Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely post munni..i agree DD and GC expressions and acting were..like always brilliant and they are the only reason i am still watching geet. 

My issue is with  maan saying on Friday he wants to be a papa...if he had not said that then yesterday's scene could just have been shown as a spur of the moment intimate scene..it would have made so much more sense...first time they were alone without beeji's family and are unable to control themselves and one thing leads to another...but the whole emphasis on it being the SR..just took the shine of it

However will wait untill monday...before praising or complaining๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by HIPHOP50 - 12 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: muniza75

Thanks to all for replying and agreeing with me...On serious note episode was very good, but our expectations was way too high, so we got dissapointed so much...

@ Dee - Dear wait till Monday, don't think they had let down us, they definitely has reason for everything. In MaanEet relation consumation is not just physical relation, it connection of soul as well, and CV's executed that very well in scene, you could see...It was very beautiful...

Muniza

I agree Munni and I'm sure we'll have much more on Monday and then in Delhi again, so I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the show and hope that our Gurti keep good health and don't get too tired or sick, the poor guys they work so hard to make us happy & deserve all our support and appreciation. 

As it is I'm enjoying the current track, it's like the old GHSP is back so no complaints ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

hi dear loved ur post and agree with it..

acyually what they showed was sensouus n perfect.we were just bowled over n our heartbeats were increasing...and suddenly "wham!!" ...it ended to soon...which was unexpected...

as a loyal GHSP viewer...who manages to watch at least 2 repeats..i was a little shocked to find that the whole hype was for such a little scne...

we are not saying that SR was thanda..it was just incomplete..that was the feeling i got.

lets hope for the best on onday...
thats all i can say..

even tho me not hoping for much...

I know, when i checked time and it was just 10 minutes left to finish the episode, i was like were they able to show the SR today? And they did, i am agree with you it was very quick, but if there would any continuation means convo between them or close scene it would enough to make the SR more beautiful...I am not saying that expect anything, but just wait till tomorrow to show your dissapointment to CV's...Right now it's too early to jump...

Thanks so much dear, you all smiles, i smile...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

I can only say, Jyothi has echoed the thoughts of all the people who arent happy with what was shown yesterday...!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Muni, Lovely post...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Lets wait till monday and see if "All who are disaapointed" get  answers ๐Ÿ˜Š

Awww so sweet of you, and yes Jyoti had talked everyone's mind here, so no need to say samething again...Hope for the best, don't expect too much...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

I agree Munni and I'm sure we'll have much more on Monday and then in Delhi again, so I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the show and hope that our Gurti keep good health and don't get too tired or sick, the poor guys they work so hard to make us happy & deserve all our support and appreciation. 

As it is I'm enjoying the current track, it's like the old GHSP is back so no complaints ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes that's the spirit we want...You all were waited so long for this moment, so i can understand it dissapointed big time to all of you, but it was beautiful...

I don't know if you ever heard this quote "shair aaya shair aaya, aur jub shair aaya toh kissi ko pata hi nahin chala"...this happened with all the GHSPians and MaanEetians๐Ÿ˜‰...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasw

๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘ Fantastic take, Jyoti! Could not have agreed more! The highlighted part was turn-off for me too. I mean when they have waited for so long, why so hurried at the end! What was the rush? The whole scene was not spontaneous, more like mission to be accomplished!๐Ÿ˜•

It should have been love and just love with no agenda. There was practically no initiative from Geet's side apart from the fact she said yes to his papa proposal! She was quite passive in the lovemaking, if I can call that as lovemaking!๐Ÿ˜• 

Muniza, I appreciate your initiative to uplift the mood of the sad and disappointed folks but comments like "People just need excuse to bash actor or characters... " doesn't help the cause. I think all the folks who have replied to your thread love the actors/characters, and not looking for excuses to bash!

Personally I loved the scene where Geet, totally exhausted put her head on Maan'shoulder. The scene was very natural and had a warmth in it! But the other scenes were ok..
1) Maan's untying of Geet's hair ..good.. but I liked his hesitation in touching her lock of hair off her face on the first day of the office much better!
2) His half baked kiss on shoulder ..it needs lots of imagination to think he's unzipping ..wish the CVs had actually shown the scene like that to help WYSIWYG people like me!

Anyways I'm a optimist person like you so hoping for Monday and consoling myself that this is not an one off time and we will have many such scenes, although it robs off the magic of the first time!๐Ÿ˜Š

I understand everyone's POV, and i am totally with them...I don't mean to hurt anyone by saying bash part, but mostly we people ended up our fustration and dissapointment by bashing actors or characters, which i think not nice...Why blame actors for anything, when they are puppet of someone else...

I know that that scene could more more senseous than what we all have watched, but i think it was very beautiful scene which define MaanEet actual relationship, their bonding...

Thanks to all of you to wait till Monday, and yes MaanEet relation not ended here, they have more days to continue their love, and choke all of us๐Ÿ˜‰...

Muniza
Silentsoul thumbnail
I agree...I think other monday will continue or scrap the SR...for next episode after closeing RTM loop...better they do it or...They are dead
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My Munni Darling,

Thank you for that bit of info that Maan was actually loosening the pin of her dupatta with his mouth๐Ÿ˜.  Sensual to the coreโค๏ธ.  Frankly I have long since stopped wanting raw sex from Indian CVs or PH or the Indian Channels itself.  We have to work our senses equally with the depicted sexual overtures to a scene.  But here I was on a fizzy dizzy high, everytime I watched the repeats of just the epi. leading to and the barn scene itself.  On repeated viewings, the entire beauty of a come-together becomes realistic, pre and through the directed moments of sensual act...I actually began to love it, inspite of first wondering why the episode did not match to our expectations of a con.  I am not disappointed and as I and mishti shivu agreed, theres now so much more to manipulate by way of twists and plots, and nothing ends with a con.  Its almost just the beginning to a wonderful story line.  The CVs should be prepared to give us wonderful episodes hereafter.

Thank you Munni D for the quick tempo at which you created this thread soon after the maha epi and the encouragement and cheer you have brought to your readers๐Ÿ‘ who perhaps are on a low...

Cheers darling.  And btw, it was lovely talking to you and Nags.
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Muni dear...sorry for replying late..coz of link failure.๐Ÿ˜ญ..my net too couldn't handle the heat of Maaneet's SR so it crashed..๐Ÿ˜†.jokes apart...Muni its already to late for any analysis dear but I loved ur positive vibes & would like to comment 1 thing that ...we r sooo true & loyal Maaneetians & love this couple to hell coz of their sizzling chemistry , their amazing acting potentials & their awesome expressive skills ..which always keep us hooked to the show & forum .๐Ÿ˜.so if the cv's continue with the SR on Maan day then its fine but if they've this much to show to us then I should say they shouldn't have thought of showing Maaneet's SR .coz we've seen more intense & passionate scenes of Maaneet in the show before so there was no need to make the fool of the leads & the fanz...Maaneet's SR was a dream of the fanz & they've no right to ridicule it ...๐Ÿ˜•
Anyways,we'll always love Maaneet always & forever.โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Waise this is just my opinion... Mahaepi looked bad to most ppl coz epi was filled wid jhugnu, lucky and devini... Maneet got lesser footage than what maneetians wud hv liked... As for the con...
Well whatever was shown was done very well (well that's just my PoV) 

Now to answer a few questions which all have been asking...

Q: Why no foreplay when maneet hv done such awesome foreplay earlier...??
A: When in a situation that the 2 ran frm goons the whole day to save themselves, do u think they were in that romantic SR mood to do foreplay??

Q: Then most will ask y consummate in such a situation..
.A:  Well think about it... When u r on verge of losing something precious which is urs but not wholly urs yet, what do u do.. Make it urs in haste before losing it... That's exactly what maaneet did... Maan has been despo to make geet his in all respect for a long time but kudi hadn't even allowed him to kiss her... Goons behind them the whole day n running around ... The fear of losing her forever... maan knew he won't b able to stay away frm her physically if he stays around her and that's y he pulled himself away but she pulled him bck.. That's y he asked the question indirectly again... He knew that his need to make his precious person (geet) his in totality was very very high... He asked her permission n the moment she said yes... He proceeded wid it... Jungle mein aise situation mein jab woh despo tha use apna banane keliye tab foreplay kaise expect kar sakte hain? 

The way he removed her pallu pins was carnal.. N yes I must say innovative for TV... My opinion... I found their expressions apt and not boring or disinterested... The hunger for her was seen in his eyes n her eyes showed pure submission... 

All those who r disappointed .. Trying associating everything I said with what was shown... May b u too will see y am happy wid what was shown... U may still not like what u see... But its worth a try to make urself feel happy na...