Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Karan's favourite places
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Karan Mehra aka Karan of Behenein lists his favourite places in India and abroad. Read on to know which places the actor loves the most.
Showing 1 of 5 imagesPrevious    Next
Karan Mehra
Goa- Goa is number one on my list for obvious reasons. I love to party when I am there. A friend of mine has recently bought a bungalow there so visiting the place with my group is even more fun now.

Karan Mehra
Mumbai- I love Mumbai because it's the place where I live. It is also where I get my work so I am completely in love with Mumbai and cannot stay away from the city for too long.

Karan Mehra
Delhi  I spent my childhood in Delhi so I have many pleasant memories from there. My parents still live there so I keep visiting them often.
Karan Mehra
London- Next on my list is London. I spent three or four months there looking for a school as I had planned to study there but that plan got cancelled later. I have some good friends back there and London is great for shopping too.

Karan Mehra
US- I have never visited the US but plan to go there soon as it is my dream holiday destination. I hope my dream is fulfilled soon.

Edited by Armu4eva - 14 May 2011 at 11:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PN_luvs_Arjun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan's favourite places--indya.com" in Behenein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
nice to know about him

lakshmi42

IF-Dazzler

lakshmi42

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Nice article. Thanks for sharing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top