Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Lovely MaanEetians, GHSPians & Lovely Mod Jyoti (Page 4)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Thank you my DQ for another positive postClap  I jump up & down when I see a positive postDancing 

I loved the episode as it was flawless for meDay Dreaming  It brought back the memories of their HP days, both of their 1st meeting as well as when they went back for the Rasika case - loved it. Maaneet took me back a year as I saw the same glow in their face - both were looking angelic when under the hay or when Maan was squeezing the water from the shirt as well as when Geet wiped his sweatDay Dreaming

The icing on the cake for me was when Maan was worried about what to do and without saying a word, the way Geet hugged him - so natural and just proving she doesn't care about anything else apart from being with her soulmateClap  Maan reciprocated well too. 

Call me nuts, but I watched this hug over 50 timesBlushing If that was the icing on the cake, then you can imagine what happened when I saw O Saathi Re - it was perfect and I am over-contentParty 

Irrespective of whether the lantern at the end symbolized that this was just the warm-up and that there was more to come does not make a difference to me, either way, just seeing Maaneet in one frame flies me to cloud 9Heart 

In y'day's episode, Maan asked Geet so beautifully that he wanted to take their relationship to the next level and Geet found the opportunity to reciprocate today - loved the way she said yes with such sweet expressions and Maan's expressions tooEmbarrassed

What is SR? - Simple Romance, Sensous Romance, Suhaag Raat, Serious Ripping, etc.  Hey Babaji, they are married, it can happen everyday, so I don't want one episode with all the intensity and case-closedROFL  I want Maaneet to be normal like us, we can romance everyday and it can be during the day too, as long as there are no kabab-me-hadis around usSilly

I hope no chappals in this post for me, but if anybody wants to, then please throw tomatoes, so I can continue to blushBlushing as I keep watching the episode to the power of infinityLOL

Please comment  on DD & GC's fan-pages 2 times everyday, their new on-location video & cons article up to 4 times and all pictures/videos up to 3 times - let us appreciate their hard work, professionalism & talentStar

Mishty you are seriously a mishtyHug...Lovely take, and i am totally agree with you, it was beautiful scene, and i am totally agree with you, we don't wanna see SR once and then over, we wanna see MaanEet love everyday...They can romance everyday, they can have SR everyday their love is like that...

I respect other people's POV as well, but what i felt i shared, and i think they had did pretty good job...

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30RiMa_972roseinbloom

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fats30

after seeing this reaction...it is quite evident that their strategy for showing maha episode failed...but i am surprised that nisar being so experienced how he let it go such episode.

muni whatever you are saying is true...i believe  you    sis Big smile...yes we should wait for monday..but dear check the general reaction na...PH with so many experience people around especially nisar..they should have chalk out proper plan...showing SR yesterday was the biggest mistake...even i was surprised at showing it at this time Confused

if they have to show it like that ..they shouldnt have so much media coverageConfused...or show it on monday properly without rushing...even female lead didnt get proper dress Ouch...and surprisingly no proper dialogue or foreplay

I am agree to you that they should had to show proper scene on Monday, but they had did same thing at letter episode...They had started on Saturday, and they had gave us whole Monday episode of MaanEet, it was really beautiful...I don't wanna give any false hope to anyone, just i shared my love for you guys, cause i can't see my friends down and sad...If anyone respect that it feels great, if they can't then i don't wanna say anything about that...

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged

I am agree to you that they should had to show proper scene on Monday, but they had did same thing at letter episode...They had started on Saturday, and they had gave us whole Monday episode of MaanEet, it was really beautiful...I don't wanna give any false hope to anyone, just i shared my love for you guys, cause i can't see my friends down and sad...If anyone respect that it feels great, if they can't then i don't wanna say anything about that...

Muniza
[/QUOTE]

muni i know jaan.Big smile...agree letter scene was beautiful because it was shown properly and whole episode was dedicated to it...chalo bhool jatey hain and move forward jo hua so hua

Infinitedreams

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Munni totally agree wid ur post

Gc -dd did a fab job...

Ppl who think they were expressionless hv just 1 question... what kind of expressions were they expecting?

Maneet had just run the whole day in the jungle trying to save themselves frm goon and the fear of separation cauzed maan to want to consummate wid his wife... fear of losing her even before he made her totally his... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarfatim30iMadzroseinbloomSilentsoulInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Lovely post Muniza...I totally loved the episode. Whatever was given was just fine for me. Because honestly for me...When it comes to Maaneet. Lip locks..Kissing or whatever people wanted is not how I define there passion or love. The little gestures are what make Maanet special for me. If this was the SR then I am completely satisfied. Honestly I was not expecting anymore then what they gave us. But I do have to say is that the time of the consummation just did not work for me. I mean they were in a very serious situation..and that too with Nandini and Dev missing so I just thought it was just not the right time. But without thinking much about that I loved it. Tongue

Oh haan Yaar...I watched the part over and over again but I did not see that he was unzipping with his teeth. It might be..But It just didn't look like it. Oh well I dont even need that..I am happy either way. Oh by they way they totally chose My Song. O Saathi Re...Haaayyyeee...Mein toh samji yeh meri SR ka ganna hoga...
LOL...Chalo ab aur special hogay yeh mere liye...WinkLOL

Thanks dear, i am agree with you that MaanEet passion and love can't be define by kissing or lip locking...Their relationship are way above that...I know situation is very serious, but Nandini and Dev are not little kids, they can handle their selves very well..And we had just watched half scene, we don't know what will happen on Monday, may be they will consumate, may be not...And these kind of things just happens, SR never plans between couples, it just happens, and i think CV's tried to showed that only that how they both got caught with their thirst, and ended up with consumating...

Anyways they hadn't showed his teeth to loosen her pin, but you can see how his lip was wild open when he touched her shoulder, so it clearly indicates that he unlocked the pin...

Chalo abb apni SR ke liye koi aur gana socho...I think till your SR happens, there will be more songs compose for you Tongue...

Muniza

fatim30

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

Gc -dd did a fab job...

Ppl who think they were expressionless hv just 1 question... what kind of expressions were they expecting?

Maneet had just run the whole day in the jungle trying to save themselves frm goon and the fear of separation cauzed maan to want to consummate wid his wife... fear of losing her even before he made her totally his... 

Lets say this was a union borne of a desire to become one since they had just fought off an attack on their lives- was it too much to expect that there was some love, some happiness, some relief reflecting in their faces? I did not see anything except for boredom...

Edited by -pixie- - 15 May 2011 at 12:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07fatim30RiMa_972Serendipity..

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Awww Munni...My darling...my love...Loads of Hugs and kisses to you for this post!!Hug
You made me sooo happy and relieved with this!
I totally agree that no one can be more romantic than our Maan...he likes to take things slowly and enjoy and savour every moment!LOL

Oh...he opened the pin of the duppatta with his mouth?? Awww...how romantic is that??
Though I must say I am a tad disappointed and did rave n rant for a while after the short-lived scene, which could have been more sizzling, I havent lost hopes at all...if not Monday, then later hi sahi...but Maaneet will have all those electrifying scenes which will make us drool , I'm sure!Day Dreaming
The gates have just been opened Baby..the water has yet to gush out!LOL

I request all our GF members, especially JyotiSmile, to come out of your depressed state, and celebrate Maaneet / Gurti...because no matter what, we love them to the core!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30roseinbloomInfinitedreamsGiraffidae

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

Gc -dd did a fab job...

Thanks Gauri for agreeing with me, and understand my post...yes DD and GC did fab job, scene was well executed...I have no idea, why people are cribbing, first they want MaanEet SR in jungle, when Creatives respected their wish, now they have problem with actors health, their expressions...People just need excuse to bash actor or characters...Maan is careless hubby, her wife is hungry, and he wanna consumate...Is he really consumated? He wanted to go, but she stopped him, cause for her his nearness is more important then the food...And yes you well pointed out about goons...We never know if he goes out what will happen...And if one need soul food they never care about tiredness or anything, and MaanEet are hungry for that...

Anyways i respect other peoples POV, but we should have to think logically, and from all perspective...

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30roseinbloomSilentsoul

Go to top