Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

OMG, I cannot watch... (Page 2)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

I know this is off-topic, but since we are talking about older episodes and Gardes since you have seen the episode fairly recently, do you remember the episode in mid-december when the older man comes to see Runjhun, the first prospective groom? G barges in PN with his cronies to threaten Vishnu, I think.

R is standing with tea in her hand and Guddu drinks the chai meant for the groom and family LOL G exposed the groom's truth to amma and she rejects the proposal and R was saved from that monster. Did you see how G kept looking at R? I had asked this question before and someone answered that probably G stared because he was just curious about R and someone else answered that staring was G's way of showing his power. Possibly.

I felt G always had some sort of 'attraction', for lack of a better word, for R, her simplicity or innocence or beauty something about her had G interested in her on some level. I  am wondering, Guddu's reactions and behavior to R, was it just because he wanted to take revenge or was it a cover-up because he felt something for her and did not know what it was.

This maybe the wrong thread for my post, I can move it if needed. I brought this topic up because you have recently seen the dec-jan episodes and it is probably still fresh in your mind.

Hi Infofan,
  I am jumping up to answer this one .. I wish to read what Gardes has to say too.
  But this is what I would say -

The answer that I know of is there in your own post (highlighted in blue).
  Actually we never knew what it was. CVs till date kept that a mystery. We never have known what was it that was in Guddu's head then. Those scene were really filled with curiousness invoking kind (OMG! What have I written .. I have butchered English LOL) .. but you get the gist - yeah we did not know and we do not know till date. Each of us even if we write, would be just how we felt how it was and thats it ... I wish CVs come back to those parts sometime (If they don't then it is fine too, atleast for me bcos I like somethings as a mystery Blushing - it needs to be in our imaginationsBig smile)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
By the time I finished writing , 2 more posts cropped up! OuchLOL

Infofan

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

By the time I finished writing , 2 more posts cropped up! OuchLOL

Lol, I was just thinking that bee.LOL

Edited by rani2007 - 14 May 2011 at 8:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5Infofan

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Actually even before Guddu reveals that old guy's reality, it is Kalsanwali who blurts it out 1st .. She is the one who says, "Wait a minute, this face seems so familiar to me..."

..Guddu takes that cue and then he also realizes that this main is the person who committed the crime of burning his previous bride or something along those lines.

So, Guddu offers his clarification after Kalsanwali brings it up. Guddu, the Guddu he is, Raja Harshvardhan* that he is, offers the complete truth to the family and everyone gathered there.

p.s: BTW, It is supposed to be Raja Harishchandra and not Raja Harshvardhan .. They used it correctly in the 1st episode and later on recently when they brought that name back, they haven't been using it correctly. Actually we had a separate thread on it - Raja Harshwardhan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Srani2007Infofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
and i was going back to add something to my post and saw all your replies LOL

I did want to add that we will not get to know what was going on in G's mind till CV's/ Guddu himself reveal what was going on in his mind at that time and I hope we do get our answers soon. 

Thanks for clarifying Bee. Smile

bee5

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
It seems like we have nothing better to do on a Saturday night than dissect Guddu and his thoughts!!!   We all have different perspectives... 

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Bee, I think, it has always been Harshvardhan.  He was the one who it seems founded Kannauj.

Here is wiki for you...

Julie0001bee5Infofan

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Shocked What's better than discussing Bhagonwali??LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001gardesbee5Infofan

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

It seems like we have nothing better to do on a Saturday night than dissect Guddu and his thoughts!!!   We all have different perspectives... 

LOL

Bee, I think, it has always been Harshvardhan.  He was the one who it seems founded Kannauj.

Here is wiki for you...

Ohhh Ohhh .. Thanks for that information, Gardes!Big smile

So, it is "Raja Harshvardhan" .. but the issue is Raja Harishchandra is synonymous to TRUTH and not Raja Harshvardhan.

Then the reference should be that of KING and only KING and nothing related to TRUTHFULNESS. But being a KING doesn't automatically make him the truth personified. Hmmmph

Okay whatever ...
      ...I had told myself I would not shred each and every word, but oops! Ouch

Actually what I noticed was - a few of us seemed to be on the forum for long and did not have any thing to write .. your post brought them all out WinkLOL

rani2007gardesInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index