Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

kindly share your precious views

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
this questions is just for all binny fans and all the lovers of binny or those who sincerely wants to share their views with us regarding this question related to binny without bashing & criticising her😉with which actor do u all thing as female lead binny should come with in her next show after the end of sangini❓i would love to see binny again with iqbal khan for sure otherwise with rajjev khandelwal👍🏼 as they both are binny's favourite actors whom she respects a lot🤗what do u all think kindly share your precious views & suggesstions😃 Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pihu01 thumbnail
Binny is Awesome she is the most Beautiful. But in sangini, they made her old and ugly because Iqbal is old and ugly. Gauri was the best role sutied for her. Binny is always The Best Dancer in DID. She should come back soon in village role like Krishnas Radha with her mindblowing dance, basically she should be back to Dance for us. Binny should have refused to love Iqbal on screen, he is unlce🤢. Binny is very very Young so she should pair up only Karan Wahi, Rajat Tokas, Vivian etc only in next show. Binny should Never act with Iqbal Uncle ever.🤬 Vulgar faned tainted pairing. Iqbal  is laughing Old material, nobody was watching Sangini because of him. He should stop acting and should become chai wala or spot boy and sit at home as Slave to his Wife.🤬
diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
My fav actor is Iqbal Khan...and i guess they look good 2gether onscreen...espcially i loved them during thr frndship track...apart frm MIK...i think she can look good with karan wahi...but u knw what ths time i want to see her in modern look...lets hope for the best :)
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Would love to see Binny in an action packrd kind of role, "historical" character or  negative one!

And Iqbal  as  mentioned before , the Don kind of character or something like in Pokiri.😍

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I would love to see her again with Iqbal as I think they have great chemistry & it's a treat to watch them onscreen. Apart from Iqbal would love to see with Vivian Dsena. I think they would make an awesome pair.

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Vivian Dsena , they'll have the best chemistry ever .                                                       Mishal Raheja - your TV screen will b on fire if BS gets paired with this shahensa of TV ,                                                 Rajat Tokas ,Vinay Rohra , Karan Wahi , Karan Singh Grover , Rajeev Khandelwal of course , she'll look simply great with all of ,em .                   She should also come back in the world of dance with Mayuresh , Sidhesh, Prince , n under the guidance of Rajeev Surti . She should do a role like - a funky college goer , a dancer , or a doctor , any cool ultra modern, hip , smart role , very independent n every one's queen type role.