Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Visu interviews let relieve the magic again (Page 5)

unmita Senior Member
unmita
unmita

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
You know friends.. I hv this strange feeling that it's Vahbiz who has control over Vivian & so no VISU interviews.. This I say because, since they declared their relationship.. we have stopped getting offscreen photos of Bhabiz & Suku as well, & in certain scenes where they both r present, sometimes when the camera is not focussing on Bhabiz I hv noticed her giving strange looks to Suku.. Bhabiz is quite dominating.. it's obvious from her body language..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashtad.

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
I miss this=(
They are among the few extremly comfterable costars. Sweet and fun without even trying to be, they are 'real' whatever they are. whats wrong with media? want more AP interviews.

Thnx TM!
PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
So cute, So easy-going,So comftarble with eachother. and yet we dont get anymore interviews these days=(. Its sad that his personal life is involved on the sets:(
Thanx for sharing TM!

Edited by cooliecute - 17 May 2011 at 4:31am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index