All Discussion about Jai- POST HERE - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I think that Jai made a mistake and this "rona rodha" thing was really fake for me.. I really don't like the way he behaved and Remo Sir said rightly that..he thought that he was showing too much attitude. and thankfully Geeta Ma also was firm on this behaviour.
Originally posted by nureat01

The faceoff wasn't up to the mark anyways...Jai is ANYDAY a FAAAR more talented dancer than Amar and any objective person can see this...

Kruti and Amrita's reactions were horrible and uncalled for...they looked like they wanted to MURDER Jai...SUCH hate?? 😕...Very disturbing. I will never understand why ppl HATE Jai so much.

Geeta oh so easily understands that Siddesh's comments rub ppl the wrong way but that he has a good heart as she says but in the case of Jai, she can't understand that?? Probably cuz Jai isn't as good of an actor as Siddesh and this goes against him.

LOL its mostly because Jai wasn't in GKG 😛 Thank the lord for that though..😃

I'll bet anything that if it was anybody from GKG instead of Jai she would have been much nicer about the song problem. ðŸ˜› Also IMO if Geeta maa wasn't there, it wouldn't have gone that far either because she was the one who had the most issues with him stopping--Shiamak was upset too but he was at least somewhat willing to listen..Geeta didn't want to listen to a single word Jai was saying which is what frustrated him the most--not only was there was a problem with the audio but also he was hardly given a chance to clarify neither form the judges (mostly Geeta) and on top of that Amrita was screaming at him and Kruti looked ready to jump on the stage and beat him up or something. 😕

All said and done it was a sad day to see many of the people I love lose their composures in such a way.
Hey Jai

I can understand ur situation. U got nervous and frustrated. U may b correct at one point but the thing is that u shud nt have answered back to the dance Guru and masters. Here u were rude, arrogant. U shud be humbla boss u r a good dancer. U shud nt do anything thing to prove u r the best coz all the best dancers are there. Everyone is best in therir field. Wat u were doing on sunday was trying to prove that ur best amar is nthing. U were overconfident. U shud prove that ur a true performer. That frustration shoed in your face. anyways cheer up the judges are very good at heart they will forgive u n plz dont repeat this mistake

U r a good dancer Jai
Good Luck
I think the whole jay-issue is 2 overdramatic. Jay had to stop in the middle of his performence because the wrong cd was playing, which was not his fault. Even though the judges say that he could had said that after the performence, i do not believe he was going to get good marks, and maybe then the judges would say that he should have stopped, when he realized that the wrong cd was playing.
Also i dislike specially geeta's behaviour because she can't understand where jay is comming from. He feels a big responsibility to the whole team, since his marks r going to decide wheather they win this week or not. And besides i think he was right about getting lower marks! He deserved a 9, 9, 9. but the judges would not give him that, i'm sure. The judges in such indian shows often think that they r the reason behind the succes of the contestens and therefore the contestens r not allowed to say anything against them. They call it disrespect. Jay was wrong because he should care about his team, but maybe that was what he was doing, when he said he will leave the show. But geeta calling it disrespect and even after he is crying and on his knees apologising, she just not wants to forgive! In american shows the judges never feel themselves better than the contestens and they do understand such breakdown!
Originally posted by anouangel

I think that Jai made a mistake and this "rona rodha" thing was really fake for me.. I really don't like the way he behaved and Remo Sir said rightly that..he thought that he was showing too much attitude. and thankfully Geeta Ma also was firm on this behaviour.

I don't think a dancer like jay is such a good actor! He was really regretting what he said, even though i do not think he said something sooo bad that geeta couldn't even forgive him? I really don't like geeta for thinking she is better than people who aren't that famous. Her attitude annoys everyone and she is good for nothing. nobody from her team has ever won, and not even when she had dharmesh. Which was by the way didiculous because dharmesh made it clear that he wanted to be in remo's team, still geeta picked him. 
Humein maaf karo - please, no more discussion on Jai! He probably has not gotten this much publicity even when he was in DID1. 😆
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Humein maaf karo - please, no more discussion on Jai! He probably has not gotten this much publicity even when he was in DID1. 😆

😃 That is true...Jai is remembered more for his behavior off the dance floor then on it...😃
Dear Jai,

Everyone wants a 'piece of you'. So just remember its 'Your prerogative'. You still will always have all of the boys and all of the girls who will if you seek amy. (you).

- Rick James.
my opinion, if this didnt happen, DID 1 couldve won, big thumbs down to Jai.
Originally posted by ekta_salman

my opinion, if this didnt happen, DID 1 couldve won, big thumbs down to Jai.

Actually, I don't think so. I know many people are thinking this, but I don't think it had really much to do with his that incident. Sure it it did hurt them some, but both the teams were at a tie because of it. It's not like Jalwa had more points that day.