Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What an achievement...!!!

FelixFelicis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys,

Forget a disappointing SR, I am surprised Geet and Maan had the energy to do it after trekking through the jungle all day!!! We have to give credit for that! Ab isse zyada kya expect kar sakte hai hum? Geet was so tired she couldn't even walk, Maan, even though he may be Supermaan, fought like about 20 goons, carried Geet for hours aur phir yeh sab! They probably had no energy for any foreplay other than the playing with hair!! 😆 Maan probably thought 'Maybe the sun came up from the wrong side today, Geet maan gayi hai, abhi sab khatam karle, varna kal phir 'forehead kissing is the limit' routine shuru hojayega'.

Anyway, I think, let's just leave this to our imagination! I'm sure that our very accomplished OS authors are even now furiously typing away to get us a proper, masaledar, hot n happening SR! Kya, sahi hai na?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasraj123 thumbnail
totally agree. they were tired and don't forget the hard work done by GC and DD. poor them and they still did this without any flaw
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

the beast became the most gentle...in the wildest of settings...as he caresses his song...the sweatest of melodies could be heard in the air...as they make their bed in each others arms...as the prelude to a night that has only begun...it is quite clear that the best is yet to come...😍

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome!! i mean you make a very valid poiint and i was getting carried away thinking... logical flow is coming back in Geet HSP 😆
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Maan: 
Geet let's make the night longer...stop the sun from rising...let's make love until Monday so that our fans can comment about our love making session on our profiles...let's be on top of each other so that our fans get some inspiration to bring us on top. Come on now let's BLAST together honey.  
jnawaz thumbnail
agreed...Maan toh...wah wah...kya hero nikla...after all that he had the energy for more...ha ha...lage raho...he isnt MSK for no reason...ha ha...but i agree...he's probably like...kudi maan gayi hai...mauke ka fida utta loon...varna kaal phirse bhag jayegi...ha ha
JAZ