Fan Fictions

M/G FF 3: With All My Love & Heart Forever PG 120 - Page 45

Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Good, just trying to take a break from everything for a while. It didn't work, so here I am. lol My school has so many issues, it's not even funny.

School issues! That makes me reminiscence of my old high school days, they seriously cannot have been as bad as mine were! My school was like a circus sometimes.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Limerance

School issues! That makes me reminiscence of my old high school days, they seriously cannot have been as bad as mine were! My school was like a circus sometimes.😆

Let's see. I can't wear earrings longer than an inch, no heels, no bracelets, no anklets, no open-toed shoes,always wear a belt, necklace has to have 3 strands or less, only 3 rings, uniforms, half our teachers have left/been fired this year... the list goes on and onEdited by Krishnaluv94 - 12 years ago
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good, just trying to take a break from everything for a while. It didn't work, so here I am. lol My school has so many issues, it's not even funny.

I'm sure your school has issues... student binding ...lol
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arabianpaki

I'm sure your school has issues... student binding ...lol

😛 My school has issues, not the students. We are crazy, but then who isn't?
arabianpaki thumbnail

Let's see. I can't wear earrings longer than an inch, no heels, no bracelets, no anklets, no open-toed shoes,always wear a belt, necklace has to have 3 strands or less, only 3 rings, uniforms, half our teachers have left/been fired this year... the list goes on and one..

oh shizzles! private school I'm guessing! ...
We weren't allowed to wear pjs and sandals/ flip-flops ...but I still did! If the teachers or school administrators knew you were the "good kids" with the AP and other "hard" classes ..they didn't care
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail

oh shizzles! private school I'm guessing! ...
We weren't allowed to wear pjs and sandals/ flip-flops ...but I still did! If the teachers or school administrators knew you were the "good kids" with the AP and other "hard" classes ..they didn't care

Christian school. Our school is...special.
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Let's see. I can't wear earrings longer than an inch, no heels, no bracelets, no anklets, no open-toed shoes,always wear a belt, necklace has to have 3 strands or less, only 3 rings, uniforms, half our teachers have left/been fired this year... the list goes on and one..

That's harsh and I feel your pain because I had these same rules or worse since I went to private school. Not only that  my teachers were jokes. My spanish teacher would make popcorn and we'd watch disney movies in spanish or have puppet shows. My history teacher was 80, literally no joke and she'd fall asleep during the middle of class. My gym coach would walk us to the nearest gas station for our physical exercise of the day. The list could go on and on...😆
arabianpaki thumbnail

Christian school. Our school is...special.

ohh man! My cousins went to Catholic school..and one day from the whole school year, they had one of those wear what ever you want days...it was such huge issue! I remember my cousins used to go out and actually shop for their whole outfit and accessories to go along ! It was a huge deal! So glad I went to public school!
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Limerance

That's harsh and I feel your pain because I had these same rules or worse since I went to private school. Not only that  my teachers were jokes. My spanish teacher would make popcorn and we'd watch disney movies in spanish or have puppet shows. My history teacher was 80, literally no joke and she'd fall asleep during the middle of class. My gym coach would walk us to the nearest gas station for our physical exercise of the day. The list could go on and on...😆

Ooh, wow. We hardly even have class, Idk if that's because we're smart or the teachers don't want to teach. lol
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail

ohh man! My cousins went to Catholic school..and one day from the whole school year, they had one of those wear what ever you want days...it was such huge issue! I remember my cousins used to go out and actually shop for their whole outfit and accessories to go along ! It was a huge deal! So glad I went to public school!

Ha, yeah we have a "normal" week no uniforms. But of course, stupid people have to mess it up for the rest of us. This one chick wore a bathing suit top over a t-shirt... how stupid