India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

kindly share your precious views

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
this questions is just for all binny fans and all the lovers of binny or those who sincerely wants to share their views with us regarding this question related to binny without bashing & criticising herWinkwith which actor do u all thing as female lead binny should come with in her next show after the end of sanginiQuestioni would love to see binny again with iqbal khan for sure otherwise with rajjev khandelwalThumbs Up as they both are binny's favourite actors whom she respects a lotHugwhat do u all think kindly share your precious views & suggesstionsBig smile

Edited by monaghosh - 14 May 2011 at 9:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrOrientalDancer-Ria-VasusenaRadheya

pihu01 Newbie
pihu01
pihu01

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Binny is Awesome she is the most Beautiful. But in sangini, they made her old and ugly because Iqbal is old and ugly. Gauri was the best role sutied for her. Binny is always The Best Dancer in DID. She should come back soon in village role like Krishnas Radha with her mindblowing dance, basically she should be back to Dance for us. Binny should have refused to love Iqbal on screen, he is unlceDead. Binny is very very Young so she should pair up only Karan Wahi, Rajat Tokas, Vivian etc only in next show. Binny should Never act with Iqbal Uncle ever.Censored Vulgar faned tainted pairing. Iqbal  is laughing Old material, nobody was watching Sangini because of him. He should stop acting and should become chai wala or spot boy and sit at home as Slave to his Wife.Censored
diya_snow IF-Dazzler
diya_snow
diya_snow

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
My fav actor is Iqbal Khan...and i guess they look good 2gether onscreen...espcially i loved them during thr frndship track...apart frm MIK...i think she can look good with karan wahi...but u knw what ths time i want to see her in modern look...lets hope for the best :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh--AiSha--VasusenaRadheya

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Would love to see Binny in an action packrd kind of role, "historical" character or  negative one!

And Iqbal  as  mentioned before , the Don kind of character or something like in Pokiri.Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

I would love to see her again with Iqbal as I think they have great chemistry & it's a treat to watch them onscreen. Apart from Iqbal would love to see with Vivian Dsena. I think they would make an awesome pair.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Vivian Dsena , they'll have the best chemistry ever .                                                       Mishal Raheja - your TV screen will b on fire if BS gets paired with this shahensa of TV ,                                                 Rajat Tokas ,Vinay Rohra , Karan Wahi , Karan Singh Grover , Rajeev Khandelwal of course , she'll look simply great with all of ,em .                   She should also come back in the world of dance with Mayuresh , Sidhesh, Prince , n under the guidance of Rajeev Surti . She should do a role like - a funky college goer , a dancer , or a doctor , any cool ultra modern, hip , smart role , very independent n every one's queen type role.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh--AiSha--

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index