Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

OMG, I cannot watch... (Page 4)

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EcliPSe_2010

It was absolute torture for me to watch those torturefest episodes.  I consider R's M&M's pure Evil.  What is disturbing is that the brothers let their wives treat the child of their own sister in this manner.  None of the brothers stopped the torture.  As for the Mamis I really am don't even want them to reform, to me they are beyond any redemption esp. that Kalsonwali!!!!  She poured hot oil on R's hand & etc.  She is the most vile, cruel one.  I just cannot stand her on my screen!!!  I hope the last shot of R where she is alone and out of the PN, sitting on a lonely road crying..I hope now to see a Runjhun who will be able to stand up to the evils in her own environment or just walk out of PN!

I concur with the members mentioning that G was always kinda attracted to R, I sensed that in the earlier episodes as well.  There was just something about her that drew him towards her...

@ bold - EcliPSe_2010 - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. You made my day or weekend. WOOHOOO Dancing  I have been getting that feeling from the beginning and I just needed some validation.  Party  I am in a very happy place right now LOL Hope this is revealed at some point in the coming weeks when G's feelings for R are revealed.  Day Dreaming

Agree with your thoughts about the M & M's. I don't understand the reason or need to show such cruelty. Treating R as an unpaid servant, talking rudely to her was nasty enough. Pouring hot oil on R's hand and dunking her head in a tub of water. Seriously inhuman!

@ bhavni88 - I like G drinking the chai scene a lot too.

@ Gardes - I think the torture fest ends in Feb so no torture scene from March. Unfortunately, M & M's got tooo much screen time in Feb and part of March and there was not much of G during that time.
Few more hours till Monday's episode...Smile

Edited by Infofan - 15 May 2011 at 2:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

edabella Goldie

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
The only times when I didn't like the show as much was before Guddu entered the show & the Feb. episodes.  The Feb. episodes lack delightfulness & Gunjhun.  Runjhun was the most serious during these episodes.  I feel like Runjhun hardly smiled in Feb. & I don't blame her.  Her life was seriously hell at that time.  When they shackled her in that room & dunked her head in water- talk about child abuse.  Although I didn't like this part of the show too much, I felt that these episodes were crucial to the storyline because Runjhun realized mainly during these episodes as to how bad her mamas & mamis really are.  I feel that her mamas & mamis being evil- this wasn't as obvious to her before the Feb. episodes.  She went though abuse both physically & mentally from her own family members & I know what this is like because I went through both these types of abuses for part of my life from a few members of my own family but these family members weren't evil like Runjhun's mamas & mamis.          

Edited by edabella - 15 May 2011 at 3:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index