DC: Suku's beauty pagent

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sukriti in beauty pageant

• May 15, 2011 
  • Adelaide Travasso
Sukriti in beauty pageant

Actress Sukriti Khandpal, Piya from the vampire series Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani on Star One, has one more achievement to add to her list of credits.

The actress has been approached to represent India in an international beauty pageant which will be held in Dubai next week.

The pageant will have participants from over 30 countries. Reportedly, the actress is leaving no stone unturned to give her best shot at the pageant. She has been practising her dance which is slated for the event.

Says Sukirti, "When I was younger, I always dreamed of participating in a beauty pageant and here I am getting a chance to live my dream. It's an honour to represent my country on an international level. I will be wearing a sari in the Indian round. Winning or losing is immaterial to me as participating is itself an achievement."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love you Suku...Praying for your success..WHICH YOU SO DESERVE..👏..
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Suku u'r looking stunning,u will rock... 😛
spend7 thumbnail
love  you so much
praying for your success 
hope you will win 

Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow thanks so much...hope she wins!👍🏼
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
u said it right sukku!!!!!! winning or losing r jst d formalities of d contest...it is d participation which is most important!!! go sukku go👍🏼
sood2 thumbnail
hope  for the best
wish you all the very good luck

hope4 thumbnail
wow  yaar  you are too good and you will improve that you are care full    about                out our suku 
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey guys when is this contest, because someone on FB is spreading the news tht  Suku has won, but I cant find any news article on Suku winning or even the contest being over. Can someone please tell me when exactly is the contest and if it is indeed over and if suku ahs indeed won
spped thumbnail
hope you will win
best of luck