 3)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elle45

Goldie

elle45

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
He has such a fluctuating mood, it was understandable earlier but now it's just irritating. Poor Sufia also lost a husband, but is she complaining?

Have you guys seen the full OST of the show? It does give a clue that Zainab is just going to go from bad to worse and Ahsan might be getting richer?

-Chotta-Don-

IF-Achieverz

-Chotta-Don-

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

all i have to say about the whole serial is that 
I HATE ZAINAB!!!! ROFL 
i mean seriously! Angry shes disgusting, and is the LEAD PROTAGONIST!! Stern Smile amazing!

i agree i hate zainabBig smile

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
what are they doing with serial... they should have followed the original story from the novel.. but they are adding unnecessary twists and turns to make it long... they are dragging it.. it should have ended by now...what have they turned zainab into.. 4th man in his life... they ruined the whole novel..

elle45

elle45

Goldie

elle45

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Usman, you've read the novel? Does it have a happy or sad ending? Do Ahsan and Zainab end up back together? What about Sofia? Who throws the acid?

Please tell me what you know. They're dragging the show on and on and I'm unable to watch it now.

Usman.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Usman, you've read the novel? Does it have a happy or sad ending? Do Ahsan and Zainab end up back together? What about Sofia? Who throws the acid?

Please tell me what you know. They're dragging the show on and on and I'm unable to watch it now.

i have not but my cousin have read the novel.. she told me the story... 
she said they have changed the story from the novel... in the novel zainab dint run away with ramla's bro...she will throw acid on her self.. ask forgiveness from ahsan & sofia. and will die...
this was the story in novel... they might change the story on tv.. as they have changed the plot quite a few times now...

elle45

Goldie

elle45

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Thanks Usman, I did keep thinking that she would throw acid on herself. The whole show focuses on how beautiful she is... And she decided to end that beauty. I have a feeling that Ahsan will take her back even after that though, since they've changed the story.

Usman.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Thanks Usman, I did keep thinking that she would throw acid on herself. The whole show focuses on how beautiful she is... And she decided to end that beauty. I have a feeling that Ahsan will take her back even after that though, since they've changed the story.

but that wouldnt be fair with sofia.. she should not come back to ahsan's life now.. let them remain happy...

elle45

Post Reply New Post

Go to top