dnt be disapointed with maha epi...

Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey all...

i know many of u r very disapointed with the maha episode but plz just chill...in the past we hv also faced such situations but the cvs lived upto our expectations so i thnk they hv smthng else instore for us... so people relax n be positve...

as far as maha is concerned i personaly lvd it...it was a cmplete entertaiment pakage with romance, fun, a bit of thrill, mahi... i mean it had everythng... i thnk the SR was also well executed...it may not hv lvd upto ur expectations but still it was fine...infact try to feel the situation the music, maneets expresions everythng was tooo gud...atleast the essence of maneet was their which makes the thm the best  couple...and most important of all the night is still not over and they r still in jungle...so take everythng in a positive way...and i hv always thought that amneet dnt need intense romantic scenes to set the screen on fire...their awesome expressions with mahi is more than enough...

we should apreciate the effort put in by the entire team, gc and dd...

i lvd it...and after yesterdays episode i am proud to be a maneetian...

this post was not meant ot hurt smbody just my opinion...
Edited by Ash1991 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by Ash1991

Thanx Ash for the positive post...it has given me a lot of confidence because I too liked the episode...I also felt that it had a good mix of everything...as for the last 6-7 minutes... they were simply mindblowing...I mean Gurti's expressions were so good that they did not need any words to express their feelings...their faces and eyes said it all...the rest of course is upto the viewers' imagination...and believe me our imagination always runs riot where they are concerned...😍 I have been like this since yesterday...have watched it so often now that i think i am gonna dream about it for days on end...feel like giving a big hug to the entire team for giving us a week full of great episodes...πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—...and of course a special hug to Gurti for their performance ...Thanx all of u and keep up the good work...
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
100%AGREEE YAAR OUR MANEET IS AWESOMEEEπŸ‘
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
we like maha episode but only diapionted for SR atleast lip kiss enough for us .if they start end part from yday show atleast kiss .dont want x-rate scene.simple scene.let see 2morrow.
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry I am not agree with u-- πŸ˜”  I am so Disapointed with Maha--Epi--πŸ˜’ coz...
Maha--Epi me koi new turan hona chahiye tha ... Yes ek turan huya Maan-geet ki Milan πŸ˜‰  But usse pahle Maan hi Balwant hai ye vi true sabke samne aaata to super hota... πŸ‘ Maan - Geet ki SR (MsK)  style me hota to just super...hota   πŸ˜‰
but its super allso...☺️
tellyme thumbnail

Well said and I agree...It was a nice episode and wonderful presentation...I loved GC and DD the way they express what's going to happen btn them was superb... I thank the entire team to show it in such a mature and beautiful way...