Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ek prem Khani monaya ff (part 1 page 9) (Page 9)

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

OMG! ic nt still believe yu r having Exams man! wat bout madz shez having them too ryt?
yup maddy bhi exams likh rahi hai she is soo busy havnt talkted to her over a week nowOuch

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
tune week! main 2 weeks Ouchwait wat r we doig? spamming? ROFL its like our CC that we r spamming ROFL
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
hehehe yeah i guess we shouldnt talk here its for my ff lols
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
banner made by me

Hey guys I am finally updating the first part of this ff I gave intro like more than a month ago but then was not able to update because of exams. Anyways I was overwhelmed with the response I got from you guys for this ff and I hope I do not disappoint people with the update. Do read and comment

Part 1

August 1 2008

"When you want something done you better just count on yourself there is no one in this worldYou should trust to do your work and there is no one in the world you should depend on'learn to stand on your own two feet" 'that is what mom always told me apne pero pai kharhi ho apne lai jeo' 'and today I am going to be giving the biggest audition of my life for no one else but me depending on no contacts or what so ever just my talent. This is it I can feel it this is the one mujhe iss audition ke barre main souch souch ke bhut acha lag raha hai it feels special and I am going to rock it for sure!' ' I am sure everything will go well I need to be confident because I know I can do this.

This is Sanaya Irani a confident young girl looking for her spotlight in this industry; don't get me wrong she's not spoil or selfish infect Sanaya is the most down to earth girl you ever met but she still has a fire in her which always lets her know that she can do anything once she put her mind to it she is able to be someone without anybody's help!

As Sanaya got ready she ran through her lines once again she had a role to play which was totally opposite of her but she loved challenges and this was a challenge she definitely want to take on. 'mom mai ja rahi hoo for the auditions' she ran up to the little mandir in her house and took blessing from god then ran across the room as she approached her mom she gave her a little kiss on the check and ran outside happily as her mom shouted behind her 'good luck beta'

Sanaya came outside and found a rikshaw the first thing she was going to do when she has lots of money is by her own car but for now the rikshaw would have to do. She got in the rikshaw half sweating it was like 40* in Mumbai today plus the bhear (crowd) of people was not helping! Anyways she gave the driver directions and off she went to her destination.

As she reached the studio she got out of the rikshaw after paying the driver she slowly but confidently walked inside. 'Be Confident Sanaya you know you can act and do this role with no problem you know your lines inside out now you just have to show them this ' She approached the audition room in which many people were sitting inside; some were rehearsing their lines, some were praying and others were chatting. The whole room was loud and full of girls as this was the audition for a female role; she slowly made her way across the room and quietly set on an empty seat waiting for her named to be called.

"Sanaya Irani" A loud but calm male voice called from inside the room. Sanaya quickly got up and made her way across towards the door as the other girls looked at her some were afraid that what if she gets selected and others gossiped about what might happen to her inside.  As Sanaya Reached inside she saw 3 people in the room who all immediately turned towards her. In the middle set a man in blue jean and while t-shirt who asked her to come in. Next to him were 2 girls with notepads in their hands 'I think he is Mr. Shetty and those are his assistant probably' 'Allright Sanaya its time you can do this no problem'.

"Alright Sanaya are you ready" "Yes sir" she answered confidently

"Good ok then you may start your scene"

Mere liye meri kitabe hi kafi hai di; mujhe mumbai main koi filmy life nahi jeeni. Jab taka ap or bauji mere pas hai mujhe or kissi ki zurwat nahi hai; kissi filmy hero ki zurwat nahi hai. Meri kitabe or meri family hi kafi hai mere liye..bas mujhe life se itna hi chai yeh or kuch nahi di. (she turned around and smiled) But di I am sure ke app ko apka sapno ka rajkumar zarur mile ga joh ddlj ke raj ki tara apko utha kar le jayga.

She delivered the scene with confidence and then waited for the reaction of Mr.Shetty. Sanaya started to grow nervous as Mr.Shetty discussed her performance with his assistance and they talked and talked about various things she did. Finally Mr.Shetty looked up with a straight face but slowly a nice smile formed on his face which gave Sanaya her confidence back. 'Sanaya you have portrayed this role with great perfection and we really do like you for this role. However we cannot get back to you until we get through the rest of the audition.  We will contact you very soon alright.' 'Alright sir main wait karo gi apki call ke liye thank you so much for the chance.' 'The pleasure is all our Sanaya and you know what humhe lagta hai we have found our GUNJAN BHUSHAN in you. 'Sanaya exited the room with a huge smile on her face; she was definitely very happy and now was just waiting for the official call which will say SANAYA IRANI you are going to be playing the lead of GUNJAN BHUSHAN in MILE JAB HUM TUM. As she walked out of the audition room all the other girls stared at her and they definitely did not like the fact that she was smiling'her smile did not mean good news for them.

'Wow bas yeh call a jaye or kitna time lage ga iss call ko ane main yar' I know abhi audition diya hai par I can't wait for it. I hope I did get in I can't wait to get home mom ko batana hai what happened. She got out of the rikshaw (auto) and went inside very excited to share how her audition went with her parents.

_________________________________________________________________________

August 8 2008

In a big household of Delhi set a young guy with his parents in their living room. The atmosphere of the room was quiet as the young boy set in silent with his parents. All three had serious looks on their faces and it was clear that they were in the middle of a very serious discussion. ' Tum sure hoo beta ke tumhe yehi chai yeh; yeh decision tumhari sari life ko effect  karre ga'are you sure that this is the right choice for you' Finally the dad spoke up and looked at his son while talking'he just wanted to make sure his son was making the right decision.'Haan papa main sure hoon kyuke yeh who kam hai jisme mera dil lagta hai; mujhe business so koi problem nahi par mujhe ek actor ban na hai mujhe apne talent ko explore karna hai or papa I promise ager yeh work out nahi kiya toh main akke family business samal lou ga par jab tak main isse ek chance nahi dou ga tab tak mujhe sakoon nahi milega' The boy spoke out his thoughts with confidence he was confident in his decision and he knew this is what he wanted and for him it was a now or never kind of deal especially with this great opportunity being offered to him. 'Mohit beta hum tumhare sath hai ager tumhe actor ban na hai toh theek hai' Mrs.Shergill spoke smiling at her son. 'Thank yo mom thank you dad thank you soo much' He got up in excitement and was about to run when his dad stopped him 'arre beta yeh toh bata tei jao ke tumhe kaha chance milla hai?' 'arre dad apko yad hai kuch 1 week pehle mene audition kiya tha ek show ke liye Mile JAB HUM TUM uss se mujhe call back aya tha who log chate hai ke main uss main ek lead role play karo of a collage boy name SAMRAT SHERGILL..' He told his dad excitedly about the role he has gotten the chance to play and he went on and on talking about it. Now he just had to give them a call back and tell them that he is coming to Mumbai to sign this deal.

Mohit Sehgal, a young and dashing man, with a desire to be an actor. He was very sure that this is what he wanted with life and was ready take on the challenges that might come in the way of his career.

Sanaya was about to go to bed; she went to the washroom changed and came back out all set to go to bed when her cell suddenly rang. She picked up wondering who can be calling.

'Hi guess who'the voice on the phone spoke 'Sorry maine ap ko pechana nahi kaun bol raha hai'Sanya asked curiously thinking of who it is 'Sanaya yar tu mujh se bhut pitne walli hai ager tune mujhe abhi nahi pachana samji idiot' the voice on the other end said in playful anger which this time Sanaya did not fail to recognise 'omg ARJUN tum' Sanaya spoke completely shocked at the sudden call from him. 'Yup so finally Miss.Sanaya Irani recognised me and good thing to kyuke tu mujh se bhut pitne walli thi'.'Shut up Arjun yar..I still can't believe that ARJUN BILANJI ko meri yad a gayi who bhi itno dino ke bath!...kya bat hai something special? 'She asked hi excitedly and curiously 'Well knew toh hai who bhi bhut special' 'really what?' 'Umm well I auditioned for a main lead of a new show called Mile Jab Hum Tum last week and guess what I got the part; I am going to be playing a character called MAYANK SHARMA in a TV serial call Mile Jab Hum Tum which will come on star one and its youth base so I am really looking forward to it! Arjun's news left her totally shocked she was speechless. Arjun is like one of the only friends she has in this industry so far and it is great to know that she will be getting a chance to work with him. 'Kaha koh gayi Sanaya?... mujhe congrats nahi karo gi yar?Sanaya came out of her thoughts and finally spoke up 'Ofcource sorry umm congratulations dude'I am really very happy for you and you know what tumhare liye mere pas bhi ek surprise hai' 'Kya kesa surprise' Arjun asked her 'Well that you will have to wait to find out' 'what?' 'yup tumhe intizar karna pare ga or main tumhare or koi question nahi answer karne walli so bye' 'but Sanaya' 'maine kaha na bye so bye bye' Saying this she hangs up with a big smile on her face. I can't believe it Arjun is working in the same show which I will be working in well most likely I will be working in they still haven't called me yet. Im sure kal tak call a jaye ga kyu ke they already called arjun or uske auditon ko bhi sirf one week hua hai or mere audition ko one week kal ho jayga. I hope I make it; I really want this.And with Arjun there I would actually know one of my costars she thought exitedly mayank Sharma I wonder if he's the character opposite of Gunjan I should go find out it would be easy on me if he is because Arjun mera dost hai or uske sath dialogues bolne main asani hogi instead of a complete stranger it will be a friend in front of me which will just make the job easier.

And with that thought in her head Sanaya went to bed she was happy to know that Arjun was working in MJHT and was very excited to surprise him but she was impatient for that official call. She hoped that she would be working opposite of Arjun in this new upcoming show but little did she know that fate planned something different for her.

Mohit set in bed thinking about the day ahead of him. He will be leaving for Mumbai tomorrow he had called Mr.Shetty's assistance and told them about his decision to take up the role and now he was very excited to get to Mumbai to be in the studio shooting with his cast.'Kal se main Mumbai main hoga and soon the shooting for MJHT will start, I hope main ache se acting kar sakko  and I hope this show lets me know if this is the right path for me or not. Pata nahi kese hogei bakki sab log joh iss show main hogai; ho sakta hai ke woh sab already actors ho, wese that will be helpful kuch help mil jaye gi acting ke sath. Par I hope ke un logo ke sath main adjust kar sakko especially uss larki keh sath joh meri costar play kar rahi hogi. SAMRAT SHERGILL and GUNJAN BHUSHAN basic story line sun ke toh esa hi lag raha tha key eh ek bhut achi lovestory hogi. I hope hum milkar apne fans ko capture kar sake kyuke zyada tar fans tv ke couples ki chemistry dekh kar un charecters ko passand karte hain. There is so much related to this show that I want to know and do bas jaldi shru ho jaye shooting or ek bar shooting shru ho jaye gi toh practically sarra din hi main ushi main busy raho ga.

Mohit continued to think about the life awaiting him. He was very excited but at the same time a little nervous after all everyone was going to be seeing him on TV and he has to do a good job so the audience will be pleased. He was also both excited and nervous to be meeting his co-stars he was going to be spending a lot of time with them and he had no idea what they would be like or even if they would like him or not and with those thoughts he went to bed.

Precap: First meeting of mjht cast

Hey guys this is the first part of Ek prem Khanhi I hope you liked it I am actually very nervous about this as I kind of had really expectation from myself for this part. But I do not think it lived up to its mark; I'm sorry if it was a little boring I did not know how else to introduce the characters and hopefully it will get more fun in the next update. Please do let me know how it was and if u like it please press the like tab. Suggestions and criticism are more than welcomeEmbarrassed

ps> guys im sory if this update is hard to read for some reason when i copied and pasted the update from word to here it went all weired and I am unable to fix it
love
tanzeel 

Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 05 July 2011 at 6:36pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

payal_monayamohitzpayalprakruti23AmishashubhamaSrushti97358674sg-muskaanhazra66SwaNia_1Glowing_Star..Ambika..SandCastle.LuvManan13SwaNia_2-Hina-preety88sammy4uShafoo..-Ayesshhaa-..fend..Enchanteur..Mitu_aashizin

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Res will edit soon <333

*edit*

Uff this time finally Came now i have to edit IT Ughh i have no ideas wat to type cuzz i didnt liked it ...
I LOVED IT ROFL, It was just out of this World the best FF i wanna read MAn!! the introduction was amazingg dont worry tanzi dont be nervous tujhe main block karrlongi block kya ussko hei mar dallogi joh tomatoes pehke ga sarre we ROFL Umm Umm  or kya bollo btw mujhe woh line barri bindas laggi shuro ki the one that sanaya's Mom said and she was telling it to us! I agree on that Line and yeh kya abhi tak sanaya ko uska answer hei nahi milla or kal se shooting shuro hor ahee hai mhoit ki ROFL  aaawww poor sanaya she dont even know that arjun is not the one she'z gonna make a jodi with LOL even mohit doesnt know who r his Costars

Chal i think this much is enough KEep it up i want one mroe update Quickly Luv Sanaya!

Edited by Sanaya-luv-arti - 05 July 2011 at 8:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay DreamingClapStarClapwow tani hugEmbarrassed
u are fantastic writer sweetyEmbarrassedClapStarClapStarClap
lovely updates
lots of sceneDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Thanx for the pm Embarrassed

-CreativeSoul-

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
this siggy EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hazra66-CreativeSoul-

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
 Awesome Update TanzeelClap Clap Clap. GR8 work. I loved it.You are Superb writer.and,main high point of this FF is... Perfection. It was really looks a like real 'Audition scene'Clap Clap Clap. Superb Work.Please,continue soon. I am eagerly waiting for your next part. Thanks a lot for the PM.
Clap

-CreativeSoul-

Go to top