Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham's fire extinguished?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL So Aham's fire has extinguish, he doesnt scold Gopi or yell at her and wants to throw her out...which extinguisher was used for it..was it Kokila..i wonder LOLLOLLOL It sure is a good thing for Gopi and for the viewers who survived 300 epis LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aachusChaudhrytmPoojaa_Ptina_1234

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aham's fire extinguished?" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DreamSz

DreamSz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
@Sparkjule i think its definetly an effect from what koki said to him. Remember he cant see his mum in any tension or pain and becasue he was the fault he has started to change his ways

Better late than never

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaudhrytmPoojaa_P

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
@DreamSz: True he will do anything to keep Kokila happy,but i think kokila tried before too to make Aham understand, he just is compromising this time for kokila

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamSz

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
it seems that now changes r appearing in his heart he just need to realized it 

simran15.Nafisa.

simran15

IF-Dazzler

simran15

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
I think Ahem is in love with Gopi, He is not just ready to accept it n Kokila's constant approach will surely bring them 2gether.

aachus.Nafisa.

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
He will Slowly but surely melt into Gopi's sweet and caring nature. Deep down in his heart he probably cares for gopi and he just needs to put his ego to one side for a while and let heart have its space to explore!! 
God knows how long it will take him to realise his own feelings! 

for god's sake, he needs to open his eyes to see what true gopi is, instead of having wrong impression of hers!! 

-Pooja

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran15

I think Ahem is in love with Gopi, He is not just ready to accept it n Kokila's constant approach will surely bring them 2gether.

Oh our Ahem bhai is head over heels in love with our Gopi vau. Remember he started running to her first when he found her. Not the other way around.

But he is stubborn if nothing else. And he is avoiding dealing with his feelings so he pretends they don't exist. Which just makes him an angry young man who takes his gusa out on the person he loves.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

winter30Poojaa_P.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I think Aham's fire is still there brimming, his still a loose canon, on Friday he let fly about the phone bill to Jigar. So fire is still there, hopefully it will turn to passion soon. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

winter30

Post Reply New Post

Go to top