Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

DC: Filmy melodrama unfolds on the screen-KMH (Page 3)

22nisha.c Groupbie
22nisha.c
22nisha.c

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
This article is absolutely wrong.All misleading and stupid. The writer dosen't even know the plot of KMH 2 and has written the article. 

1st--The writer says "Why does the family oppose." Dumbo... the Arohi's Family opposes because Arjun is from a gangster Family. 

2nd--"The twist starts when Arohi's Dadaji is shot in the party" again KMH 2 is going to end in a few days so how can a major twist come at the end of the show. Watch the show there have been many major twists and showdowns... like Arohi's kidnap, Arjun's truth revealed, Arjun leaning his home, Rashi's Fall from the stairs, Arjun becomming a Gangster again, Arohi's marriage, Arohi's entry into Singhania house, Raj's entry, Arjuhi love confession, Gauri's truth comming out... etc etc. 

3rd---"Arjun assumes that he had shot dadaji" Arjun dosen't assume, it is Arohi's Family who assumes that Arjun shot Dadaji. Get your facts straight. 

4th---"Cousins support Arohi" Only Sanchit is her cousin, Romit is Arjun's real brother, Billu is Arjun's best friend/Brother and Shefali and Simi are friends.

5th---"These assorted cousins can't act for nuts" I think all of them were pretty good, given the fact that they were always protected and pampered by their Family members and they are just kids up against the big bad world. Romit and Billu were always fiercely protected by Arjun, while Shefali and Sanchit are protected by Arohi's Family.

6th---"Ram Punjabi's tiresome drunken act was far from impressive." I think Ram Punjabi was pretty Impressive. He may be a drunkard but he did show intelligence and brilliance. Remember he actually found out who shot dadaji at the party???????????????????????

7th--LAST OF ALL "Arjun acts well only when he has to play the besotted lover and this has little to do with his acting abilities"... YOU'VE GONE TO BE NUTS... COMPLETELY. Karan is the BEST actor of the TV industry. Pick up any scene from KMH 2 and you can see his brilliance. He is FABULOUS in any scene. Be it INTENSE, Comic, Attitude, Desperate Loving anything. He is simply AWESOME. 
If you want proof contact me I will give U full detalis of each scene fantastically performed by him (Which by the way are many many many, and KMH is filled with it.) Get your eyes and brains checked.Dead

MY RECOMMENDATION TO U IS THAT FIRST WATCH ALL EPISODES OF KMH 2 AND THEN WRITE/COMMENT ON IT. YOU ARTICLE SHOWS YOUR IGNORANCE. IT IS FILLED WITH MISTAKES... NO NO BLUNDERS...Ouch Ouch Ouch

ANOTHER THING... IT IS THE STUPID IMAGINE TVs FAULT THAT KMH 2 IS HAVING A RUSHED ENDING. Imagine Tv dosen't deserve a Show like KMH 2. It is the BEST and AWESOMEST show.

Writer of the Article check Your FACTS before you post... Angry Angry Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

magical.Arjuhirasika_DSshibz

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
I guess the writer is blind in terms of acting!!!! LOL :P 
(might be  geet fan and is jealous of the kmh fan following so thought that would just put up any BS)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index