•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

BT tells Ranveer that he doesn't like his name to get publicly humiliated and he will not get out of his help and Ranveer leaves by saying he didn't think BT will not try to understand him and BT tells Vick that go ahead make as many charges you want I know what you are doing by calling Ranveer here but once I get out I will not spare you and Vick just leaves without saying word

Chanchel is worried for her husband and Deep says I will go get him free and Chanchel gets happy but Deep takes mamasa to his room and says I want Vick and Ranveer to file more charges so things in the house can heat up more

BTs lawyer tells him that Vick did not file any charges and he helped him get out of jail and as he is shock to hear this Ranveer tells BT not to worry as Vick will not do anything to humiliate your name in public but if you think of doing something like this again I will hurt myself because not only do I respect you but love you too and BT leaves

Deep is annoyed his plan backfired and Mamasa tells him he told these two about our plan about Vick and BT says I went to kill him but change my mind I kept the decision up to Rasal for morning

Rasal calls Ranveer and tells him that she would like to meet him before her decision he says no but agrees and makes Rasal come to Vicks house and gives him the DVDs of their time spent together seeing this Ranveer feels stress and looks at Rasal and Rasal thinks he feels something but he says what is the point of seeing all this I cannot forget my love and goes to the wall and shows pictures of Rasal and Vick and says as much those DVDs about us are true so are these picture I don't remember my past but you do and I have not forgotten my first love and I know you have not and if you did then you are lying by saying you love someone else but I am coming to haveli in morning you know that and Rasal runs away and says I know that is the last day for me to live'

In morning Moomal tells Kamal to give Rasal the happiness she deserves and Chanchel agrees to and they should not separate the child from mother and Kamal also goes to asks Rasal her decision but she tells everyone her decision front of the family by saying I will marry Vick but I have one condition and that is the child must live in this haveli with Ranveer and everyone is shocked and show ends on Ranveer

Monday: Rasal says the child will be with you, I will leave from haveli after I deliver the baby and when baby ask where is my mother tell him/her that mother died after giving him/her birth'.this shocks Ranveer even more'

Edited by ziddiladki - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you. Thank you so much friend.