Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

M/G FF 3: With All My Love & Heart Forever PG 120 (Page 140)

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Ok good night all...gotta go...bye...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LimeranceKrishnaluv94

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

Originally posted by basicquestion1

Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

Kahan gayye sab? Itna sannata kyun hain bhai?

Krishna..yeh dialogue to kuch jana pehchana sa nahi hai?

yahan bhai log bhi hain LOL

Yes apoon Bhai...hai kiya...apoon ki gali ko chod ke nai jane ka kiya bola?
Nahi toh hum Munna ko bulayenge. Munna, apna Munna Bhai, jo America chala tha..

Newdimebasicquestion1

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Water.

Ok, off the top of your heads, name the top five FFs [excluding this one] you loe to read. 

1. Maryada 
2.Quantum of Solace
3.Mera Maan Sirf Mere Hain
4.Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Hogaya
5. Anything written by muskanp

oh this is a nice list. i only have read muskanp ...so this is fun. 
thanx dear.
is any1 of them has already ended. i like to read them in one shot. it's so awesum to read an ff that has already ended. makes my hasty heart so happy Dancing
Arzoo have you read sridevi's FF? that has ended and it is awesum.

hmmm what's the name of siridevi's ff? i've nvr read her work b4.

Sridevi's is one of the top ones..

Love and Despair

top ones LOL 
if u ask me..u also make to that list.
 besides i'm sure it's that matter of whom we've read so far. 90% of the authors u guys have talked about...i don't have a single clue about them. i normally read liz , lena ashlyn, shika, mukan and muski and yes reet and rachna. wait there is purple petal and then anu, shelly8 sammy..i think she is mr's maan singh phurana :)    ...uff i know all the names r slipping now. but i dearly appreciate all of them...and after reading all of them ...as a reader..i think it's cool to read differnt writers as they all have unique style of writing.

but chalo i'm lookin forward to sum fun romantic nights with maaneet moments. really excited to have learned about all the new ffs and meeting u all.

shaadi no mangni...dear..that was one of the first ones that i was suggested in this chat session...so dil pe mat le gal Hug

take care all of u sweetums
i'll read nowDay DreamingDancing
Liz, Lena, Muski,reet, rachana, purple petal, shelly8,sammy- I've read.  It took me two nights to read Love and Despair, I love it! it's one of my favorites [other than this one]!

what about Ashleydevlin , shining_moonAngelskiss , phoenixgirl , SapphireFlames  ever read any of them.
ash's laws of love..season 1 is so awesome. then shining moon's one on one is a janu read. phonexgirl doesn't update much and may b that's y she has few readers but she is totally an  amazing writer. her works flows wonderfully. 
sapphireflames has an ff that has maan as a guy with lost memory. sounds so cliche...but u'll b surprised to read how the writer has a grasp on her story. u forget every logic whn it comes down to her. every update is so surreal.
Ashleydevlin , shining_moon, phoenixgirl ,and  SapphireFlames. I've read. Laws of love was the first FF I had ever read. Shining Moon, I read [she just opened thread 2]. SapphireFlames is Tujhe Bhoola Diya, right? 

And have you read Opposites Attract by sanjeevani09?
saphire flames has this one Reminiscence of Love: A Maaneet Tale :) 

opposite attacts...mai ne kab kaha naheen kerte?LOL 
 nope another one then. girls it's a bucket full of info. looks like i have long summer night to catch up on this cool stuff to read. 

LimeranceKrishnaluv94

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Ok good night all...gotta go...bye...
Night Shaheda. :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LimeranceNewdimebasicquestion1

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

Ok, off the top of your heads, name the top five FFs [excluding this one] you loe to read. 

1. Maryada 
2.Quantum of Solace
3.Mera Maan Sirf Mere Hain
4.Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Hogaya
5. Anything written by muskanp

oh this is a nice list. i only have read muskanp ...so this is fun. 
thanx dear.
is any1 of them has already ended. i like to read them in one shot. it's so awesum to read an ff that has already ended. makes my hasty heart so happy Dancing
Arzoo have you read sridevi's FF? that has ended and it is awesum.

hmmm what's the name of siridevi's ff? i've nvr read her work b4.

Sridevi's is one of the top ones..

Love and Despair

top ones LOL 
if u ask me..u also make to that list.
 besides i'm sure it's that matter of whom we've read so far. 90% of the authors u guys have talked about...i don't have a single clue about them. i normally read liz , lena ashlyn, shika, mukan and muski and yes reet and rachna. wait there is purple petal and then anu, shelly8 sammy..i think she is mr's maan singh phurana :)    ...uff i know all the names r slipping now. but i dearly appreciate all of them...and after reading all of them ...as a reader..i think it's cool to read differnt writers as they all have unique style of writing.

but chalo i'm lookin forward to sum fun romantic nights with maaneet moments. really excited to have learned about all the new ffs and meeting u all.

shaadi no mangni...dear..that was one of the first ones that i was suggested in this chat session...so dil pe mat le gal Hug

take care all of u sweetums
i'll read nowDay DreamingDancing
Liz, Lena, Muski,reet, rachana, purple petal, shelly8,sammy- I've read.  It took me two nights to read Love and Despair, I love it! it's one of my favorites [other than this one]!

what about Ashleydevlin , shining_moonAngelskiss , phoenixgirl , SapphireFlames  ever read any of them.
ash's laws of love..season 1 is so awesome. then shining moon's one on one is a janu read. phonexgirl doesn't update much and may b that's y she has few readers but she is totally an  amazing writer. her works flows wonderfully. 
sapphireflames has an ff that has maan as a guy with lost memory. sounds so cliche...but u'll b surprised to read how the writer has a grasp on her story. u forget every logic whn it comes down to her. every update is so surreal.
Ashleydevlin , shining_moon, phoenixgirl ,and  SapphireFlames. I've read. Laws of love was the first FF I had ever read. Shining Moon, I read [she just opened thread 2]. SapphireFlames is Tujhe Bhoola Diya, right? 

And have you read Opposites Attract by sanjeevani09?
saphire flames has this one Reminiscence of Love: A Maaneet Tale :) 

opposite attacts...mai ne kab kaha naheen kerte?LOL 
 nope another one then. girls it's a bucket full of info. looks like i have long summer night to catch up on this cool stuff to read. 
Ah, now I remember. A Maaneet Tale. Yep, read that one. lol I think I'm going to make a Summer FF reading list. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

hi there.
i'm arzoo
this is my first time in this chat session...and..i'm already dreading...how come i nvr knew these girls b4. they r all very helpful n sweethearts.

Hum to bhai aise hai aise rahe ge...WinkBig smile

What they say...Precious Gems are found after so much search...that who we are...

So true Shaheda. Don't you have an early morning tomorrow? 

wah wah apne munh mian mitto LOL..
chalo i'm glad u know how precious u r. then i don't have to boost any1's ego here. i think more than half of my life, that's what i've always done for my friends. this scenario seems too gud to b true Day Dreaming

LimeranceNewdimeKrishnaluv94

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Have you read Desigirl144? Jeene Ke Ishara and one more that I can't remember the name of.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Limerance

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Limerance

hi there.
i'm arzoo
this is my first time in this chat session...and..i'm already dreading...how come i nvr knew these girls b4. they r all very helpful n sweethearts.

Hum to bhai aise hai aise rahe ge...WinkBig smile

What they say...Precious Gems are found after so much search...that who we are...

So true Shaheda. Don't you have an early morning tomorrow? 

wah wah apne munh mian mitto LOL..
chalo i'm glad u know how precious u r. then i don't have to boost any1's ego here. i think more than half of my life, that's what i've always done for my friends. this scenario seems too gud to b true Day Dreaming
I think it's because we get on and then get off, we don't have enough time to pretend to be someone we're not. And as for me, I come here to escape people's [and sometimes my own] egos and attitiudes. We just share with we each other and don't expect anything in return. Unlike some people who just talk to you to get you to read their FF [rolls her eyes]

LimeranceNewdimebasicquestion1

Go to top