Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

dj vu in yesterday's episode

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
it seems the CVs were trying to recreate bits of the old HP time in yesterday's episode...
let me point out the ones that struck me...
Maan's shirt...it was like the one he used to wear during the old times, not the usual check with short sleeve that Balwant wore..
the color of Geet's salwar reminding of the similar colored ones ahe wore at their first encounter nd the time when Maan saved her life from Brij

Maan fighting the goons, carrying Geet to shelter...

the place of refuge, similar to the one Maaneet took shelter in the Night Brij attacked..

poor CVs they had Made grand plans for an Unique SR...reminding us of Maaneet's beginning... all back fired...
it's nobody's fault, how cud they have thought that DD will fall ill, that too at the wrong time? in a daily soap i guess one never works with the back up plan😉...so they did the best under the circumstances!

anything more to add friends?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Definitely brought back for me, memories of HP of when they first met and also when they went back due to the Rasika issue - loved it.  I loved everything about the episode. The way Maan squeezed the water on Geet's face, she looked like an angel.  Then, the way Geet hugged Maan, when he was trying to figure out what to do, that was so natural and awesome for me, I watched it several times. Then O Saathi re - loved it, loved it, loved it😍. Irrespective of whether the heat is built up on Monday or not, I am a happy Maaneetian😆

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh yeah you are right, also the night in the barn is like the first night Maaneet spent when Brij was chasing them. They were trying to recreate the magic and did succeed.

I know most of us wanted more but then, this is how it is an whatever they showed was perfect, but then I'm gonna be optimistic and wait for many more such great episodes to come. 😃