Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Lovely MaanEetians, GHSPians & Lovely Mod Jyoti (Page 5)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

Munni totally agree wid ur post

Gc -dd did a fab job...

Ppl who think they were expressionless hv just 1 question... what kind of expressions were they expecting?

Maneet had just run the whole day in the jungle trying to save themselves frm goon and the fear of separation cauzed maan to want to consummate wid his wife... fear of losing her even before he made her totally his... 

Thanks Gauri for agreeing with me, and understand my post...yes DD and GC did fab job, scene was well executed...I have no idea, why people are cribbing, first they want MaanEet SR in jungle, when Creatives respected their wish, now they have problem with actors health, their expressions...People just need excuse to bash actor or characters...Maan is careless hubby, her wife is hungry, and he wanna consumate...Is he really consumated? He wanted to go, but she stopped him, cause for her his nearness is more important then the food...And yes you well pointed out about goons...We never know if he goes out what will happen...And if one need soul food they never care about tiredness or anything, and MaanEet are hungry for that...

Anyways i respect other peoples POV, but we should have to think logically, and from all perspective...

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30roseinbloomSilentsoul

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

Awww Munni...My darling...my love...Loads of Hugs and kisses to you for this post!!Hug
You made me sooo happy and relieved with this!
I totally agree that no one can be more romantic than our Maan...he likes to take things slowly and enjoy and savour every moment!LOL

Oh...he opened the pin of the duppatta with his mouth?? Awww...how romantic is that??
Though I must say I am a tad disappointed and did rave n rant for a while after the short-lived scene, which could have been more sizzling, I havent lost hopes at all...if not Monday, then later hi sahi...but Maaneet will have all those electrifying scenes which will make us drool , I'm sure!Day Dreaming
The gates have just been opened Baby..the water has yet to gush out!LOL

I request all our GF members, especially JyotiSmile, to come out of your depressed state, and celebrate Maaneet / Gurti...because no matter what, we love them to the core!

Awww so sweet of you Rosh, thanks for all the hugs kisses, and more than that agree with me..
I can understand everyone's feelings, and i seriously respect that...I am not disagree with people's POV, but just cant see anyone sad here...

I am so agree with you that it just the beginning, and we will see more scenes of MaanEet..Now everyday is SR for them, they will be more close now...Just the feel giving me goosebumps...Aiyyo humare MaanEet ek ho gaye...

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RiMa_972Giraffidae

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Yeah Munni...maaneet ek ho gaye...and now we can expect naughty talks, playful looks and pushes & pulls and what not! haayee...I'm melting! Day Dreaming
Like my hubby said...i dont think I've been so excited about my own SRLOL

roseinbloomInfinitedreamsGiraffidae

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Superb mumma - today's episode was incredible... the nuances that we weren't expecting were looked into... and most importantly the fact that this is only a prelude to what's to come next week.

I fully support all your points. The depth of maneet love and the intensity was beautifully shown. Sure the ambiance wasn't what most might have expected.. but it was certainly meaningful!!!

I LOVED today's episode and can't wait till monday!!!

This SR is just not going to end like this... there's more to come people... please have patience...

In fact - please don't throw tamaatars at me, but I don't even mind if they get interrupted, and it doesn't happen yet and gets postponed! They closed these loops you mentioned, and now ... they can show it in a more visually appealing atmosphere if they really want to. But that's just a highly unlikely scenario so kill me not!!!

BetiiiHug i am totally agree with you, and who have strength to throw tamatars on my daughter, aiyyo Munni ki beti pur tamatar only, why not potatoes, and other vegetables?

I am totally with you, they could show more appealing atmosphere, but it wasn't really bad...And as you have said, we have to wait till tomorrow...As much i understand our CV's Monday will be bring some good message for us...I am serious very excited to see Monday episode...

Muniza
Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

Yeah Munni...maaneet ek ho gaye...and now we can expect naughty talks, playful looks and pushes & pulls and what not! haayee...I'm melting! Day Dreaming
Like my hubby said...i dont think I've been so excited about my own SRLOL

Yes just the thought gives me goosbumps, i seriously very excited for Monday episode, i wanna see my naughty Maan, and blushing Geet...You are totally right playful looks and all, haila Maan badmaash aur kitna tung kaeyga humari bachi ko lolz...Jungle mein mangal kur diya, bhook ko bhook se mita diya...Aiyyo aiyyo Muni chup chup chup...

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
muni...very nice post...loved it truly...i wont deny i hv been mad like hell since the epi got over...first of all there was so less screen space of maneet...wenever i was expecting them...they were showing the others...i specially hated wastage of screen space on devil and ugly ducking...

nywys...now for the last scene...if u want to call that SR scene...then fine i will go with u...i never knew ppl can make love fully dressed...well...this show taught me that too...since i am unmarried and virgin...so i am ready to digest anything they throw at me...

now for the hotness element...frankly i found the last frame where they showed the lantern super hot...for obvious reason a burning lantern is very HAWT...

as for maan kissing on the garment...i hope it is not ur imagination that he was loosing the pin of the dupatta...honestly i felt he was kissing on her garment...for a moment i thot he was in love with her dress...
nywyz...if i go by ur view...then maan mite truly be opening the pin...if so i am expecting on monday maan will kiss geet's bare shoulder...
or anywhere else but on skin not garment...
i count out lipkissing of course...but neck or shoulder or even cheek r allowed on tv...

i am truly hoping that on monday there will be continuation with a little bit of skin show...i am not telling the CVs to break censor rules...but at least they can show geet under cover with her bare shoulders out...

i really wish for a navel carressing scene too...
everything i am saying is within the norms of censor i know...

as for GC and DD...i dont blame them at all...they dont write or direct scenes...on the contrary it was their mindblowing expressions that were the only saving grace of the entire scene...the looks that maan were giving gv me goosebumps...AWESOME...
kudos to GC and DD for going above the script to make their own mark...

Edited by aditi123_78 - 15 May 2011 at 1:09am

vivacious_gurlutopia88Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

muni...very nice post...loved it truly...i wont deny i hv been mad like hell since the epi got over...first of all there was so less screen space of maneet...wenever i was expecting them...they were showing the others...i specially hated wastage of screen space on devil and ugly ducking...

nywys...now for the last scene...if u want to call that SR scene...then fine i will go with u...i never knew ppl can make love fully dressed...well...this show taught me that too...since i am unmarried and virgin...so i am ready to digest anything they throw at me...

now for the hotness element...frankly i found the last frame where they showed the lantern super hot...for obvious reason a burning lantern is very HAWT...

as for maan kissing on the garment...i hope it is not ur imagination that he was loosing the pin of the dupatta...honestly i felt he was kissing on her garment...for a moment i thot he was in love with her dress...
nywyz...if i go by ur view...then maan mite truly be opening the pin...if so i am expecting on monday maan will kiss geet's bare shoulder...
or anywhere else but on skin not garment...
i count out lipkissing of course...but neck or shoulder or even cheek r allowed on tv...

i am truly hoping that on monday there will be continuation with a little bit of skin show...i am not telling the CVs to break censor rules...but at least they can show geet under cover with her bare shoulders out...

i really wish for a navel carressing scene too...
everything i am saying is within the norms of censor i know...

as for GC and DD...i dont blame them at all...they dont write or direct scenes...on the contrary it was their mindblowing expressions that were the only saving grace of the entire scene...the looks that maan were giving gv me goosebumps...AWESOME...
kudos to GC and DD for going above the script to make their own mark...

Aditiii Hug, i am totally agree with you darling, and tell you honestly you are not wrong at all...I seriously want them to show Geet covered with hay and shows bare shoulder, of course darling no SR with clothes on...

I am just asking everyone to wait till Monday, and reserve their comments, cause it's too early to comment...What i have felt, watched, observed i shared, people has all right to agree and disagree, and i respect their POV...

Thanks for your reply dear, happy to read Hug...

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

Go to top