India-Forums

I forgive Jai. Do you? (Page 2)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I have not seen this Jay-Amar performance which is being discussed in many topics as my DVR stopped recording right after Alisha's performance...So I have to watch it when it repeats again in couple of hours..

But I appreciate Mihir your gesture and mara banev Gujju Dikra motu dil rakhi Jai ne maaf karyo...Chalo abhaar tamaro..Big smile  After all you do have a genuine & kind  Heart Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuygilmores

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">I have not seen this Jay-Amar performance which is being discussed in many topics as my DVR stopped recording right after Alisha's performance...So I have to watch it when it repeats again in couple of hours..</font>

<font color="#660099">But I appreciate Mihir your gesture and mara banev Gujju Dikra motu dil rakhi Jai ne maaf karyo...Chalo abhaar tamaro..Big smile After all you do have a genuine & kind HeartWink</font>
Tongue Arey Varsha ji tamne to Khabar che humein vaato kariye bas pan hriday saaf aapdu... Koi maate khotu vicharvanu nahin... Tongue Aapda Gujarati ma kahiye to " Bhagwan na manas". Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLifeDabulls23

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

i made a video for him. <3 i think its the sweetest thing i've done for anyone. <3 but yeah not so keen about posting it here.

How adorable is that! Did you make it to cheer him up.. as in.. are you gonna post it to him? That's so sweet! Embarrassed

Getting back to the original topic, yes, I feel its best to leave things behind. Many a times when we analyse in retrospect, we notice that bad incidents end up showing our emotional side and our true feelings for someone-- look how guilty Jai was, thinking that he had ended up insulting his Shiamak sir... it indirectly shows how much he respects Shiamak, that is why he was feeling bad and crying when he realised he had hurt his guru by making thoughtless statements.Cry  

We feel bad when we hurt close ones only... I really hope the apology cleared the air and brought Shiamak and Jai closer again... he's too good to have his career spoilt by such incidents.

Edited by nikitagmc - 14 May 2011 at 9:02pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Noor_Ul_Ainluv2dancehindu4lyfNisha_90gilmoresDabulls23Cutiepie Rani-x-Reshu-x-

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

i made a video for him. <3 i think its the sweetest thing i've done for anyone. <3 but yeah not so keen about posting it here.

How adorable is that? Did you make it to cheer him up.. as in.. are you gonna post it to him? That's so sweet! Embarrassed

Getting back to the original topic, yes, I feel its best to leave things behind. Many a times when we analyse in retrospect, we notice that bad incidents end up showing our emotional side and our true feelings for someone-- look how guilty Jai was, thinking that he had ended up insulting his Shiamak sir... it indirectly shows how much he respects Shiamak, that is why he was feeling bad and crying when he realised he had hurt his guru by making thoughtless statements.Cry  

We feel bad when we hurt close ones only... I really hope the apology cleared the air and brought Shiamak and Jai closer again... he's too good to have a career spoilt by such incidents.

I made it out of love and the dedication I have towards him and his dance. He said he watches the video again and again. It makes him feel better. He said it was so sweet. <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dancerouble_lovernikitagmc

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

but I, Mihir, as a keen DID fan and one of the biggest Jai critics, forgive him.

Do you?

LOLLOL Tera signature kidhar hai re?? LOLLOL
luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

I saw that video of yours and then I wondered who made it. But then it was mentioned "CutiepieRani" and I was like D'ohIt was cute Rani and you truly love Jai Wink Good job with the video Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie Rani

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
CPR can u pls PM me the VM for Jai? Pls Big smile  Thanks in advance..
Very caring msg...Thanks CPR

Edited by Dabulls23 - 14 May 2011 at 9:41pm

Cutiepie Rani

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Cutiepie Rani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index