Lux Dance ke Superstars

I forgive Jai. Do you?

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys. As most of you might know, Im not a Jai fan. But I seriously felt bad for him when i actually watched the episode and limelight. Limelight sure does give a more elaborate perspective and also lets Jai explain his mistake. If what he said was true then anyone would be frustrated. Most of his parts were wrong music and still he carried on but then came a time where he would actually look stupid if he had continued, because I think music was completely different beat which wouldn't match with his steps.
Now of course it doesn't give him the right to behave like he did but you could see that he really regretted what he did. I don't think those tears were false or he was "acting"...its kindda easy to differentiate when someone is pretending to be regretting or actually regretting. I know ALOT of people are upset, he was wrong, yes no doubt about it...but the situation was really tensed...Josh's fate depended on him...He got carried away. 

He has done similar mistakes in the past(which I don't forgive him for because he hasn't apologized for them or regretted them), but this one I think he deserves to forgiven provided he doesn't continue with his arrogant attitude. 

I don't know if my forgiveness means anything to anyone...

but I, Mihir, as a keen DID fan and one of the biggest Jai critics, forgive him.

Do you?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail
πŸ˜› I Ankit Shah forgive him, but unfortunately I won't be able to forget. 😊
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜› I Ankit Shah forgive him, but unfortunately I won't be able to forget. 😊

Good!! and yes...and someone has rightly said...one should always forgive but not forget...but good to know u forgive him at least πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you πŸ€—

Yes coming from you Mihir, it does mean something :)

He's human..makes mistakes. Hopefully he's learned his lesson and won't ever repeat anything like this again.

Ankit, thank you too :)
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
seriously i was literally bawling near the end of the episode.

thanks mihir. i feel like i'm speaking on behalf of jai. lol. but this coming from you really makes me happy.

ankit tane pan thank you! :D
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

Good!! and yes...and someone has rightly said...one should always forgive but not forget...but good to know u forgive him at leastπŸ˜†

πŸ˜› I don't like to hold grudges.   πŸ˜›
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YES YES YES!!
I felt really bad for him when he was crying! 😭 I hope he learns from his mistake and doesnt repeat it again! 😊 I know he is good at heart and i am sure he wont repeat it again!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i made a video for him. <3 i think its the sweetest thing i've done for anyone. <3 but yeah not so keen about posting it here.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I have not seen this Jay-Amar performance which is being discussed in many topics as my DVR stopped recording right after Alisha's performance...So I have to watch it when it repeats again in couple of hours..

But I appreciate Mihir your gesture and mara banev Gujju Dikra motu dil rakhi Jai ne maaf karyo...Chalo abhaar tamaro..πŸ˜ƒ  After all you do have a genuine & kind  β€οΈ πŸ˜‰
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">I have not seen this Jay-Amar performance which is being discussed in many topics as my DVR stopped recording right after Alisha's performance...So I have to watch it when it repeats again in couple of hours..</font>

<font color="#660099">But I appreciate Mihir your gesture and mara banev Gujju Dikra motu dil rakhi Jai ne maaf karyo...Chalo abhaar tamaro..πŸ˜ƒ After all you do have a genuine & kind β€οΈπŸ˜‰</font>

πŸ˜› Arey Varsha ji tamne to Khabar che humein vaato kariye bas pan hriday saaf aapdu... Koi maate khotu vicharvanu nahin... πŸ˜› Aapda Gujarati ma kahiye to " Bhagwan na manas". πŸ˜›