Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A Suhaag Raat isnt Just about Luving Madly (Page 2)

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Hats off to Gurti!!
Their expressions were Awesomeee!!!
Loveee their acting!!
But i want to kill cvs!!
They have the greatest talent but they have not used them!
I'm not saying that they have to show something very bold but one kiss on cheek by maan or on the shoulder was better.
He kissed on the shoulder but on the dress!
I'm fed up with cvs!!
But still i appreciate Gurti!
They have done a gr888 job!

pk40600 Senior Member
pk40600
pk40600

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

God,I feel really Sorry for GC and DD because you know wat,They have the best fans in the world but also the worst.Wateva they do is not enough for us,We want more.No matter how gud the scenes are,we always find something to complain about or something that can be improved.They can never win,Only lose.Our expectations are too high.Yes,im a bit disappointed but that doesnt mean you bash the actors.It wasnt GC or DD's Fault if the SR lacked romance and it was left to our imagination so pls stop blaming them.But do you know what? It didnt lack Romance or Passion.Did you see their expressions,Their eyes? For once,Geet smiled when Maan was caressing her,She didnt have that awkward look on her face.Their eyes were full of love,care and eagerness.Wanting to be with each other.And when Geet gave her answer to Maan,she wasnt shy at all,She didnt blush but said it smiling with her head held high.A Suhaag Raat isnt just about Loving each other madly,Its also about understanding,Care and that was shown perfectly today so well done GC,DD,Rahul Agarwal,Nissar,CV'S,You made ME proud to be a Maaneetian=)

you have given the explaination perfectly. I enjoyed the episode as their love is so different than anyone. I know we will see more romantic scenes after this for sure.
kasuforever2009 Goldie
kasuforever2009
kasuforever2009

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
abit dissapointed with cvz could have shown more maaneet sr but just luv gurmeet an drashti jodi wooow ufff they looks at each other man they eyes said it all ,this is the reason we love our maaneet jodi what a beautiful chemestry they have

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

Hari73 IF-Dazzler
Hari73
Hari73

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tere_liye_10]

God,I feel really Sorry for GC and DD because you know wat,They have the best fans in the world but also the worst.Wateva they do is not enough for us,We want more.No matter how gud the scenes are,we always find something to complain about or something that can be improved.They can never win,Only lose.Our expectations are too high.Yes,im a bit disappointed but that doesnt mean you bash the actors.It wasnt GC or DD's Fault if the SR lacked romance and it was left to our imagination so pls stop blaming them.But do you know what? It didnt lack Romance or Passion.Did you see their expressions,Their eyes? For once,Geet smiled when Maan was caressing her,She didnt have that awkward look on her face.Their eyes were full of love,care and eagerness.Wanting to be with each other.And when Geet gave her answer to Maan,she wasnt shy at all,She didnt blush but said it smiling with her head held high.A Suhaag Raat isnt just about Loving each other madly,Its also about understanding,Care and that was shown perfectly today so well done GC,DD,Rahul Agarwal,Nissar,CV'S,You made ME proud to be a Maaneetian=)

[Agree with you completely.  Only I felt CVs rushed this scene at the end as if it was not an important scene.  Jugnu mama's scenes were unnecessary. This was our leads very very important scene, but they really rushed it.  I am thinking why was this Jungle drama required? is it to develop Dev-Nandini track??    Why CVs dont give ample time for Maneet's important scenes.  Wedding is spoiled from AA track, now with this...  GHSP any ways cann't keep any expectation]

pickachu

hookedonGeet Goldie
hookedonGeet
hookedonGeet

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

you are sooo right, its better to be slow and sensuous then "slam, bam thank ma'am".  dont you think?

lets hope the police dont get there first before they finish the deed!!

Edited by hookedonGeet - 14 May 2011 at 2:03pm

-Saruu-

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
well said
bhabha Goldie
bhabha
bhabha

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
totally agree with you tere_liye_10
Ayesha05 IF-Dazzler
Ayesha05
Ayesha05

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
1000% true...its m proud 2 b a maneetian nd gurtian!!!!!

Go to top