Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

soulmate...some thoughts regarding Dev and Radhika (Page 3)

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Misti Liked your Topic about soul-mates  and your views about it ...You have nicely given your thoughts linking the quotes of different authors on the said subject to Dev and Radhika, s relationship ...As for me , i am disillusioned about this soul-mate thing in the context of marriage ...You find marriage of years breaking just after kids are settled ...Comprise on the marriage because of Society pressure or for Kids, sake...In most of the cases girls-are making efforts or compromise to keep the marriage intact ...Yes when saw Radika and Dev in CB 1 , they were soul-mate for me...Feeling presence of each-other without turning, reading the pain or any-other feeling in the eyes or the face of the other person  without uttering a word ...Same was in CB2 when they both grew up and felt each-other,s presence without knowing each other ...All you have written is right about theCB2 Dev  Radhika,s initial meeting with each-other...There was some bonding .Yes agree with you does not have to be spouse , sometimes you meet a person and feel connected who can feel what you are going through without you saying a thing...What ever i have written , observing the people...It was pleasure to read your and Chalhov views on the said topic

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34PutijaChalhovmisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Misti Liked your Topic about soul-mates  and your views about it ...You have nicely given your thoughts linking the quotes of different authors on the said subject to Dev and Radhika, s relationship ...As for me , i am disillusioned about this soul-mate thing in the context of marriage ...You find marriage of years breaking just after kids are settled ...Comprise on the marriage because of Society pressure or for Kids, sake...In most of the cases girls-are making efforts or compromise to keep the marriage intact ...Yes when saw Radika and Dev in CB 1 , they were soul-mate for me...Feeling presence of each-other without turning, reading the pain or any-other feeling in the eyes or the face of the other person  without uttering a word ...Same was in CB2 when they both grew up and felt each-other,s presence without knowing each other ...All you have written is right about theCB2 Dev  Radhika,s initial meeting with each-other...There was some bonding .Yes agree with you does not have to be spouse , sometimes you meet a person and feel connected who can feel what you are going through without you saying a thing...What ever i have written , observing the people...It was pleasure to read your and Chalhov views on the said topic

Thanks Neerja...as for divorce maybe the couples were not soulmates...maybe the presence of either of them in the company of each other was upto that point and then they had to go their separate ways...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Very nice, Misti. You've used quotations from 2 of my favorite writers Paul and Richard Bach. For more stuff by Richard, did you read Bridge Across Forever (that's where your quote is from).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bholabear

Very nice, Misti. You've used quotations from 2 of my favorite writers Paul and Richard Bach. For more stuff by Richard, did you read Bridge Across Forever (that's where your quote is from).

Thanks Bholabear...Brige across forever...the story of Richard and Leslie?...yes I have read it ...I think I read Jonathan Livngstone Seagul first and then Bridge Across Forever.

Edited by misti73 - 16 May 2011 at 6:50pm

Go to top