Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Written Updaters 

Friday - Bhartikhushi909
Saturday - Sweetshera

Back Up Updater

Friday + Saturday - Megha01

Video Updater

Note:

Plz Do Not Give Updates Without Updaters Permission N wait for atleast 2-3 Hrs after the epi telecast , it will take time to give upd.

No Update Requests - Please be patient for the updates.  Please DO NOT open topics asking for updates, they will be posted as soon as available.

If you are not assigned to do the updates then please do not post updates.  This is not fair as the updater spends time in doing the update and when they come to the forum they find it already done and posted, it puts the updaters work to waste. The schedule of Updaters can be found here

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 28 May 2011 at 11:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurhave-a-dreamHistoryloverMoner_Radio.Comics_Music....PARiNA...radhikarani-Swetha-

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
@ BhartiKhushi909:
ok, i understand ur point & i agree too. actually dis thread wasnt opened b4 & i really didnt c d post dat sweetshera wud b doing yesterday's update so i started of my own, & realized my mistake later on. so wat i say is, put up a schedule as to who will do d WU on which dates & we will try to follow it, so 4m next tym, der wont b so much confusion.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakur...PARiNA...

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Its ok huni 
actually thr's a schedule later which was at the last pages now 
so every1 is not able to see it n once the updaters r fixed thy r liable to give updates n no other member give updates till the updater says that he's/she's not able to give it n when it happens we'll open the sign up for updates 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurMoner_Radio

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
i agree with u yaar

pls any1 dont update without permission

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index