..::>Genda Phool Of The Week-NETRI<::.. - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

πŸ˜†  Your answers are really good Netri, keep going.
Thank U sheemu , Most of them dump the Qs. but no feed back ... Rubal send me 3 set of Qs. I only have one feedback so  ...  πŸ˜†

If anyone else wants to post ?s Go ahead and do that . I m unavailable Fri - Sat - Sun . So will Ans. As many as I can rest I'll do Monday .
Edited by netri - 12 years ago
@nets ahh i get wht u mean nowπŸ˜›! thts realli sweet of ya! πŸ€—
Originally posted by tejeshec

Before I start I would like to wish you all the best. There is no compulsion to answer these ?'s. You are free to skip. But I know u are not the types who will run away from challenges(not that my ?'s are challenging considering how well u have carried u'r FOOL tag this week)
Nice Makhan by telling me I did well with FOOL Ans. πŸ˜†
Here we go:

This set(its non fiction) is a breather should warm u up for the next set:

One thing negative about the following members:(no smart answers like i don't see negatives in people, I don't know,  he/she doesn't have negatives, I can't judge from their posts...blah blah blah...such overly smart answers will be considered invalid...as I have mentioned before u are free to skip them...n yaa if u have not interacted with anyone below u can skip that person and if u are scared of that person even then u can skip..frankness is what is being tested here...its secondary how we will judge that but...)

I have writen abt those I interact  more .
Sheemu :  I hope she just relax and enjoy what's on in SGP than worrying abt OBS / SGP comparison .
SB:    Y he is not strict with us more ? I would have . 🀣
Febi:   I hope once she says no to help me .😳
Feefs:   She should at least tell us her true First name.. Non of us r Assassins . πŸ˜‰
Shweta:   Y is so neat & tidy ... I would love to see her messy side ...😲
Renu Di:  No more Blooper . Write more abt the episode .
Himanshu Bhai:   Plz no RESERVE post atleast finish writing what u start .
Aneesha:   Y U like the RESERVE  Post ?
Tanu Di: No more news telecast , V want more of her analysis posts . πŸ‘
Keenu:   She should b careful with who she trusts. her personality is outgoing and I know she must have lots of friends so just b careful .
Rubal: Read Rubal . I like to see ur sensible side . plus Plz write more than 5 Lines in a post .
Me:   Stop argue with someone for one day
You:  Stop worry abt small things , I don't have do everything right but once in a while I can relax and do everything wrong . ( Ohh I so wish I can do something wrong or atlest break a rule )
Your hubby:   Listen more to me  . Specially when I say  " I know I m right "

Second set:(Pure Fiction...creative n funny answers will be appreciated..random answers are a big no no..try connecting to their deeds(good/bad) and base it on that)

What will u do if God turns u into the following personalities for 1 day:

1. Ragini Khanna.  stop Khee Khee All the time. & World is not as nice as she is . I hope she sees true  / Normal " S***" case with her eyes open.
2. Jay Soni : Hopeless case .
3. Barack Obama  : he has earned a Nobel price now prove U r worth it .
4. Osama Bin Laden(jo bhi karna par bhoot bhoot mat khelna)   : Not my problem , It's hells problem .
5. Rakhi Sawant(this should be easy peazy lemon squeazy 4 u)   : Cover up girl
6. Dolly Bindra(again an easy one)  : Zip up ur mouth Girl , Plz think before speak .
7. Sonia Gandhi :  Does she even understand " POLITICS " ? If not just stay home .
8. Mallika Sherawat  : Learn to act .
9. Jim Parsons(I Know u watch BBT)  U rock Dude . Can I have ur autograph ?
10. Rabri Devi  Stop following ur hubby's advice , Use ur own brain !!!!1
11. Mayawati  : Do something right & without the attitude ...
12. Madonna  : Retire now !!!! With dignity intact !!!! What  U have done to ur face .
13. Steffi Graph  : Plz play again or train others. Again Autograph Plz .
14. Oprah Winfrey   :  Stop giving freee Gifts .
15. Veena Mallik    (Not sure abt this Is it BB4 /5 ?)  Stop acting so shallow .
16. SashiKala  : Wonderful vamp. πŸ‘
17. Mother Teresa   : I salute U . I don't have enough words to show my gratitude but mother loosing U was like God has called his favorite angel back .
18. Marilyn Monroe  :  Beauty has a price , I hope U rest in peace where no one can hurt u again.
19. Sachin Tendulkar  :   Plz train free of charge other kids . U owe that much to society . 😳
20. Lalu Prasad Yadav   : Dude , Retire plaz... U have enough money , rest in peace and let us .

More sets to follow...
Jay Soni -Hopeless case??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lol Netri I honestly did not know you this is how you feel about him. I must say I agree with you though!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Jay Soni -Hopeless case??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lol Netri I honestly did not know you this is how you feel about him. I must say I agree with you though!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Psst ... Let it b just our secret ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I m sorry to say Jay Fans out there ... Soni is not doing anything for me , His character is weak , whatever the reason , He as an actor hasn't show me  that he can give great performances . May b I m asking too much. but I pay money to watch the entertainment they provide so I m entitle to expect great performances .  Akshay is about the same age is he is and he played a complax character even after being so young . So there r actors out there who can act so Jay soni surprise me with one of ur greatest performances and I'll b the first one eating my words .πŸ˜‰ For me , being matcho is is not important but able to do ur job well is important .😳  And he does get paid for his job. 
Thanks Sheemu for always being first to give me feedback  on my ans. eventhough person asking ?s has n't made comment on them .πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜†

Originally posted by netri

Psst ... Let it b just our secret ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I m sorry to say Jay Fans out there ... Soni is not doing anything for me , His character is weak , whatever the reason , He as an actor hasn't show me  that he can give great performances . May b I m asking too much. but I pay money to watch the entertainment they provide so I m entitle to expect great performances .  Akshay is about the same age is he is and he played a complax character even after being so young . So there r actors out there who can act so Jay soni surprise me with one of ur greatest performances and I'll b the first one eating my words .πŸ˜‰ For me , being matcho is is not important but able to do ur job well is important .😳  And he does get paid for his job. 
Thanks Sheemu for always being first to give me feedback  on my ans. eventhough person asking ?s has n't made comment on them .πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜†

Have patience Nets when u ask others to be patient apply it to u'rself first...🀣
Originally posted by NETRI

Keenu:   She should b careful with who she trusts. her personality is outgoing and I know she must have lots of friends so just b careful .
U knw nets thts wht everyone tells me to, thts y i try to be careful but then not sure how much πŸ˜› 
Originally posted by tejeshec

Have patience Nets when u ask others to be patient apply it to u'rself first...🀣
U know I wasn't talking abt U . πŸ˜‰   I'll wait . 
@ Keenu M glad I m not the only one thought of this . Hope u don't mind😳 .πŸ˜›  This is wht I do , I just listen  It is important What people tell U , But it is far more important what they r not telling U . So just analyse what they said or not said and U'll know .  If they r said bad stuff abt someone else in front of U then It's just matter of time , They will say something abt U . Ohh , & If U don't want people to find out ur secret ( If there is any ) then don't tell anyone, If U must then just one person so ( If secrets out then U'll know the source )πŸ˜‰  hope this helps .πŸ˜ƒ

@ Keenu M glad I m not the only one thought of this . Hope u don't mind😳 .πŸ˜›
im  the last person who will mind itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

@ Keenu M glad I m not the only one thought of this . Hope u don't mind😳 .πŸ˜›  This is wht I do , I just listen  It is important What people tell U , But it is far more important what they r not telling U . So just analyse what they said or not said and U'll know .  If they r said bad stuff abt someone else in front of U then It's just matter of time , They will say something abt U . Ohh , & If U don't want people to find out ur secret ( If there is any ) then don't tell anyone, If U must then just one person so ( If secrets out then U'll know the source )πŸ˜‰  hope this helps .πŸ˜ƒ

Gyaan baatne ke liye shukriya...and I am not being sarcastic here...πŸ˜ƒ