GC and DD are shooting today, on Sunday too - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
After reading IF, I've decided not to watch ME.  I do not want to be disappointed so I will leave the SR to my imagination.  Hey maybe the CV's read our messages and decided to re-shoot the SR scene.  Perhaps they will continue it on Monday?

HEY GOD DON'T HEAR YOU IF YOU DON'T PRAY...

Regardless still love Gurti!
Edited by sac58375 - 12 years ago
when was tere mast mast do naina sequence...
Originally posted by anisharoy1

when was tere mast mast do naina sequence...
that sequence occured when just before the mahi mahi song
it was when maan and geet when to select clothes
maan got agigated with the thought of the tailor taking geet's measurments
so he he himself took upon the task of measuring her
aka tere mast mast do nain
Hope this helps its a must watch!!!πŸ˜›
thanks dear for the info...
maybe the cvs will do the damage control...i blame the cvs for the sr scene...
dd was unwell and gc got hurt they could have waited..but no...chalo..let see what tomorrow holds for us...
Yeah me too want to see what is in store for us all for tomorrow...
thank u so much dear for sharing the news

aww DD and GC r shooting even on sunday...DD is unwell and GC has that mishap on the sets but still they r shooting Hats off to themπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Eventhough MAANEET's milan ki raat scenes were for abt 5 mins, i wud say DD and GC both were awesome out of this world with their expressions...DD and GC r Queen and King of expressions...DD and GC r the best actress and best actor i have ever seen in my life... MAANEET r truly the most divine sacred dreamy magical charming beautiful lovely musical adorable sweet romantic passionate breathtaking couple...MAANEET r a perfect couple...MAANEET r the best couple ever and forever...MAANEET r truly a couple made in heaven...love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET truly and deeply to infinity and even beyond...

Also plz check my new post Khushi if u wish to...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1683815

Mahaepi-love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET

Originally posted by serenelove

thnx 4 news Khushi

Welcome Saba...what happened??? i got into the habit of seeing u use my other name...why khushi all of a sudden???
Originally posted by sptrno

thank u so much dear for sharing the news

aww DD and GC r shooting even on sunday...DD is unwell and GC has that mishap on the sets but still they r shooting Hats off to themπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Eventhough MAANEET's milan ki raat scenes were for abt 5 mins, i wud say DD and GC both were awesome out of this world with their expressions...DD and GC r Queen and King of expressions...DD and GC r the best actress and best actor i have ever seen in my life... MAANEET r truly the most divine sacred dreamy magical charming beautiful lovely musical adorable sweet romantic passionate breathtaking couple...MAANEET r a perfect couple...MAANEET r the best couple ever and forever...MAANEET r truly a couple made in heaven...love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET truly and deeply to infinity and even beyond...

Also plz check my new post Khushi if u wish to...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1683815

Mahaepi-love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET

U r always a wonderful read Span...will check ur post right now...sleeping???
The new Director is backwas, atleast he should have seen previous epis to understand how well he could have executed the Sr in more πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

U r always a wonderful read Span...will check ur post right now...sleeping???
thank u so much sweetheart...love uπŸ€—

i have checked ur lovely comments and posted my reply as well dear...thank u for all the love and appreciation

it's 2.30 am i'm going to bed early tonightπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

gn sweet MAANEET dreams darling

hopefully 2mrw v will get a beautiful and lovely MAANEET epi😊😍❀️