Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I'm PISSED OFF at the NEW CVS!!! @%$#@#%$!!!!!!

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I'm PISSED OFF at the NEW CVS!!!   Angry

This was a PATHETIC MAHA EPI!!  Angry Where were the passionate scenes??? Maaneet are a MARRIED COUPLE!!

The RTM epi was way more SIZZLING than this and Maaneet weren't even married then! It's MIND-BOGGLING!!  Wacko

The whole epi should have been DEVOTED TO MAANEET!!

They have wasted TALENTED GURTI's SIZZLING CHEMISTRY!!   Cry

Why couldn't they plan out a better SR and take things slow!!

Why the FRIGGEN RUSH??  Angry

I'M DUMBFOUNDED AT THE STUPIDITY OF THE CVS!!  D'oh Wacko

I LOATHE EVIL DEV!! Why are the CVS shoving him in our faces!!  Angry  Dead DEV is HOGGING the SCREEN TIME!! Angry

THIS SHOW IS GOING FIZZLE OUT SOON if the AWFUL CVS are at the helm!!    Cry  Unhappy

WE DESERVE ANOTHER SR!!  Angry

We shouldn't tolerate this CRAP & BS FROM THE CVS!! Angry

WE NEED TO PROTEST!! Angry

Even RBO had a better SR and I don't even watch RBO!!

@%$#@#%$!!!!!!  Angry

GEET FAN
S, don't you think we deserve a BETTER & SIZZLING SR??? 

Edited by utopia88 - 14 May 2011 at 3:27pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sky_86itsallabtGURTISaima2010sac58375XAiShBaBy08XDrashtiDhamiNo1ramahesh.Lina.EchoesofpassionFallen Angel-Mayu-Kash-Gurti-Visu-lazybee-pickachu

cue1 Senior Member
cue1
cue1

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

CensoredOMDZZZ Sooo truuee!!!!!Clap

I was sooo angry when i saw that the actual SR or the foreplay or whatever it was only happened in the last 3 minutes!Shocked

I thought this Maha Episode was gonna be the big one but apparently not!!Stern Smile

I know yeah RBO had a waayy better one...they even had a kiss and then their honeymoon had them doing god knows what as well...but what do we get?? Eyelocks, a couple of kisses...everywhere else except the lips and a dim lantern!!Angry

Just perfect. If this SR doesnt continue on Monday then the CVs will definitely get jhoothe, tomatoes and everything i else i can find thrown in their face!!!!Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010-lazybee-pickachu

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cue1

I was sooo angry when i saw that the actual SR or the foreplay or whatever it was only happened in the last 3 minutes!Shocked

I thought this Maha Episode was gonna be the big one but apparently not!!Stern Smile

I know yeah RBO had a waayy better one...they even had a kiss and then their honeymoon had them doing god knows what as well...but what do we get?? Eyelocks, a couple of kisses...everywhere else except the lips and a dim lantern!!Angry

Just perfect. If this SR doesnt continue on Monday then the CVs will definitely get jhoothe, tomatoes and everything i else i can find thrown in their face!!!!Ouch

Moday epidoe will start on morning maneet will wake up and eyelock and then police will find them! So SR has already happened!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lazybee-

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Thank you for agreeing!! Some people are telling us not to voice our anger which is STUPID!!    Thumbs Up

I have the right to be angry at the NEW CVS!!  Angry

Yep, I wanted the whole epi to be devoted to Maaneet but DEV/NANDANI HOGGED IT!!   Dead

The RBO one was sizzling even though I don't watch that show!!  Thumbs Up

I can't even call this a SR.!!!  Dead

WE SERIOUSLY NEED TO LET THE NEW CVS KNOW THAT WE WON'T TAKE THIS BULLS***!!!!!!!
  Angry

Edited by utopia88 - 14 May 2011 at 2:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010sac58375-lazybee-

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Moday epidoe will start on morning maneet will wake up and eyelock and then police will find them! So SR has already happened!

Ugh, that just makes me furious!!  Angry

I hate these NEW CVS!!!  Angry

I want the OLD CVS back to SAVE OUR SHOW!!!!!!! Thumbs Up

GURTI'S CHEMISTRY IS BEING WASTED!!!!!!!!
  Angry

This was the worst EPI EVER!!

Edited by utopia88 - 14 May 2011 at 2:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010mrko-lazybee-pickachu

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
This is the best SR anyone can have in 18th century...Evil Smile

happygolucky

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Who do we blame???ConfusedConfused

Each one from geet team is tellin now thy are not a part of the team..Is anyone left now???LOL

-lazybee-

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

the beast became the most gentle...in the wildest of settings...as he caresses his song...the sweatest of melodies could be heard in the air...as they make their bed in each others arms...as the prelude to a night that has only begun...it is quite clear that the best is yet to come...Day Dreaming

-lazybee-

Go to top