The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashleydevlin.

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvabbybaby

HELL YA ASHLEY! LOL

Though I wanted Shauriya to suffer . . .  I guess I have to do with his guilt. LOL at Sam's antics she really is a sweetheart LOL She still kept his wishes intact with the wedding

HA HA HA at the fight between Maaneet WinkBig smileEmbarrassed Sigh I did not mind today's show (No I think it suited Maaneet's simplistic and unique style) LOL Obviously its a TV show so I can make up for my own demands in my ff's and in urs Blushing

Loved it! Does this mean we get another epilogue? Or is this it? LOL

I still want Shauriya to SUFFER! Evil Smile

LOL

Love

Liz

I agree! I didn't mind today's episode. Reading all these FF/SS/OSs have warped our memories of the way the reel Maan and Geet are. lol Part 1? If there's a part 1, there has to be a part 2,3,4... lol :) Great job! LOL

.Ashleydevlin.

.Ashleydevlin. IF-Dazzler
.Ashleydevlin.
.Ashleydevlin.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
LOL

HELL YA ASHLEY! LOL

Though I wanted Shauriya to suffer . . .  I guess I have to do with his guilt. LOL at Sam's antics she really is a sweetheart LOL She still kept his wishes intact with the wedding

HA HA HA at the fight between Maaneet WinkBig smileEmbarrassed Sigh I did not mind today's show (No I think it suited Maaneet's simplistic and unique style) LOL Obviously its a TV show so I can make up for my own demands in my ff's and in urs Blushing

LOL

Love

Liz

we girls gotta do something or these cv's...WinkLOL... shuriya suffering hmmm in what way? Big smileTongue
LOL...yep i will write it but now got to write law of love Smile

.Ashleydevlin.
.Ashleydevlin.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
WinkWinkWink
Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

HELL YA ASHLEY! LOL

LOL

Love

Liz

I agree! I didn't mind today's episode. Reading all these FF/SS/OSs have warped our memories of the way the reel Maan and Geet are. lol Part 1? If there's a part 1, there has to be a part 2,3,4... lol :) Great job! LOL

thanksLOLWink...yeah, this part was acc. to one fan's demand as maan had told geet abt. his dream on their sr ...got to fulfill other fan's wishesSmile

beautiful_life

beautiful_life Groupbie
beautiful_life
beautiful_life

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
hawt hawt hawt ty fr  d update luv uuu

.Ashleydevlin.

beautiful_life Groupbie
beautiful_life
beautiful_life

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashleydevlin

WinkWinkWink

HELL YA ASHLEY! LOL

LOL

Love

Liz

thanksLOLWink...yeah, this part was acc. to one fan's demand as maan had told geet abt. his dream on their sr ...got to fulfill other fan's wishesSmile

dis fan was me i askd u frm mah cool_gal17 wala id ehhehe thnklu so much ehhe

.Ashleydevlin.

.Ashleydevlin.
.Ashleydevlin.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fallen Angel

WOW...amazing...just luved it...Thumbs Up
I was wishin for a passionate SR today but was left disappointed...although GC & DD were just FAB ...

yeah DD and Gc are janu babies, they gave us tip tip barsa..its the cv's whichAngry ...but i kinda liked jugnu mama scenes, they were hilariousLOL
.Ashleydevlin.
.Ashleydevlin.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful_life

Originally posted by Ashleydevlin

WinkWinkWink

HELL YA ASHLEY! LOL

LOL

Love

Liz

dis fan was me i askd u frm mah cool_gal17 wala id ehhehe thnklu so much ehhe

u r most welcomeBig smile

beautiful_life

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index