-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Baa is one character that confuses me. I dont understand her.

When the whole Pam-Dimpy drama was going on, she was practically vindictive towards Mona.

Then, during the last few episodes, ever since Mona has come back, she's being nice to Mona and helping her out. She allowed Mona to do the prayers in the morning. Then allowed Mona to come into the kitchen, where Ambaji gave her work to do

But today, in the maha episode, Bijal came back, and now Baa is back to taunting Mona for everything.

I think Baa is basically a nice person. That has been proved in the last few episodes.
It's Bijal that has a bad influence on her.
In Bijal's presence, Baa and Ambaji doubt Mona the most

If Bijal went away, I'm sure that all 3, Baa-Ambaji-Mona would get along like a house on fire.

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey nice post
and ye i soo agree with u i mean that bijal is after poor mona and i feel its casue of her that ambaji doesnt like mona i mean bijal ji just go away plz and let everyone live in peace lol ;p 
_Sahra_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Baa is one character that confuses me. I dont understand her.

When the whole Pam-Dimpy drama was going on, she was practically vindictive towards Mona.
Baa is like a Flip Flop one time she gose this way the next she's flipping another way

Then, during the last few episodes, ever since Mona has come back, she's being nice to Mona and helping her out. She allowed Mona to do the prayers in the morning. Then allowed Mona to come into the kitchen, where Ambaji gave her work to do  I thought she was being a kind/ forgiving person until Bejal comes  back

But today, in the maha episode, Bijal came back, and now Baa is back to taunting Mona for everything. I know it's soo Anoyying

I think Baa is basically a nice person. That has been proved in the last few episodes.
It's Bijal that has a bad influence on her.
In Bijal's presence, Baa and Ambaji doubt Mona the most
I said earlier whne Bejal first came and started interfuring w/ famliy stuff that bejal a bad influence on Baa

If Bijal went away, I'm sure that all 3, Baa-Ambaji-Mona would get along like a house on fire.
I just wish Bejal would stay away for a while Now  I bet she's going to start something with Anu and Mona

Edited by _Sahra_ - 12 years ago
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the whole Gandhi khandaan confuses me not just Baa.  The gone week Baa was good, but ME she flipped again.  I dislike Ambaji most of the time, but today the last couple minutes she was so good.

Phui(should not be in the family) is pathetic most of the time but at times she is very funny.  Hetal flip flops and so does Sejal at times.
Kalpesh does not count, but Bapuji also confuses.  Bapuji at times makes sense and good, other times he is very selfish...does not practice what he preaches... puts a blind eye to all the evil that goes in the family.

Anukalp...the main man...not man enough...cannot protect his wife from the fangs of  the female population in the family.  Anukalp still scared of Ambaji!!!!

So it is not just Baa who is confusing...it is the whole breed in the Gandhi family.
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Being one of the elderly people of the house I think she shouldn't be influenced by people and have her own stand...aren't elderly people supposed to be wise and set good examples for their children