Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

M/G FF 3: With All My Love & Heart Forever PG 120 (Page 22)

pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Joined: 24 December 2005
Posts: 4455

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Hehe hello ladies!

Acha first things first, very nice and sneaky preview! ;-)
 
Strangely I get to relax less on my laptop while on break than when I'm in school. Chado! I'm here now though balle balle :-)
 
My performance was good! Whew have been performing ever since break. I've had 3 performances and 2 rehearsals in the past 11 days.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime

arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 1941

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

Originally posted by arabianpaki



oohh I so know that! ..the day would go by so fast!
And then as soon as I went to college, I made/make sure I have one day ..that either has no class or only one class! .. and the rest of my days end early!

I actually got lucky this last semester and ended up having a four day weekend! 
I wish that was possible all the time.


four day?!? holy shizzles!! That sounds soo amazing! My summer class..its like literally 8hrs long..no lie..6days a week, that too in the under the hot sun or the pouring rain! I guess I'm making up for my days off in the regular semester!
Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Joined: 25 February 2010
Posts: 4444

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

Originally posted by Newdime

Me and Azizah got carried away with our chatting...

Kiddo...ooh my my...how was the show and performance?
Me? it was interesting.


This for Pushpi...

I have my personal names for some...to call with so i cal kiddo to pushpi...Azizah to arabianpaki...
Jal to rachana...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpi

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 1987

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arabianpaki

Originally posted by Limerance

Originally posted by arabianpaki



oohh I so know that! ..the day would go by so fast!
And then as soon as I went to college, I made/make sure I have one day ..that either has no class or only one class! .. and the rest of my days end early!

I actually got lucky this last semester and ended up having a four day weekend! 
I wish that was possible all the time.


four day?!? holy shizzles!! That sounds soo amazing! My summer class..its like literally 8hrs long..no lie..6days a week, that too in the under the hot sun or the pouring rain! I guess I'm making up for my days off in the regular semester!

It was awesome but made me extra lazy. Lol
That sucks I would die if I had a summer class that was eight hours! Right now I just have an online class but it's horrible since it's only three weeks long and its like cramming. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabianpaki

pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Joined: 24 December 2005
Posts: 4455

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Sheheda Di have you talked to Rachana benji lately? How is she?
arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 1941

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pushpi

Hehe hello ladies!

Acha first things first, very nice and sneaky preview! ;-)
 
Strangely I get to relax less on my laptop while on break than when I'm in school. Chado! I'm here now though balle balle :-)
 
My performance was good! Whew have been performing ever since break. I've had 3 performances and 2 rehearsals in the past 11 days.


dance??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpi

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Joined: 25 February 2010
Posts: 4444

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pushpi

Hehe hello ladies!

Acha first things first, very nice and sneaky preview! ;-)
 
Strangely I get to relax less on my laptop while on break than when I'm in school. Chado! I'm here now though balle balle :-)
 
My performance was good! Whew have been performing ever since break. I've had 3 performances and 2 rehearsals in the past 11 days.


Glad to know it went well...GIRLS DO YA ALL KNOW WE HAVE A CELEBRITY AMONG US?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpi

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Joined: 25 February 2010
Posts: 4444

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pushpi

Sheheda Di have you talked to Rachana benji lately? How is she?


Rachana Benji?  Marse tane...ROFL

She is doing great infect having a blast and she has extended her stay to more 8 days...she has been posting loads of pix on FB...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpiKrishnaluv94

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
love love love(ar,rm,aa)part 5 pg 21updt

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: mithilalovesksg   Replies: 209   Views: 110362

mithilalovesksg 209 110362 07 December 2013 at 10:24am by ksgandjsg21
Arranged ya Love {AIMEE's love story in AR's way}

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: arshluver_15   Replies: 78   Views: 38373

arshluver_15 78 38373 26 February 2012 at 5:27am by nikky_angel
FF: Hate Or Love 2: P49: True Love: Pg 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: -Jwalamukhi-   Replies: 93   Views: 47161

-Jwalamukhi- 93 47161 07 September 2009 at 7:06am by amazingneira
ARk ~heart~mohabbat~heart~ New FF

2

Author: jiya77   Replies: 14   Views: 6221

jiya77 14 6221 01 September 2009 at 2:15am by disco_diva
AR's Heart 2 Heart in Lonavila (Prt 5 ad)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Mariam1986   Replies: 75   Views: 16515

Mariam1986 75 16515 29 May 2008 at 4:42pm by -Cherry-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index