India-Forums

Jai should not be invited for the finale... (Page 4)

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I know Jai said something that hurt a lot of people and EVEN himself, but come on..to err is human, to forgive is divine..I am not telling anyone to be divine cuz that spot is only reserved for D(LOL kay jk) but jokes apart, we all go through such times in our lives..he was in a VERY agitated state of mind..he REALLY wanted his team to win, and when the wrong track was played, he became mentally unstable..he couldn't understand what was going on..so he blanked out..come on,we know what an amazing performer he is..he wouldn't just blank out and then play this game.. He REALIZED his mistake and was genuinely sorry. One thing Geeta said EXTREMELY correctly; we don't have any personal enmity against any of them..it's just that our reactions differ depending on the situations.. We all make mistakes..if he's apologizing and accepting his mistake, we must forgive him rather than constantly criticize him because honestly, there might come a point at which he will completely get drained out because of these comments.. I would like to give him another chance,and it would be amazing if you all could do so too! Big smile We all have been through similar or comparatively similar  situations before and if we think it's fair to us to be happy, it is fair to him to be happy once again too. He didn't intend to cause harm.

Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 14 May 2011 at 11:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FunLuvingGirl.Nisha_90

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
i disagree and if anything like dat happens den i'll quit watching further seasons of DID and will be absolutely unfair on DKS,judges part..agree Jai was at fault but dat doesnt mean we should forget the fact dat he is absolutely an amazingg dancer and always contributed to a brilliant dancing..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FunLuvingGirl.-x-Reshu-x-

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
R U For real? Why should Jai not be allowed in Finale?

Yes jai should not have said "Dont mark me, I quit"  But he had a reason to stop as his latest edited music was not played during his performance...Out of frustration he lost his cool and went off...he was not angry or rude...he was just frustrated and insecure that he was going to be marked less compared to Amar as he stopped during the performance...

He wanted his performance to be the best like anyone else does..

I say he has all the right to be there as much as any other contestant..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jeshwinitanya12Padma55.FunLuvingGirl.sensodynehindu4lyfuknaik99Nisha_90yipeenikitagmc-x-Reshu-x-tulipbaby53

Namrata_12 IF-Rockerz
Namrata_12
Namrata_12

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
oh lord another topic about the same thing. dont we have enough already? the whole episode is over and done with so why dont we look forward to the finale instead of stretching this topic so much? 
i dont know about others but i want jai to be there at the finale and i want to watch him dance. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12.FunLuvingGirl.pigbelly4myfeethindu4lyf

.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
hope there was a Dislike button LOL
nothing on you buddy !
but jai did apologized and he accepts his fault.
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Ankit dikra pls taaru frustration Jai ane DID 1 contestants par nahi kaadh...Kai kaam dhaam chhe ke nahi? Wink

Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 May 2011 at 11:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Padma55hindu4lyfuknaik99

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
past is past yaar please dont make another issue  about it again
uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

R U For real? Why should Jai not be allowed in Finale?

Yes jai should not have said "Dont mark me, I quit"  But he had a reason to stop as his latest edited music was not played during his performance...Out of frustration he lost his cool and went off...he was not angry or rude...he was just frustrated and insecure that he was going to be marked less compared to Amar as he stopped during the performance...

He wanted his performance to be the best like anyone else does..

I say he has all the right to be there as much as any other contestant..

Well said Di,

Jai got frustrated and carried away bu he is still young and immature.. this is a good lesson for him.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index