Thanks Ashely  for a super hot ROMANTIC NIGHT  of ManeetBlushing Blushing
After reading this I can atleast get  AWAY with Maneet's Thanda SR ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashleydevlin.basicquestion1

siroilily Goldie
siroilily
siroilily

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

It was hot n passionate Wink Embarrassed .
After watching maha epi i was Shocked n Dead thank u 4 writing such a fantastic epilogue Embarrassed im Silly n Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashleydevlin.

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
wow...superb...loved it... so finally u fulfilled Maan's Wish...LOL

.Ashleydevlin.

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Thank u so much for a sweet intimate scene. It kinda madeup for my sadness over the last chapter of ur ff. As I always thought that the underlying luv story was of maaneet's. I was waiting for maan's realization of how much he was always in luv with geet. U know how we r always expressive towards those relations that do need lots of words... Where we think if there is a lack of words, the whole relation would slip away... So I thought maan always considered geet to b his!! No questions asked... She was always his, if he shows it or not, if he confesses or not. Hence him finding her in every girl that he has been, hence Sam torturing him about geet n him buying a gift for her birthday without evr realizing the depth of his own feelings... After the last update sumhow I thought the focus of the story was Of Sam n her friendship, her luv n not geets'.

So thanx alot from the bottom of my heart to make this update about geet n maan.
Thank u

.Ashleydevlin.

johnangad IF-Dazzler
johnangad
johnangad

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
this was fantastic!!!!!!!!! wat a unique way of seducing one's husband!

.Ashleydevlin.

.Ashleydevlin. IF-Dazzler
.Ashleydevlin.
.Ashleydevlin.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Smile,
Originally posted by basicquestion1

Thank u so much for a sweet intimate scene. It kinda madeup for my sadness over the last chapter of ur ff. As I always thought that the underlying luv story was of maaneet's. I was waiting for maan's realization of how much he was always in luv with geet. U know how we r always expressive towards those relations that do need lots of words... Where we think if there is a lack of words, the whole relation would slip away... So I thought maan always considered geet to b his!! No questions asked... She was always his, if he shows it or not, if he confesses or not. Hence him finding her in every girl that he has been, hence Sam torturing him about geet n him buying a gift for her birthday without evr realizing the depth of his own feelings... After the last update sumhow I thought the focus of the story was Of Sam n her friendship, her luv n not geets'.

So thanx alot from the bottom of my heart to make this update about geet n maan.
Thank u

awww you r most welcomeBig smile, maneet are maneet  nobody can take their placeSmileby the way, i m writing law of love n will update it, inshallah

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful_liferamaheshbasicquestion1

ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
awesome ...yaar
waiting for law of love ...Day Dreaming
basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Good! Actually awsum that u r workin on laws of luv. I feel like an old record playin in luv for ur ffs.
Luv luv luv the way u write

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index