Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Lovely MaanEetians, GHSPians & Lovely Mod Jyoti - Page 7

chaves thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

Mishty you are seriously a mishty🤗...Lovely take, and i am totally agree with you, it was beautiful scene, and i am totally agree with you, we don't wanna see SR once and then over, we wanna see MaanEet love everyday...They can romance everyday, they can have SR everyday their love is like that...

I respect other people's POV as well, but what i felt i shared, and i think they had did pretty good job...

Muniza

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi dear loved ur post and agree with it..

acyually what they showed was sensouus n perfect.we were just bowled over n our heartbeats were increasing...and suddenly "wham!!" ...it ended to soon...which was unexpected...

as a loyal GHSP viewer...who manages to watch at least 2 repeats..i was a little shocked to find that the whole hype was for such a little scne...

we are not saying that SR was thanda..it was just incomplete..that was the feeling i got.

lets hope for the best on onday...
thats all i can say..

even tho me not hoping for much...
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I can only say, Jyothi has echoed the thoughts of all the people who arent happy with what was shown yesterday...!!!!😊

Muni, Lovely post...👍🏼

Lets wait till monday and see if "All who are disaapointed" get  answers 😊
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Munni awww lovely post dear🤗🤗...I will not deny that I m disappointed with what I saw yesterday because after the 1 hour episode ,my first and instant reaction was "THATS IT"😕

I mean we hv been waiting for this moment since whole 1 year...I wanted Maaneet Suhaagraat to b out of this world and an episode which is fully dedicated to their Suhaagraat😳...but instead we get hardly a 3 min short scene without a proper build-up as well😭😭..and thats what left me disappointed😭

I hv no issues with GC-DD...they were brilliant in whatever they did👏...Yes they were suppose to look tired after running whole day in the jungle...

Geet was exhaused and frightened when she holds MSK's hands and asks her not to leave her alone ...that moment MSK should hv grabbed her in his arms and gave her some comfort 😳...but instead MSK becomes a robot and asks her r u ready for it..me waiting for the answer😕...Geet too says yes I m ready..and then they start..bang bang😕😆...The whole build up itself I felt was messed up badly as CON looked like a formality here for the sake of producing babies mayb

The build up to the grt Maaneet CON made no sense to me...both were running in the jungle ...completely exhausted and tired...had no energy to do any CON...right ?

They come to a tabela for shelter...where MSK asks her the same papa question indirectly and she gives the green signal this time...

Right after that they start the whole process as if its just a formality to produce Baby...there was no passion or desire involved in the scene which made them do the CON...

Instead I would hv preferred them to just share few intimate moments and hv a good matured conversation between them regarding their future and mayb MSK could hv told Geet that he would take their relationship to next level when they reach Delhi..since he wants to see her again as his dulhan😳...

But instead they went to do the whole CON that moment itself in a hurry making it look like a formality to become parents...thats it

And another issue was that it was too short...yes it was sensuous...since GC-DD r good actors👏😳..but it could hv gone to much higher level with some more duration given to the scene and also proper execution .which was lacking...If it continues on monday like u r saying Munni then I might change my views😆😳..or else it will remain disappointing

it was a hurried and forced effort in the end😊

Hving said that I did like whatever little was shown there like MSK taking the pin out of her dupatta...untieing her dori...then Geet resting her back on his chest...good moments😳...all I wanted was to continue it further rather than showing a blurred screen and lights off😭😭...

I hope it continues on monday and I m able to see some desire in thier eyes thus proving me wrong that both r doing CON just as a formality here😕

👏 Fantastic take, Jyoti! Could not have agreed more! The highlighted part was turn-off for me too. I mean when they have waited for so long, why so hurried at the end! What was the rush? The whole scene was not spontaneous, more like mission to be accomplished!😕

It should have been love and just love with no agenda. There was practically no initiative from Geet's side apart from the fact she said yes to his papa proposal! She was quite passive in the lovemaking, if I can call that as lovemaking!😕 

Muniza, I appreciate your initiative to uplift the mood of the sad and disappointed folks but comments like "People just need excuse to bash actor or characters... " doesn't help the cause. I think all the folks who have replied to your thread love the actors/characters, and not looking for excuses to bash!

Personally I loved the scene where Geet, totally exhausted put her head on Maan'shoulder. The scene was very natural and had a warmth in it! But the other scenes were ok..
1) Maan's untying of Geet's hair ..good.. but I liked his hesitation in touching her lock of hair off her face on the first day of the office much better!
2) His half baked kiss on shoulder ..it needs lots of imagination to think he's unzipping ..wish the CVs had actually shown the scene like that to help WYSIWYG people like me!

Anyways I'm a optimist person like you so hoping for Monday and consoling myself that this is not an one off time and we will have many such scenes, although it robs off the magic of the first time!😊

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Munni awww lovely post dear🤗🤗...I will not deny that I m disappointed with what I saw yesterday because after the 1 hour episode ,my first and instant reaction was "THATS IT"😕

I mean we hv been waiting for this moment since whole 1 year...I wanted Maaneet Suhaagraat to b out of this world and an episode which is fully dedicated to their Suhaagraat😳...but instead we get hardly a 3 min short scene without a proper build-up as well😭😭..and thats what left me disappointed😭

I hv no issues with GC-DD...they were brilliant in whatever they did👏...Yes they were suppose to look tired after running whole day in the jungle...

Geet was exhaused and frightened when she holds MSK's hands and asks her not to leave her alone ...that moment MSK should hv grabbed her in his arms and gave her some comfort 😳...but instead MSK becomes a robot and asks her r u ready for it..me waiting for the answer😕...Geet too says yes I m ready..and then they start..bang bang😕😆...The whole build up itself I felt was messed up badly as CON looked like a formality here for the sake of producing babies mayb

The build up to the grt Maaneet CON made no sense to me...both were running in the jungle ...completely exhausted and tired...had no energy to do any CON...right ?

They come to a tabela for shelter...where MSK asks her the same papa question indirectly and she gives the green signal this time...

Right after that they start the whole process as if its just a formality to produce Baby...there was no passion or desire involved in the scene which made them do the CON...

Instead I would hv preferred them to just share few intimate moments and hv a good matured conversation between them regarding their future and mayb MSK could hv told Geet that he would take their relationship to next level when they reach Delhi..since he wants to see her again as his dulhan😳...

But instead they went to do the whole CON that moment itself in a hurry making it look like a formality to become parents...thats it

And another issue was that it was too short...yes it was sensuous...since GC-DD r good actors👏😳..but it could hv gone to much higher level with some more duration given to the scene and also proper execution .which was lacking...If it continues on monday like u r saying Munni then I might change my views😆😳..or else it will remain disappointing

it was a hurried and forced effort in the end😊

Hving said that I did like whatever little was shown there like MSK taking the pin out of her dupatta...untieing her dori...then Geet resting her back on his chest...good moments😳...all I wanted was to continue it further rather than showing a blurred screen and lights off😭😭...

I hope it continues on monday and I m able to see some desire in thier eyes thus proving me wrong that both r doing CON just as a formality here😕

Jyotiii 🤗, i am totally agree with you...I wasn't in favor to show the SR or consumation at this moment..Seriously i wasn't happy with this, for me they should had to give lil more time to their relation...When i read IF article, i didn't even replied dear, cause for me soul connection has more power than physical relation. I seriously wanted them to communicate first, i seriously wanted good conversation between them...It was MaanEet SR, it shouldn't had to happened just like that, but ok if CV's had thought something they would have reason, and i accepted...
I laughed, when i watched the episode, cause i had no expectation, nor i wanted this SR, so i think i wasn't dissapointed much than, and what they had showed it seems really beautiful to me...
I seriously understand all my lovely friends here, i felt bad only for you guys, and i know you all are not wrong on your places...Thanks for agreeing with me, and gave time to yourselves till tomorrow...I hope this tomorrow will bring smile to my lovely MaanEetians, GHSPians...
You all smiles, i smiles, you all sad, i sad as well...

Lets wait till Monday and then we all will together ask question to CV's 😳🤗...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

MD🤗 its morning and look who is all positive😳

watched the entire episode and couldnt take my eyes off their expressions...deadly man...infact going to make another positive topic regarding the same...Apne show ke liye itna toh banta hi hai...😃

And i agree 100 percent to what u said...😊😊

Awww love you Anu 🤗...Yes yes dil chota kurne se dard tumhe hi hoga, jo hogaya woh hogaya, woh wapas nahin aayega, toh bas keep smiling🤗...

I know their expressions yaar, i had watched that scene so man times, just for MaanEet/GurTi...Thanks for agreeing with me😳...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SlovHanda

munni,,i hv watched last scene again n again n agree it wasn;t too bad,,maneet/gurti expression was flawless as always,,,,but we all had built up too high expectation from this SR,,,(n why not we h waited a lot for this moment)...n it ended quite abruptly,,,😕,, so all d restlessness in d forum due to so much hyped sr,, n it was bound to happen n moreover it  didn;t look like  SR.....hope cv wil continue this on Monday n show a proper sr,,,(only maneet scenes without any interruption)....DD wasn't well but still she gave her best in expression,,,so hats off to her n gc too...

Awww sweety i know, that's why i always against of SR, i think their relation need to be more strong before they got consummated.I never had high expectation nor i wanted SR at this moment, but they decided to chose, and i am agree it was lil hurried, but yes it wasn't seriously bad, DD/GC did fab job, and made this lil SR beautiful with their expressions...I can't say that consumation part would be continued on Monday, but definitely they have something beautiful to show us, and for that we have to wait till tomorrow... Some elements was missing, but MaanEet life will not stop after this SR, they will definitely have more day to continue...I am just happy to see that finally our MaanEet became one, and now they will understand eachother more, cause physical relation makes your relation more strong at understanding level...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tazeen_29

Thanks for such a lovely post munni darling...janta udas nahi hai bas dissappointed hai...and that is justify as you know us maaneetains are very emotionally attached with these character maaneet not only to the characters but to gurti as well...and

as the cv's themselves as raised their bars for our expectations by showing too hot sequences like RTM...PEE LOON...and thats before wedding so the hopes were very high that we would definitely get a liplock on SR as those seq were very passionately shot...
they could atleast shown a peck on neck or shouldres maaneetains usse bhi khush ho jaate when he was putting jewelleries on for her...but i would not say it had gone waste as their tightly hold and hug was so sensous that it  completely fill the desired to some extent...
like u said i m too still carrying hope that the romance will continue next week and we will get some more hot moments of maaneet as pic indeed bakhi hai mere dost...
here i would praise our most beloved couple Drashti and Gurmeet for giving us the best jori of telly world and whose eyes speaks in volumes... in that secne each and every expressions of their eyes conveyed  the desire for eachother...the geet's hug when maan was looking for a shade she just fell on his chest tiredly was so natural and how maan held her and caressed was so touchy...this couple has an ability to set screen on fire by their looks and just by sitting next to eachother ...this is an unbelievable charisma of this most romantic couple... thanks again munni for a fantastic and positive post... 

Awww so sweet of you, and i am totally agree with you, understand everyone's feelings here..Yes we all waited so long so according to that it was lil short, but tomorrow is here so let see...

I am totally agree GurTi are brilliant actors and they could show their more charisma in this scene, and yes they had gave us so many hot scene than this, where their dialogues, their closeness took all of us on cloud 9th, so lets wait till tomorrow...I know it's dissapointed to see that 2 beautiful actors talent just used less in this scene, they could go more over than that, but i am sure tomorrow will bring smile, and somehow satisfy the souls of you all...If not then i will not gonna stop anyone to say anything here...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: acjanfeb1

munni,

great post indeed a great mahaepisode . you explained so beautifully and i totally agree with anamika about the barn hut . their journey started from haunted night where geet hugged  maan first time out of fear and today we witnessed geet totally surrendering hersef to the same maan who was stranger at that time . loved her analysis.
coming to the sr part, i loved  the way cv had shown .their is no need to be aggressive scenes ,yah woh kehte toot  padna. the subtlness of passion is beautifully shown by gc and dd . no words are their to describe their expression . .the longiness by gc and dd surrendering herself to maan was beautifully and aesthically surpassed all the expression by them . these couple are uncomparable and commendable . they are too  hot to resist . i say 'hotness personfied"

I am agree with you, and everytime i watch that scene, and i falls in love with them more and more...Seriously it was beautiful...Whatever CV's had thought and i wrote definitely they have reason for that, i am happy with that...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maanddy

Haila, Munni ! 👏

Very well said ! I hope this cheers the sad people over here ! 😊

And, what are you saying ? Everyone sad ? But, SONG was TOO GOOD yr ! 👏 Cheers ! 😃

And, bad to bad, but there was SR at least ! 😉

In the history of Maaneet world GF, yesterday was the day when everyone was sad, depressed, highly disappointed, frustrated and mad at CVs, and for a change, I WAS NOT ! 😳

So, my dear lovely munni, i'm with you and i will join you to cheer them up, last night i tried though ! But, its okay ! It takes time ! 😆 

Hey, BTW don't you know one thing ? They were looking good at least, Maan was damn seductive ! LOL! 😆 Thank god, i did not watched, my parents were at home ! Me gandi bachhi nahi hun ! 😆

Love you for this, Munni ! Hum dono to acchhe bhale he, inn logo bhi hasta kar denge ! 😆

Maddy

Maanddyyy 🤗

i know song was beautiful, and giving me goosebumps, and moreover GurTi's expressions, specially Maan☺️, badmaash hai bohut...He was tired, but still thirst in eyes was oiee ma lolz...

And agree atleast we had SR😉..

Meri good girl, be always a good girl, love you darling...

Muniza