Voices on male casting couch-Angad

Armu4eva Coolbie

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Voices on Male Casting Couch
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

The casting couch, commonly known in the West as hard audition, is becoming more and more common in our entertainment industry. We just spoke to few actors from the television industry who give their comment on male casting couch.
Showing 1 of 5 imagesPrevious    Next
Angad Hasija
Angad Hasija

I have heard a lot about the existence of casting couch, but in the end, nobody can force anyone to do anything. Forcing and getting work like this is not acceptable. I work hard and it pays off. But I am sure the reason people fall for this must be something genuine. They must have their own problems, which makes them do something like that. I would run out of Mumbai if someone puts across an indecent proposal. But, touch wood, nothing like that has never happened to me and I really hope that something like this never happens as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaptkq Groupbie

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
we all hope that male casting couch never happens with anyone and especially in india

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index