M/G FF 3: With All My Love & Heart Forever PG 120 - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Newdime

[

You are right about the childish returning. I don't know if you have or not read about the new track but I think since you also visit the Den you might know. And it just boggles my mind that they are going the way the didn't want to just a few months ago. 
I just hope they make some changes quick and from the recent outbursts on FB I think they might take it into consideration but you never know.
[/QUOTE]

No I don't visit the den...what is it?  and what outburst?  I try to keep out of all this cause sometimes it looses the charm of the show...then it becomes so predictable...
[/QUOTE]

I usually do also try to stay out but after the maha-episode I completed flipped out. 
It's called Devil's Den on the main GF forum where people analysis the show on a daily basis. What happened is after the saturday episode people when crazy and rightfully so after all the hype the creatives created on GF and FB I think it completed bombed. 
There were war of words on FB and apparently last I heard the admin of Geet page on FB resigned. 
Originally posted by Limerance

You are right about the childish returning. I don't know if you have or not read about the new track but I think since you also visit the Den you might know. And it just boggles my mind that they are going the way the didn't want to just a few months ago. 
I just hope they make some changes quick and from the recent outbursts on FB I think they might take it into consideration but you never know.

No I don't visit the den...what is it?  and what outburst?  I try to keep out of all this cause sometimes it looses the charm of the show...then it becomes so predictable...

I usually do also try to stay out but after the maha-episode I completed flipped out. 
It's called Devil's Den on the main GF forum where people analysis the show on a daily basis. What happened is after the saturday episode people when crazy and rightfully so after all the hype the creatives created on GF and FB I think it completed bombed. 
There were war of words on FB and apparently last I heard the admin of Geet page on FB resigned. 

Ouch..that nasty...see thats why i don't like such things...people really get serious on such thing.  And I feel this i the reason we don't see the chemistry between the actors.  People really get personal.  Who would accept that I won't if I would be his wife...

Ouch..that nasty...see thats why i don't like such things...people really get serious on such thing.  And I feel this i the reason we don't see the chemistry between the actors.  People really get personal.  Who would accept that I won't if I would be his wife...

Yeah it's true the whole personal thing is an issue since a lot of people are obsessed with how the leads look together but the issue wasn't over the actors personal life it was over the production house and channel. Apparently there are issues with the producers right now. 
Remember that Tarrot reader predicted abt the show?  If the show pass June then all should be fine if not then gone..also the one of the actor will create problems.  Not that I want to believe that but still there is one small part of mine wants to...and the present situation leading to agree that...

Remember that Tarrot reader predicted abt the show?  If the show pass June then all should be fine if not then gone..also the one of the actor will create problems.  Not that I want to believe that but still there is one small part of mine wants to...and the present situation leading to agree that...

Ahh yes the tarot card reader how can I forget about her? ðŸ˜†
I hope that none of the actors cause problems and I don't think the will since from most of what I've seen both are professional but you never know. But I can't remember did she say it was a lead or just any actor?
Originally posted by Limerance

Ahh yes the tarot card reader how can I forget about her? ðŸ˜†
I hope that none of the actors cause problems and I don't think the will since from most of what I've seen both are professional but you never know. But I can't remember did she say it was a lead or just any actor?

It was one of the lead...I feel it will be GC...

It was one of the lead...I feel it will be GC...

Crap if that's the case then I definitely think it will be GC also. 

From all five of us yeepee our pushpi is IF Dazzler!

newdime, water, arabianpaki, Lemirance, Krishnaluv94
Thank you so much ladies! :-D You guys are truly awesome buddies!

xoxo
Oh my what a conversation we're having. Do you really believe that tarot reading on the show though?
Originally posted by pushpi

Oh my what a conversation we're having. Do you really believe that tarot reading on the show though?

Honestly I don't know what to believe anymore! ðŸ˜†
I seriously hope that this doesn't happen but this kind of stuff is expected in the television industry. We'll just have to wait and see what happens until june.