India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

UrmiRashi kalakari backfire

sexyheels Senior Member
sexyheels
sexyheels

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
i was just wondering that i sure as hell will enjoy urmi rashi kalakri backfire about Gohem. Urmi thinks ahem is a heartless man which he certainly isn't because he loves his mom and cares for his family, he was even nice to gopi in the beginning. he just has something stuck up his... you know what. 

i want to see their faces when ahem declares his love for gopi instead of kicking her out of the house.

also what they are forgetting is that koki will kill ahem before she allows him to kick her vahu out of modi bhavan. and they are also forgetting that ahem already has feelings for him he is just TOO much of a dimwit and stupid idiot to realize that. i mean how many of you noticed the way he watched gopi cry in the kitchen only to come home and drink the milk tea - i mean were we not stunned by that behaviour. and also how many noticed the fact that Ahem smiled and even hugged gopi back in swtzerland when he found her. and lets not forget how he snatches little glances of gopi every chance he gets especially in last week's madir scenes. 

oh i forgot one more thing that urmi rashi are forgetting and that is: that CVs will get Gohem together or else they may not survive b/c Gohem fans will sorta kill them... theek bolche right LOLZLOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

deena17jasmin0000sandhyanand17preethi_mandalaLakshmiRathorewinter30aachusA-A-STraxy101smithasrkSwap-ArhiPoojaa_Pshobi12500-Nafisa-MereMahiyaa.

aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
ya this is our last chance given to the cvs...this kalakari should bring gohem together...thats all...Stern Smile
ladydivine Groupbie
ladydivine
ladydivine

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Their new plan is invalid and useless. What makes them think that taking Gopi out of the house will allow Rashi to live like a queen??? Koki will never let it happen. Also she must know that if Gopi gets out all the responsibilities of the house will fall on her shoulder. Didn't we watch that before?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamSz-Nafisa-

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Somewhere deep down in Ahem's heart, he cares for Gopi and has feelings for her, or at least gets attracted whenever she's there.. it's just the matter of his big EGO getting into his way and not letting his heart explore and have space to get to know Gopi! 

the day he lets go of his so called high ego and pride, he will accept our innocent Gopi.
 I mean c'mon he just has the fear of losing against an "uneducated" girl, losign his control on himself over a girl that is "low:" in his eyes. but the Iron man has to melt someday..

-Pooja

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
im also waiting for that moment when aham will will realize his love for gopi and rashi and urmi face will burnt by jealuosy. he just need to realize his love 

aachus

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sexyheels

i was just wondering that i sure as hell will enjoy urmi rashi kalakri backfire about Gohem. Urmi thinks ahem is a heartless man which he certainly isn't because he loves his mom and cares for his family, he was even nice to gopi in the beginning. he just has something stuck up his... you know what. 

i want to see their faces when ahem declares his love for gopi instead of kicking her out of the house.

also what they are forgetting is that koki will kill ahem before she allows him to kick her vahu out of modi bhavan. and they are also forgetting that ahem already has feelings for him he is just TOO much of a dimwit and stupid idiot to realize that. i mean how many of you noticed the way he watched gopi cry in the kitchen only to come home and drink the milk tea - i mean were we not stunned by that behaviour. and also how many noticed the fact that Ahem smiled and even hugged gopi back in swtzerland when he found her. and lets not forget how he snatches little glances of gopi every chance he gets especially in last week's madir scenes. 

oh i forgot one more thing that urmi rashi are forgetting and that is: that CVs will get Gohem together or else they may not survive b/c Gohem fans will sorta kill them... theek bolche right LOLZLOL

Sexyheels, love the parts in red. I really hope Rashi and Urmila's silly plans backfire big time! It is definitely about time Aham changed from stone into wax (using Urmila's descriptions of him!) and stopped fighting his growing feelings, and most definitely time that Rashi and Urmila got their comeuppance!

From your fingertips to the CV's eyes/brains! Wink

-Nafisa-

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
First of all I don't get this whole evil plan. Evil people are tolerable in soaps atleast if the audience can see they have a worthwhile purpose. What is Rashi purpose to get Aham's money. SHE IS A MORON. What makes her think just because Gopi is not in the picture she will get half or if any of Aham's money. As long as Koki and Aham are alive she isn't get an dime. Aham paid her phone bill, but did she not realize at how much contempt at which he did it, he hates the idea of sharing anything of his with anyone other than his mother. As for being the only bahu and queen of mansion, again as long as Koki is alive the only thing she will be doing is housework. I don't understand their logic. With or without Gopi Rashi is still the loser because she is not married to Aham and that will never change. Maybe her whole idea if she gets nothing, gopi shouldn't either. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ladydivineDreamSz-Nafisa-

DreamSz Senior Member
DreamSz
DreamSz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I think rashi and jigar should be looking for a flat (atleast she can have things her way there) instead of dhawal because the things she has coming her way will
Literally kill her inside (ahem and gopis love) ... And there kalakari is really stupid if they dont want ahem and gopi together they might aswell just set the madir on fire again, If she can do that to her own saas then her gopi is nothing to her

ladydivine

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index