Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

i still LOVE Geet... =) (Page 3)

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
@ liv2laugh: im on the same boat...kuch bhi on youtube watching Geet!! he he...
@ Azmataaz: i totally know what you mean! while i did follow a few shows in the past...they were few and far spaced out...but ive never felt or love a couple like i do for Maneet...definitely something that just draws us in...couldnt have said it better myself...
@ maneet-pisces: im sure they will come and live up to expectations again...i have full faith...he he...
@ Maneet-is-best: ha chappals and stuff from me at all...and agree with what you said...this SR was just one night...aab toh...they have full married life to "enjoy"...ha such a sure we will see intensity again in such a physical setting...he he
@ Lip-a-licious: why did i have a feeling your comment was going to lead there...ha ha...ill see waht i can do...but no promises...
@ Mk.Gh: he twin...biased about geet and maneet and not ashamed to admit it *hug*...he he...i dont think it will be like that either..."raat gaye baat gaye"...ha ha...kya dialogue ha yaar...he he...i loved how geet said she was ready to take their relationship to  another was perfect!! their relationship was already so deep and are just adding one im just waiting for maneet to return home and see who catches them romancing...ha ha...
@ Mrs. MSK-Gurti: he he...i think we created the hype all on our own...they simply said that SR is coming on maha episode...hum log pagal hogaye...ha ha...we dont go this crazy when anyone else entered...or when anything else happened...we are just besharam like taht...ha ha...
@ geet111 & blabkb28: thanks...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kasuforever2009 Goldie

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
i have always loved this show since i saw maaneet jodi together onscreen something just made me crazy about this jodi from day 1,ive seen other soaps an liked jodis but maaneet for me was love at first sight i thought wooow what a beautiful jodi i have ever seen since that day till today i have grown to love them even more,an todays episode was no different maaneet chemestry was so beautiful,cvz could have had more hot passion with maaneet since it was they first SR but still love maaneet jodi more an more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Na yaar even the director, jugnu mama, pammi && GEET official facebook page created hype on facebook by saying are you guys ready?? Do watch it...its gunna be haawwtt & stuff!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces Goldie

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

Na yaar even the director, jugnu mama, pammi && GEET official facebook page created hype on facebook by saying are you guys ready?? Do watch it...its gunna be haawwtt & stuff!

i think that was one big time mistake...if it would have come as a surprise it would have been more appreciated...

but chalo ab woh kyun discuss karnaTongue

ninand IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
one crazy optimist here tooBig smile... I simply cannot cannot cannot love them enough.. be entranced enuff by them... I for one loved... L.O.V.E.D their scenes today.

I agree completely with you, .. its Maan-geet we watch this show for, so yeah about the rest, I didnt care... their chemistry today is what blew me away completely... ve been watching that scene, listening to that song since morning.. like a maniac!

Their flustered look, their closeness, ohmygod.. just cannot get over them. I so so fervently wish they show more and more, actually dedicate the entire monday epi to themDay Dreaming.. sooo hope..
but right now... todays scenes did me in.Blushingcompletely.Heart

L.O.V.E them. like a lunatic.Big smile

Edited by ninand - 14 May 2011 at 4:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Okay so me being the eternal pessimist had a feeling the SR would be a damp squib, thus I decided to check everyone's views on todays episode before actually watching itPinch...
the first post I saw on the forum was 'what a thanda SR'...I saw a couple more posts in the same with that frame of mind I went and watched the episode, and came out feeling really disappointed and thought what in the name of all things chocolate did I just watch??Ermm...
I was in such a deep funk over the episode and started ranting at my sis that this is the last time I'll ever watch GeetLOL, who I might add wasn't particularly sympathetic towards my plightLOL...
As you said though there's something about Maaneet that just pulls you in...I went back and watched it again with a calmer frame of mind and I gotta say I really enjoyed it...Gurti's expressions were to die for...just the way Maan was looking at Geet spoke volumes about his level of desire for her...

*note to self, watch first then read others views*

I will definitely be back on Monday to watch because as you said I still love GeetEmbarrassed... though I do wish we get a continuation of the scene on Monday...

rk_kandola Groupbie

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
when she just puts her head against his chest and lets her body just fall against his own...

this was my favorite from last nite episode i love that feeling when geet put  her head on chest she was comfortable

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
me too will watch geet on monday and will not quit  just because they have screwed up the last scene...the maha episode was ok except for the last 10 mins...
but i love maaneet and gc-dd so for them i will watch and will continue to do so as long as they are part of the show...i guess we all are expecting something else and the cvs dished out all are dissapointed ...

Go to top