indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Aashiq Banaya Aapne 😍Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Part 76

The same silence had enveloped the room once again. Both sat there nervously wondering what the other was thinking. The light from the candle was the only light that was illuminating the room. Every now and then each stole a glance at the other.

There was a time when he could keep looking at her the whole day long yet never felt his heart contented

'She was the most beautiful girl in my life. Her beautiful hair whose locks I could never resist tucking away just to see her blushing, that soft, radiant complexion, those mesmerizing eyes which bewichted my dreams. Her lips which would curl up in a sweetest smile ever seen on earth.

It seemed as if he had captured every detail and had engraved it on his heart, engrained into his soul.

Now also he found himself gazing at her. She seemed so different. It surprised him how he missed all this. Maybe he never gave her a second look or did he even look at her. 

'Yes ofcourse that because every thing has changed. I have changed ... and so has she ... but so much ???'

He was taking in every detail of her face.

Time had weathered her ever so soft creamy complexion It now seemed a little rough and translucent covered with fine lines. Her eyes which were captivating and attractive which once spoke volumes were now filled with despair and sorrow and a sense of guilt. Sid was amazed with himself as to how he is still able to read her eyes.

Riddhima's eyes were prancing all over the room nervously studiously trying to avoid meeting Sid gaze but the moment she used to catch him looking away lost in his thoughts she would steal a glance at him. That pain in his eyes seemed to have momentary given way today to the soft look which adorned his eyes in their happier days

She had waited for so long to see that in him. It somehow gave her courage to attempt talking to him, to know more of him. Today was her only chance.

Determined she started racking her brains on how to get him talking about himself.

It amazed him how he still rememberd every detail about her still. She loved bright colors ...her favorite color ...yes...Red !!!...' He searched him memory but could not recollect.

'Itne dino mein ek baar bhi nahi dekha…… ajeeb hai …… pehle kitne bright colors pehenti thi …… aur ab sirf yeh boring se pastel colors pehenti hai He looked up to find her wearing a cream colored salwar kameez'

'Always so traditional she was his eyes travelled to her forehead only to not find the hint of sindoor which she always want to adorn in her husband's name... armaan !!!'

Riddhima finally broke the silence 'Are you comfortable?' A deliberate question for steering the conversation towards what she wanted to know.

The question caught Sid unaware.

'Hmmm' affirmed Sid looking completely the opposite

Hassled by his false answer Riddhima quickly lashed out 'Kyu jhoot bol rahe ho jab?... Tumhe theek se jhoot bolna bhi nahi atta aaj bhi toh kyu?'

That taunt stung him ... 'Right!!!  Jhoot bolna tumhari specificalty hai'

Riddhima: Siddhant!!!

Sid: Hamesha jhoot hi toh bolti ayi ho mujhe

Riddhima: Kaun sa jhoot bola hai maine?

Sid: armaan

Riddhima was scared what Sid was referring to 'Kya bola maine?

'Woh tumhe lene aane wala tha na?' Probed Sid. He did not want to disclose the fact that he knew the truth or moreso wanted to see her capacity to lie.

Not realising what Sid was trying to do she retorted 'He is not back home he called to say he is going to come in the morning. He is stuck in some emergency'

Sid: Kab tak Jhoot bolti rahogi. Tumhe to jhoot se nafrat thi na, toh ab kya hua...

She felt a lump form in throat as fear built up in her. 'What did Sid know' She could run away now she had to know 'Kiski baath kar rahe ho?

'Sab kuch jo tumhe aaj tak kaha ... armaan

Riddhima face flushed with embarrassment. She could not hold up the facade any longer which she had built in front of Sid. It was time to come clear. She recounted the truth behind every lie she had said to Sid about armaan.

Tum khud bhi jaante the armaan kaisa tha ……….. uspe depend karna yaane ………. He never seemed serious enough towards work ...ek theek thak doctor tha ... but constantly preoccupied with something or the other... Delhi se aane ke baad Dr Kirti ne bhi usse warning di thi but no use uske bachkane harkate chalti rahi ……… aur phir jab ……… Dr. Kirti ke jaane ke baad saara kaam mujhe pe aa gaya …….. wapis wohi responsibilities was never my problem par armaan

Riddhima: Tension kaise na lu... armaan tumhe tumhare kaam mein dhyaan dena padega ... Jab Dr Kirti thi toh sab kuch different tha... but now that I am the disciplariain the management will monitor both of us closely ...

'Sab theek hai armaan theek hai who hota hai toh sab kuch kitne aasani se handle kar leta hai ki mujhe tension lene ki zaroorat nahi hoti hai '

========================

'uske demands ko handle karna bahoot muskhil hota jaa raha tha…….. how much ever attention i gave him it was always less... '

armaan: Kaam karo kaam pe dyaan do kaam kaam kaam ... uske alava kuch bhi nahi sochti tum ... mere liye toh bilkul waqt nahi hai ... you just don't care

Riddhima: karti hoon armaan ... i do care ... isiliye main keh rahi hoon dhyaan do kaam pe ... armaan we are doctors

armaan: i know I know we are doctors hamara pehli responsibility unke taraf banti hai ...aur phir tumhare liye tumhare career tumhare padhayi ... Harvard right ... phir tumhare family aur main toh hoon hi yaha pe ... jab bhi maan kiya toh aa jaoigi ...I seriously feel you don't love me anymore ... I was just an option for you ...

=====================================

'woh hamesha kuch na kuch karta mera attention seek karne ke liye ...uska charming attitude ya phir kuch shararat ya phir kuch aur ...aur agar usse roko toh ………'

armaan: Mere saare plan pe paani pher diya tumne bahoot khush ho na ……..

Riddhima: armaan!!! kuch bhi bole jaa rahe ho ... tumhe kya lagta hai ...

armaan: mujhe kya lagta hai ... uski fikar nahi hai ... kal maine itne pyaar se kitni mehenat se tumhare liye party arrange ki thi ...

Riddhima: armaan you were doing that during your duty hours...

armaan: woh toh main pehle bhi karta tha ...

Riddhima: Tab tum sirf ek intern the ...aaj tum senior doctor ho ...  interns tumhe dekhe ke hi sikhenge ...

armaan: Now all the problems are because of me ... uss din jab woh banda basket ball court pe duty hours mein khel raha tha woh bhi meri galati hai ...

Riddhima: Mere kehne ka yeh matlab nahi tha ... you need to set a good example...

armaan: Indirectly you are saying that I am setting a bad example ...thank you Dr Riddhima Gupta ... for showing me my place...

====================================================

'Usse lagta tha ki I always wanted to prove to him that he was not good enough Due to his amnesia kafi miss out kiya tha career wise...and now even more due to his attitude ……… par usse hamesha laga ki hum sab usse nicha dekhana chahate the……… jhagde badte gaye ……… ghar hospital sab kuch complicate hota gaya ………. Har jhagde ke baad……… either usse manana padta ya phir …… woh manvane pe majboor kar deta …….. usse maloom tha ki main uski poorani aadato se darti thi...

Riddhima: Anji di aapne armaan ko kahi dekha

Anjali: Haan woh ……… abhi abhi apna helmet leke yaha se gaya ……….

Riddhima: Ohhh no!!!

Anjali: Ab kya hua ……… wapis tumne usse kuch keh diya hoga ………. Doopair ko toh usne khana khaya ya nahi is pe chinta kar rahi thi aur ab wapis jhagda ………. God you are the pits …….. you can really never keep anyone happy ………….Pehle ……..

Riddhima: Di ………. Enough …….. mujhe iss baat pe baat nahi karni …….. sirf itna baata dijiye kya woh keh ke gaya hai ……..

armaan: Tumhe kya karna hai ……. Tumhe toh bahoot kaam hoga na ………… waise main sirf apni chabiyaan lene aaya tha………

Riddhima: armaan kaha jaa rahe hoo ...ruko armaan ... please ...

==============================================

Hamesh apne wild adventures ke silsile main bahar raha hai armaan ... uske in harkato ke saath sab kuch handle karna kitna muskhil hota jaa raha tha yeh mujhe hi maloom tha...  ek ke baad yeh cheez haath se chuth thi gayi ... pehle mera Harvard jaane ka sapna ... aur phir meri disciplarianship ... aur uske baad mere career ne aise ghanda mod liya ki sab kuch khatam sa ho gaya tha... 

armaan: Why are you making such a big deal out of it? Waise bhi ultimately we have to take care of Sanjeevani that is enough work anyways?

Riddhima: Do you realise that I am barred from doing surgery. That means before resuming I will have be certified all over again by the panel. And do you realise how shameful it is to be barred?

armaan: Its no big deal ……… galtiyaan hoti hai ………

Riddhima: Haan galtiyaan hoti hai but aisi galti maafi ke layaak nahi hoti ………. I am not upset for being barred as much I am for the reason …………

armaan: Oh yes !!! and the reason is me ……… I must be stressing you out etc etc etc……….

========================================

aur phir ... papa ki bimari ...aur uske bheech armaan ... galati pe galati karta gaya ... aur har galati ko ek naye idea se chupane ki koshish karta raha ... after all he was the charming armaan ...

Uska mann kaam mein nahi tha and ultimately he decided he wanted to do something in the creative field and I also just let go ...i knew it was no point...

'ab woh nahi hai toh pura kaam ka bhoj mujhe pe aa gaya hai ''. uper papa ki health '''. Sab kuch toh wahi dekhta tha '

Sid: Aur phir uss time se tum alag reh rahe hoo ………

Riddhima: Papa ke bimaari ke time aur baad bhi main Papa aur armaan ke ghar ke bheech shuffle karti rahi …….. armaan ko achaa offer mila aur woh London shift ho gaya ……. who chahata ki main bhi wahi jaa ke rahoo par Mumma Papa ko meri zaroorat thi ………… 

Sid: aur phir uske ghar ko chod ke yaha ………..

Riddhima: 7 saalo se Papa aur armaan ke ghar ke bheech shuffle karti rahi hoon aur shayaad aise hi karti rehti ……………

Sid: Phir kyu ??? heavily suspicious about the reasoning Riddhima was going to put forth ………..

Riddhima: meri izzat ya mere rishtoh ke saath kya hoga uski usse kabhi parvah nahi ki ……… Kuch saach aise hote hai jo hum khud se bhi chupana chahate hai ……… par jab wohi saach ko koyi apne jeet ka medal bana ke numayish kaare toh ……………..

Sid read Riddhima's silence He could understand what must have transpired due to which Riddhima took such an extreme step after years of separation.

Sid could not understand whether to offer her his sympathies or to reprimand her Somewhere he knew she had not acknowledged that armaan was different and hence had unknowingly wronged him But again Riddhima's expectations from her life partner were not entirely wrong Maybe they should have spent more time together Over the nine months away from armaan Riddhima had indeed changed and so had armaan To adapt to each other and let the new relationship evolve maybe they should have given more time to each other

Sid: Shayaad tumhe usse aur waqt dena chahiye tha

Riddhima: Waqt Sid Waqt dena chahiye tha ...maine usse mera poora waqt diya ... Jo galtiyaan maine tumhara saath ki woh main ...

A dark look immediately crept on Sid's face which made Riddhima conscious of what she was going to say

Riddhima bit back her words while Sid hurried got up He just wanted to get out of there 'paani ...bahoot pyaas lagi hai ...'

Riddhima quickly got up to get Sid some water 'Kitchen mein hai….. main latti hoon'

Sid: Nahi main leta hoon Tumhe chahiye ... paani, coffee? He wondered what he meant by that? He just blurted out anything that came to his mind

Coffee? Wondered why Sid asked her for coffee

'Cool main banata' completely misunderstanding Riddhima's response

'Nahi tum Baito main banati hoon'

Nahi ……. Tumhare knee abhi bhi hurt kar raha hoga ……. Nahi main banata hoon' without waiting for Riddhima's response he headed towards the kitchen to make some coffee

Riddhima slumped back into the sofa. Sid's sudden change in behavior was natural reaction of a person who did not want to think of his dark past. She had ignored him; his expectations, crushed all his efforts to make the relationship work. She felt disgusted with herself for having tried to compare how she did make an effort in her relationship with armaan which she had not done with Sid's.

'Par maine seriously sab kuch sahi karne ki koshish ki …….. armaan kitna bhi jhutlaye par maine woh sab kiya jo ek insaan karega apne rishtey ko kamyaab banana ke liye'

armaan: Riddhima tumhari problem kya hai ... ? I know you love me to death tumhare dilo dimaag mein sirf main hoon isliye toh uss raat bhi tumne mujhe pass aane se roka nahi ... aur ab ... seriously problem kya hai ...

Riddhima: main tumhe pehle bhi keh chuki hoon please uss raat ka zikar hum kabhi nahi karenge ... please ... i just want to forget everything that happened...

armaan: Theek hai lekin nahi karoonga ...promise!!!... but seriously what are you so hesitant so nervous when we are together or when I come close to you Ab sab theek hai ... I am here basket and I will never go away. We are meant to be. Hum ek doosre ko paane ke liye bane hai toh kyu yeh duriyaan bana rakhi hain?

'See I will never force you to do anything but you are forcing yourself to stay away from celebrating from enjoying the glory of our love our reunion. Why are you doing this? See if you want we can go and see a counsellor ... Anji suggested we should meet one? Your issues which we are seeing for a long time now

Riddhima: Long time... we have been married for like 2 weeks now only ...

armaan: We have been in love for more than 3 years now...

Riddhima: 3???

armaan: We courted for 2 years and even when you were ... i mean married to Sid you were still only in love with me ... and we have been intimate before.

Riddhima: armaan !!! ... you are doing it again ...

armaan: I am not ... we were quite intimate before also ... that is why Anji and I were thinking that maybe your ... with ...

Riddhima: Sid ko beech mein laane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai ...

armaan: Sid ko bheech mein mat lao ... you don't have to feel guilty for him ... he was living in a fool's paradise and so you did not betray him ...  cause he should have known there is nothing that can come inbetween our love.

Riddhima: armaan enough ... seriously enough ...

armaan: seriously Riddhima main tumhara pyaar mehsoos hi nahi kar paa raha hoon in dino ...

Riddhima: actually armaan ... you know what I really don't know ... things have changed I have changed ... and our love ...

armaan: that will never change ... we will always be the same ... armaan aur Riddhima ka naam hamesha ek saath liya jayega...

Riddhima: armaan actually ... I really don't think I love you just like I used to ...

armaan: I know Riddhima ... today it's ten million zillion times more ... and that is why I feel you are restraining yourself ... So its decided we will meet a counsellor soon ... and if you don't want to then ... I can counsel you myself also ...my methods will be more practical then just talking ... .. waise I will be a very good and charming counsellor ... Should we start our first session right now? I think we should ...

'armaan ke har khwaish puri ki uss raat maine ... aur ...'

indian_beauty thumbnail

~Tum Mile~

PART 34

Sid finaly gets ready but he still wasn't in mood to go out. He was dragging himself towards the door hoping she will drop the idea. But nothing as such happened infact riddhima grabed his arm and pulled him out.

Despite being with riddhima Sid was busy the whole day talking with someone on phone.

First riddhima didn't mind but it started to annoy her soon as Sid wasn't helping her to find gifts.

She was in a shop looking for a gift for Sue while Sid was waiting near the car. All he wanted was to go back to the resort. So loosing his patience he enters the shop and heads towards riddhima.

Sid: riddhima ab bas bhi karo naa...poora Goa kharid ke le jaogi kya

Ridz: Sid agar tum meri madat karte naa tho abhi hum wapis gaaye hote! lekin nahin tum tho pata nahin poora din apne phone ke saath busy the

Sid: lekin hum sab ke liye gifts kyun kharid rahe hain? Infact main tho kehta hoon sab ko humare liye kharidni chahiye (ridz smiles)

Ridz: c'mon Sid don't be silly aur meri madat karo

They spend another hour in the shop to finaly find something for sue.

After that riddhima was ready to go back to the resort and Sid was very happy that this day came to its end.

Riddhima reached the car but Sid was left behind as he was talking again to someone.

Sid: yes...heuu color...red and white...ok thanks Miss Mehra. (when he turns he was taken aback to find riddhima right in front of him with a stern look on her face and her arms crossed. He managed a nervous smile) chalein?

Ridz: kiss se baat kar rahe the?

Sid: heuu koi bhi nahin

Ridz: Sid tum phone pe baat kar rahe the! Yeh Miss Mehra kaun hai??

Sid: la..ladki hai..

Ridz: voh mujhe bhi pata hai par tum kyun baat kar rahe the uss se?

Sid: riddhima...voh tho bas..aise hi...(ridz starts getting furious)

Ridz: what??! Tum ek ladki se aise hi baat kar rahe the! Aur voh bhi koi Miss Mehra! Voh single kyun hai? (her furious eyes were alerting sid and he panicked)

Sid: mujhe kya pata main usse todi janta hoon (ridz mouth formed an O)

Ridz: kya?! matlab...matlab tum anjaan ladkiyion ke saath baat karte rehte ho!

Sid: haan...(realising what he was saying he looks at her with his big eyes) NAHIN!...mere kehne ka matlab hai ki voh...

Ridz: main jaa rahi hoon! Tum rukho yahin aur baat karo apni uss Mehra ke saath! (she angrily turns to leave but sid grabs her arm and pulls her close) Sid main bohut gusse mein hoon so just leave me! (sid smiles and brushes the strand of her hair with his finger which calm her)

Sid: riddhima...jab meri biwi duniya ki sab se khubsoorat ladki hai tho mujhe kisi aur pe kaise interest ho sakta hai?...aur pata hai...jab tum aise gusse mein hoti ho naa...tho bohut sexy bhi lagti ho Mrs possessive Modi...(a slight smile draws her lips and she blushes)

indian_beauty thumbnail

As soon as they reach the resort, Sid first helps riddhima with the shopping bags and then giving her an excuse he leaves the resort saying he'll be back soon.

Hours past but he wasn't back. Riddhima first was getting worried but it soon changes into impatience and then to anger. She tried to call him as it was getting very late and quite dark outside but his phone was unreachable. She tried again and again but everytime she would get the same result so she throws her phone on the bed getting furious.

Ridz: ek baar aane do usse! Aisi halat banaoungi ki dobara aisi galati kabhi nahin karega! (just then someone knocks at the door she she gets relieved that sid was back. She heads towards the door and opens it angrilly) Sid tum kahan...(she was surprised to find a worker from the resort)

Worker: sorry to disturb you m'am lekin yeh apke liye hai (she takes the box from his hand)

Ridz: yeh…? par yeh diya kisne?

Worker: I don't know m'am mujhe bas aap tak poonchne ke liye kaha gaaya

Saying this he leaves and riddhima confusedly closed the door. She sists on her bed checking if there was any card or not on the box but didn't find anything. She then slowly opens it and there finds a note

Meri possessive wife,

I know tum mujh pe bohut ziada gusse mein ho aur

agar iss waqt main vahan hota tho meri life ko khatra thi..

Lekin kuch hi der mein tumhe sab pata chal jaayega ki

main hoon kahan aur yeh sab kya hai…(ridz looks confused)

Tumhare liye ek gift hai I hope tumhe pasand aaye

aur tumhe iss mein dekh kar tum mujhe sahi sabit karo..

Ki main duniya ka voh lucky insaan hoon jiski biwi sab se khubsoorat hai…

Niche ek car tumhara wait kar raha hai

Siddhant

Riddhima smiles at the end of the note realising that Sid was actually planning a surprise for her and forgets all her anger. Her eyes fell on the cream color dress. She indeed find it beautiful but the problem was that she never wore these kinds of dresses so wasn't sure if Sid will be satisfied seeing her in it.

After a long thought and despite of feeling nervous, she decides to get ready.

She goes down and a black car with a driver was waiting for her.

Her dress

After about 20 mins of driving the car finaly stops. Riddhima from inside the car looks around and feels nervous as it was quite dark. The door of her side opens and she sees someone extending his hand. She hesitantly rests her hand on his palm. Suddenly she feels calm and secure with his touch and realised that it was him. A smile draws her face as she steps out of the car which grows by finaly seeing Sid's face. He was wearing a black suit admiring her with his angelic smile.

Sid was totally amazed as riddhima was looking extremely gorgeous in that dress. He takes a step closer and bends slightly.

Sid: you're looking very beautiful...(ridz blushes but kept looking in his eyes.)

Ridz: sid..yeh sab kya hai? Hum yahan kyun hai?..aur yahan itna adhera kyun?...(sid rests his finger on her lips)

Sid: tum bohut sawaal poochti ho riddhima...aankhein band karo aur mujhe apna haath do

She looks at him confused. He offers her his hand again and this time without any hesitation she accepts it and closed her eyes. Sid tightens his grip and stands behind her and with his free hand covers her eyes in case she is tempted to cheat.

He guides her for a moment until they reach the place where the surprise was.

He removes his hand from her eyes still standing behind her and bends till he reaches her ear to whisper.

Sid: ab aankhein kholo...

Riddhima slowly opens her eyes which widend the next moment if front of what she found.

.Shiva. thumbnail
you are my only!!!!
indian_beauty thumbnail

A big smile draws her lips as she was looking at the beautiful cottage. Her face was glowing with joy and Sid feels overwhelmed seeing that twinkle in her eyes.

He hugs her from behind resting his chin on her shoulder.

Sid: pasand aaya? (ridz rests her arms on his moving her gaze to face him)

Ridz: sid..yeh sab...?

Sid: tumhare liye ek chota sa surprise humare ghar jaane se pehle...(ridz smiles) aaj ki raat hum yahin rahenge sab se door...sirf tum aur main...aur main aaj ki evening ko (he turns her to face him still holding her waist) yaadgar banana chahta hoon (she smiles)

Ridz: acha? sirf aaj ki evening ko?

Sid: agar tum chaho tho...main roz tumhare liye aise surprise banata hoon

Ridz: Sid main tumhare saath beete hue har ek pal ko yaadgar banana chahti hoon...lekin uske liye tumhe roz yeh sab karne ki zaroorat nahin hai (sid smiles)

Sid: done...lekin aaj ke liye ek last surprise baki hai (ridz looks at him confused) vahan pe

Sid raises his finger towards a decorated table just few steps away from the cottage.

Leading her there for their candle light dinner he pulls the chair for riddhima and she sits smiling.

Ridz: Sid yeh saare arrangements tumne ki hai?

Sid: well...indications saari meri hai lekin saara kam Miss Mehra ne kiya (sid smiles mischievously as riddhima feels embarassed about her behaviour now)

Ridz: heu...it's..it's beautiful...par tumhe mere liye yeh sab karne ki zaroorat nahin thi

Sid: zaroorat nahin thi..lekin main karna chahta tha (ridz smiles)

Ridz: pata hai..kisi ne mere liye itna kuch nahin kiya hai jitna tumne aaj ki hai

Sid: chalo tho phir hum dono ka first time hai kyunki tumse pehle maine bhi aisa kuch kabhi kisi ke liye nahin kiya tha (ridz evil side suddenly awakes. Sid tortured her a lot today so she felt it was time for revenge)

Ridz: mujhse pehle matlab? (as sid was still in his dreamland he didn't realise his answer first)

Sid: matlab maine kabhi aisa apni girlfriends ke liye nahin kiya tha (ridz raises her eyebrow satisfied that he fell in her trap)

Ridz: hmmm girlfriends...(realising his mistake sid looks at her with his wide eyes nervously)

Sid: nahin...girlfriends matlab...I mean kuch serious nahin tha bas..aise hi..

Ridz: tho tum ladkiyon ke saath time pass kar rahe the?

Sid: nahin nahin! mere baat ka voh matlab nahin tha...voh bas meri dost thi..tho issi liye maine pehle kabhi aisa nahin kiya (he was getting too nervous and ridz wasn't able to control herself so starts laughing)

Ridz: relax sid..main bas mazak kar rahi hoon

Sid: mazak?

Ridz: haan mazak! lekin tum humesha aise ghabrate ho

Sid: tho iska matlab voh sab tumne mazak mein kaha aur tum gusse mein nahin ho? (ridz smiles)

Ridz: nahin main gusse mein nahin hoon (sid smiles relieved. He then leaving his chair comes towards ridz)

Sid: tho phir...(offering his hand) may I? (she looks at him confused)

Ridz: sid...yahan pe tho..music bhi nahin hai

Sid: music...(he quickly takes his phone and opend a youtube page to play a romantic song. It was Dil Ibadad and smiling he again offers his hand to her) aur ab?

Ridz smiles and accepts the dance. His right hand on her waist he was holding hers close to his chest. Both lost in the song which was narrating their journey of love through. They both had smile on their lips as if they were thinking about the same memories.

They were barely in the middle of the song when it suddenly stops. Bringing them back to reality they look at each other confused. Sid checked his phone and saw that the battery was dead so he smiles nervously at riddhima.

Sid: heuu...voh aaj saara din phone pe tha naa..iss liye battery khatam ho gaayi (ridz smiles holding his hands)

Ridz: koi baat nahin...hume music ki zaroorat nahin hai

They get back to their position but this time instead of her hand it was her head riddhima rested on his chest. Sid drops a kiss on top of it and wraps her tiny body in his arms.

He feels a drop right on top of his head so breaking the hug he looks up. Riddhima moves her gaze also then looks back at him confused.

Ridz: kya hua?

Sid: pata nahin..voh aise laga jaise baarish ho rahi  hai (ridz smiles)

Ridz: sid tum kya bol rahe ho?...dekho hawa kitni achi hai

Sid: par riddhima tumhe nahin lag raha ki toda tand ho raha hai?

Ridz: haan par kafi raat ho chuki hai naa iss liye todi tand hai

Sid again feels a drop on his cheek but this time riddhima also receives one. They both look at each other confused as ever and the moment they look up it starts raining.

Sid's gaze moves towards their table and the food was drowning under the rain.

Sid's eyes widened seeing the whole surprise spoiled. They run inside the cottage as the rain was getting worse.

Riddhima was looking at herself her dress was completely wet and so was she. Sid closes the door and looks at riddhima who has a shocked expression on her face. Sid gives her the same nervous smile he gave a moment ago due to mobile problem.

Sid: heuu...I think mujhe..weather bhi check karni chahiye thi…(riddhima couldn't help but smile at his remark as she knew it wasn't his fault) im sorry riddhima..meri waje se sab galat ho gaaya

Ridz: no its okay Sid...main..main towels laati hoon tab tak tum apna shirt nikalo varna beemar pad jaoge...

indian_beauty thumbnail

Riddhima was drying her hair while Sid was busy with the fireplace. He receives few drops on his face and his gaze moves to riddhima who caught all his attention. He was still holding his shirt which he wanted to extend near the warm flames. But he completely forgot its existance in front of riddhima. Feeling his gaze on her, riddhima looks up at Sid.

She notices smoke rising along his arm so lowers her gaze to find his shirt burning.

Ridz: SID!! TUMHARI SHIRT JAAL RAHI HAI!!! (sid's eyes widened as he looks at his shirt)

Sid: MERI SHIRT!!!!

Ridz: Sid tum dekh kya rahe ho phek do usse!!

She runs towards him and throws it in the fireplace. They were looking at each other confused and shocked but riddhima burst into laughing. It was the most disastrous date of her life but recollecting whatever happened brought smile on her face. And setting the cottage almost on fire was the cherry on the cake. Sid feels embarassed but couldn't hold back his smile.

Sid wraps his arm around riddhima and she looks up at him still smiling. He gently caresses her cheek removing a strand of her wet hair and he bends reaching her ear.

Sid: riddhima...tumhare kapde bhi geele hain tho...(he runs his fingers on her back to reach the zip but riddhima pushes him)

Ridz: Sid kya kar rahe ho...

indian_beauty thumbnail
Banuu let's play a game yaar...say a word n then i say the frst tht thing pops up in my head n then wateva i say u say the first thing that pops in ur head...k.??

im just bored so😛 plus we'll move the thread😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
ok zarqa

cow dung😆
indian_beauty thumbnail

She kneels down to sit near the fire to warm her hands. Sid sits right behind her. Riddhima was having difficulty to breathe knowing he was staring at her. He gently moves her hair and tracing her back with his fingers he reaches once again the zip of her dress. He slowly slides it down and with his finger he pulls the sling of the dress down her shoulder. Riddhima tightly shuts her eyes feeling a chill run down her spine.

He brushes her shoulder with his lips and reaches her neck. His hand was tightly holding her waist as if he was scared she will run away. But instead riddhima abruptly turns and hugs him tightly. Moving her gaze to face him she cups Sid's face and kisses his forehead before locking her lips with his. Riddhima was completely glued to his torso and Sid's hands were behind her neck pulling her closer. There wasn't even space for air between their bodies.

Riddhima was the one to break the kiss not able to breathe.

Ridz: Sid...

But Sid has completely lost control over his emotions and himself. Not letting riddhima speak he caught back her lips pulling her wildly close to him. Without breaking the kiss he lays her near the fire his left hand travelling along her arm to finaly interlock his fingers with hers.

He kisses her jaw..moving to her chin and slowly going under her neck...

Riddhima wanted to express her love also..kiss him..touch him...but she was too weak as Sid was overtaken by his feelings and the passion within him. So all she could do was to tighten her grip on him and feel the pleasure of the moment. He was a completely different Sid right now..he wasn't the sweet and caring sid she knew.

A lone tear escapes from her eye realising Sid's undying and pure love inside her...

Edited by indian_beauty - 12 years ago