A Suhaag Raat isnt Just about Luving Madly - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kay Baat Hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tumne Sahi Kaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gurmeet And Drishti Gave Everthing!!!!!!!!!!
Its Not Their Fault That CV Gave Them This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We Expected Tooo Much!!!!!!!!!
We Didnt Think That CVS Are Behind This!!!!!!!
I Personally That It Wasnt As Bad As You Guys Sed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes It Wasnt The Suhaag Raat Expected!!!!!!!!!
Buh It Was Damn Expressive, Intense And Loads Of Passion, Caring, Etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

God,I feel really Sorry for GC and DD because you know wat,They have the best fans in the world but also the worst.Wateva they do is not enough for us,We want more.No matter how gud the scenes are,we always find something to complain about or something that can be improved.They can never win,Only lose.Our expectations are too high.Yes,im a bit disappointed but that doesnt mean you bash the actors.It wasnt GC or DD's Fault if the SR lacked romance and it was left to our imagination so pls stop blaming them.But do you know what? It didnt lack Romance or Passion.Did you see their expressions,Their eyes? For once,Geet smiled when Maan was caressing her,She didnt have that awkward look on her face.Their eyes were full of love,care and eagerness.Wanting to be with each other.And when Geet gave her answer to Maan,she wasnt shy at all,She didnt blush but said it smiling with her head held high.A Suhaag Raat isnt just about Loving each other madly,Its also about understanding,Care and that was shown perfectly today so well done GC,DD,Rahul Agarwal,Nissar,CV'S,You made ME proud to be a Maaneetian=)

Very well written...even i luved d way dey shown d last part.expressions of maaneet wer awesome