Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

who do u all think is actually responsible ? (Page 2)

diya_snow IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
CV's/Writers of Sangini...they ruined everything...Story se leke Character tak...they started really well...but thn sab kuch gadbad ho gaya...I cant blame zee tv...they gave some time to CV's to improve the storyline...but CV's lost thr chance now...anywayz...I felt really bad when i read the article but now i m fine...infact I m happy for MIK, BInny and rest of the cast...atlst now they can go for something new and hopefully something logical :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel2010

Binny is responsible. Gauri is unbearably irritating. On top of that she cant act and cant even give a single good expression. Binny made Gauri a torture to watch. She never got into character. Other actors around her conveyed more and emoted far better in her scene. She is the actual reason why Sangini flopped and is ending. MIK is average he cant save a show alone. Additi is good but she was not used by zee just to promote their fake actress DID adv. binny. Additi MIK and Audience should sue the PH for cheating them by showing Binny as actress and ruining a show and wasting their time.

I am sorry for AG to have someone like you as a fan!!!  Honestly instead badmouthing other actors/actresses you could have supported AG, but no your wasted your time (it seems you have much from it)  in bashing and nothing else. Angry
AngryThanks to you and some other members, who write the same bullsh***  other AG fans get badmouthed.
Its so sad  that there is not an ignore this members posts option here on IF!

Edited by OrientalDancer - 15 May 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiR Goldie

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rach1

I think the writers just didnt know how to tell a love story nicely using use all the characters in the show. They only gave importance to the character of Gauri, everybody else in the show  had one job to do which was to glorify Gauri. Rudr kept chanting most of the time how he is he bcos of Gauri. The more you hear it the more boring he bacame and the hero lost his appeal just being the heroines shadow. Nobody likes a hero who dont have confidence in himself nor have any self respect and is his wife's "mamas boy". My turn off on Gauri-Rudr as a pair was the fact that they were not projected as a sweet romantic couple but more a mom-son kind of pair where Guari treats him like a kid and he is happy to be treated like oneConfused.
Negative characters was brought in to torture Gauri and again to show how great Gauri is, in essence this story had nothing to do with Rudr and Gauri's love story but how great Gauri is as a daughter in law and wife. But the writers idea of a great bharathiya nari isfor her  to lie through her teeth which the viewers couldnt relate to.
The show started quite nicley, I totally loved it in the beginning then it started to loose its charm around Rudr and Gauri marriage, then with Rams track it became a super flop and finally the last track was a good one if they did it right but they couldnt pull it off either. All they succeeded to do with the last track is again to make viewers more irritated with Gauri. In essence this CV team sucksDead

Ditto from echoed my feelings and thoughts.  In the beginning of the show, I was enjoying Rudra Gauri interactions but now I am fed up with both of these two characters.  When CVs write a story where lead pair is shown in such a poor and uninteresting light, how can the show survive?  I feel CVs, Production team, script writers, stylists, all are responsible for this debacle.  The actors are reasonably good.

Edited by trinaroy - 15 May 2011 at 12:47pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
 Okay I am an AG fan LOL have always been silent on the forum but honestly no actor is to blame for the downfall of Sangini.

In my opinion it is the creatives, the story started off beautifully, with the passionate story of Rudr and Pihu and then eventually the sweet story of Gauri and Rudr which was all shown amazingly but as the story went on the creatives i guess ran out of idea and they showed the Ram track Dead that for me ruined the story. Also i believe AG role as pihu should have been ended long time ago no offense to others but seriously there was no growth to the character after Abhay died she should have just gone abroad to her parents and the end of the character. In addition instead of showing all villainous characters they could have shown other fun  twist and tails i mean come on your telling me a show cannot survive without villans?
oh well All's well that ends well Smile

Edited by pisces25 - 15 May 2011 at 1:04pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiR Goldie

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Completely in agreement with you...

Edited by trinaroy - 15 May 2011 at 1:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Well, bad story  line , creatives having no creativity , this stupid PC track n now this stupid memory loss track , which dug the last nail in the coffin of Sangini .                                                                                                                                           But , most importantly than any thing else , the reason that caused Sangini's absolute downfall is giving too much importance 2 the 2nd woman . From the beginning they made mistakes after mistakes , Pihu should've been married off 2 Abhay with in one week of the start of the show n then they should've thoroughly concentrated on developing n detailing around only Rudr falling in love 2 Gauri , slowly, smoothly n beautifully . They should've done the same with Pihu falling for Abhay n keeping Raga n Ahu tracks completely separate . From my long experience of watching serials n discussing with friends n listening 2 various USP points of TRP top serials , I can tell for 100 % sure , that there r certain things that Indian viewers not only don't ever watch but also don't ever forgive the show for showing it , is 2nd woman coming back again n again n given so much importance 2 her. Then , I think , the casting of Pihu is totally wrong , no offence , some one like Roshni Chopra or Aska Goradia or Jay Soni would've done wonders with this role , but not AG , absolutely a big no.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SoyMilk Senior Member

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Then , I think , the casting of Pihu is totally wrong , no offence , some one like Roshni Chopra or Aska Goradia or Jay Soni would've done wonders with this role , but not AG , absolutely a big no.
Jay Soni is a guy Confused
adipihu Senior Member

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
binny is responsible. zero acting.Dead

Go to top