Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Lovely MaanEetians, GHSPians & Lovely Mod Jyoti (Page 9)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Munni awww lovely post dearHugHug...I will not deny that I m disappointed with what I saw yesterday because after the 1 hour episode ,my first and instant reaction was "THATS IT"Confused

I mean we hv been waiting for this moment since whole 1 year...I wanted Maaneet Suhaagraat to b out of this world and an episode which is fully dedicated to their SuhaagraatEmbarrassed...but instead we get hardly a 3 min short scene without a proper build-up as wellCryCry..and thats what left me disappointedCry

I hv no issues with GC-DD...they were brilliant in whatever they didClap...Yes they were suppose to look tired after running whole day in the jungleOuch...

Geet was exhaused and frightened when she holds MSK's hands and asks her not to leave her alone ...that moment MSK should hv grabbed her in his arms and gave her some comfort Embarrassed...but instead MSK becomes a robot and asks her r u ready for it..me waiting for the answerConfused...Geet too says yes I m ready..and then they start..bang bangConfusedLOL...The whole build up itself I felt was messed up badly as CON looked like a formality here for the sake of producing babies maybOuch

The build up to the grt Maaneet CON made no sense to me...both were running in the jungle ...completely exhausted and tired...had no energy to do any CON...right ?

They come to a tabela for shelter...where MSK asks her the same papa question indirectly and she gives the green signal this time...

Right after that they start the whole process as if its just a formality to produce BabyOuch...there was no passion or desire involved in the scene which made them do the CONOuch...

Instead I would hv preferred them to just share few intimate moments and hv a good matured conversation between them regarding their future and mayb MSK could hv told Geet that he would take their relationship to next level when they reach Delhi..since he wants to see her again as his dulhanEmbarrassed...

But instead they went to do the whole CON that moment itself in a hurry making it look like a formality to become parents...thats itOuch

And another issue was that it was too short...yes it was sensuous...since GC-DD r good actorsClapEmbarrassed..but it could hv gone to much higher level with some more duration given to the scene and also proper execution .which was lackingOuch...If it continues on monday like u r saying Munni then I might change my viewsLOLEmbarrassed..or else it will remain disappointingOuch

it was a hurried and forced effort in the endSmile

Hving said that I did like whatever little was shown there like MSK taking the pin out of her dupatta...untieing her dori...then Geet resting her back on his chest...good momentsEmbarrassed...all I wanted was to continue it further rather than showing a blurred screen and lights offCryCry...

I hope it continues on monday and I m able to see some desire in thier eyes thus proving me wrong that both r doing CON just as a formality hereConfused

Jyotiii Hug, i am totally agree with you...I wasn't in favor to show the SR or consumation at this moment..Seriously i wasn't happy with this, for me they should had to give lil more time to their relation...When i read IF article, i didn't even replied dear, cause for me soul connection has more power than physical relation. I seriously wanted them to communicate first, i seriously wanted good conversation between them...It was MaanEet SR, it shouldn't had to happened just like that, but ok if CV's had thought something they would have reason, and i accepted...
I laughed, when i watched the episode, cause i had no expectation, nor i wanted this SR, so i think i wasn't dissapointed much than, and what they had showed it seems really beautiful to me...
I seriously understand all my lovely friends here, i felt bad only for you guys, and i know you all are not wrong on your places...Thanks for agreeing with me, and gave time to yourselves till tomorrow...I hope this tomorrow will bring smile to my lovely MaanEetians, GHSPians...
You all smiles, i smiles, you all sad, i sad as well...

Lets wait till Monday and then we all will together ask question to CV's EmbarrassedHug...

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoMehek25

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

MDHug its morning and look who is all positiveEmbarrassed

watched the entire episode and couldnt take my eyes off their expressions...deadly man...infact going to make another positive topic regarding the same...Apne show ke liye itna toh banta hi hai...Big smile

And i agree 100 percent to what u said...SmileSmile

Awww love you Anu Hug...Yes yes dil chota kurne se dard tumhe hi hoga, jo hogaya woh hogaya, woh wapas nahin aayega, toh bas keep smilingHug...

I know their expressions yaar, i had watched that scene so man times, just for MaanEet/GurTi...Thanks for agreeing with meEmbarrassed...

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SlovHanda

munni,,i hv watched last scene again n again n agree it wasn;t too bad,,maneet/gurti expression was flawless as always,,,,but we all had built up too high expectation from this SR,,,(n why not we h waited a lot for this moment)...n it ended quite abruptly,,,Confused,, so all d restlessness in d forum due to so much hyped sr,, n it was bound to happen n moreover it  didn;t look like  SR.....hope cv wil continue this on Monday n show a proper sr,,,(only maneet scenes without any interruption)....DD wasn't well but still she gave her best in expression,,,so hats off to her n gc too...

Awww sweety i know, that's why i always against of SR, i think their relation need to be more strong before they got consummated.I never had high expectation nor i wanted SR at this moment, but they decided to chose, and i am agree it was lil hurried, but yes it wasn't seriously bad, DD/GC did fab job, and made this lil SR beautiful with their expressions...I can't say that consumation part would be continued on Monday, but definitely they have something beautiful to show us, and for that we have to wait till tomorrow... Some elements was missing, but MaanEet life will not stop after this SR, they will definitely have more day to continue...I am just happy to see that finally our MaanEet became one, and now they will understand eachother more, cause physical relation makes your relation more strong at understanding level...

Muniza

adoremevirgoSerenity_me

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazeen_29

Thanks for such a lovely post munni darling...janta udas nahi hai bas dissappointed hai...and that is justify as you know us maaneetains are very emotionally attached with these character maaneet not only to the characters but to gurti as well...and
as the cv's themselves as raised their bars for our expectations by showing too hot sequences like RTM...PEE LOON...and thats before wedding so the hopes were very high that we would definitely get a liplock on SR as those seq were very passionately shot...
they could atleast shown a peck on neck or shouldres maaneetains usse bhi khush ho jaate when he was putting jewelleries on for her...but i would not say it had gone waste as their tightly hold and hug was so sensous that it  completely fill the desired to some extent...
like u said i m too still carrying hope that the romance will continue next week and we will get some more hot moments of maaneet as pic indeed bakhi hai mere dost...
here i would praise our most beloved couple Drashti and Gurmeet for giving us the best jori of telly world and whose eyes speaks in volumes... in that secne each and every expressions of their eyes conveyed  the desire for eachother...the geet's hug when maan was looking for a shade she just fell on his chest tiredly was so natural and how maan held her and caressed was so touchy...this couple has an ability to set screen on fire by their looks and just by sitting next to eachother ...this is an unbelievable charisma of this most romantic couple... thanks again munni for a fantastic and positive post... 

Awww so sweet of you, and i am totally agree with you, understand everyone's feelings here..Yes we all waited so long so according to that it was lil short, but tomorrow is here so let see...

I am totally agree GurTi are brilliant actors and they could show their more charisma in this scene, and yes they had gave us so many hot scene than this, where their dialogues, their closeness took all of us on cloud 9th, so lets wait till tomorrow...I know it's dissapointed to see that 2 beautiful actors talent just used less in this scene, they could go more over than that, but i am sure tomorrow will bring smile, and somehow satisfy the souls of you all...If not then i will not gonna stop anyone to say anything here...

Muniza

tazeen_29

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

munni,
great post indeed a great mahaepisode . you explained so beautifully and i totally agree with anamika about the barn hut . their journey started from haunted night where geet hugged  maan first time out of fear and today we witnessed geet totally surrendering hersef to the same maan who was stranger at that time . loved her analysis.
coming to the sr part, i loved  the way cv had shown .their is no need to be aggressive scenes ,yah woh kehte toot  padna. the subtlness of passion is beautifully shown by gc and dd . no words are their to describe their expression . .the longiness by gc and dd surrendering herself to maan was beautifully and aesthically surpassed all the expression by them . these couple are uncomparable and commendable . they are too  hot to resist . i say 'hotness personfied"

I am agree with you, and everytime i watch that scene, and i falls in love with them more and more...Seriously it was beautiful...Whatever CV's had thought and i wrote definitely they have reason for that, i am happy with that...

Muniza
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Haila, Munni ! Clap

Very well said ! I hope this cheers the sad people over here ! Smile

And, what are you saying ? Everyone sad ? But, SONG was TOO GOOD yr ! Clap Cheers ! Big smile

And, bad to bad, but there was SR at least ! Wink

In the history of Maaneet world GF, yesterday was the day when everyone was sad, depressed, highly disappointed, frustrated and mad at CVs, and for a change, I WAS NOT ! Embarrassed

So, my dear lovely munni, i'm with you and i will join you to cheer them up, last night i tried though ! But, its okay ! It takes time ! LOL 

Hey, BTW don't you know one thing ? They were looking good at least, Maan was damn seductive ! LOL! LOL Thank god, i did not watched, my parents were at home ! Me gandi bachhi nahi hun ! LOL

Love you for this, Munni ! Hum dono to acchhe bhale he, inn logo bhi hasta kar denge ! LOL

Maddy

Maanddyyy Hug

i know song was beautiful, and giving me goosebumps, and moreover GurTi's expressions, specially MaanBlushing, badmaash hai bohut...He was tired, but still thirst in eyes was oiee ma lolz...

And agree atleast we had SRWink..

Meri good girl, be always a good girl, love you darling...

Muniza
serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Lovely post munni..i agree DD and GC expressions and acting were..like always brilliant and they are the only reason i am still watching geet. 

My issue is with  maan saying on Friday he wants to be a papa...if he had not said that then yesterday's scene could just have been shown as a spur of the moment intimate scene..it would have made so much more sense...first time they were alone without beeji's family and are unable to control themselves and one thing leads to another...but the whole emphasis on it being the SR..just took the shine of it

However will wait untill monday...before praising or complainingLOL

Edited by HIPHOP50 - 15 May 2011 at 8:08am

Infinitedreams

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Thanks to all for replying and agreeing with me...On serious note episode was very good, but our expectations was way too high, so we got dissapointed so much...

@ Dee - Dear wait till Monday, don't think they had let down us, they definitely has reason for everything. In MaanEet relation consumation is not just physical relation, it connection of soul as well, and CV's executed that very well in scene, you could see...It was very beautiful...

Muniza

I agree Munni and I'm sure we'll have much more on Monday and then in Delhi again, so I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the show and hope that our Gurti keep good health and don't get too tired or sick, the poor guys they work so hard to make us happy & deserve all our support and appreciation. 

As it is I'm enjoying the current track, it's like the old GHSP is back so no complaints Big smile

InfinitedreamsLoquacious_Aash

Go to top