Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 (Page 98)

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Asma... wonderful chapter... u ended the chapter in suspense... ...is the boy is Sid.. who is going to come to DD's house to see her?  waiting for ur next chapter... what going to happen next...Day Dreaming

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Chapter 48

'Di just wear the saree, please?!' Nivi was trying to get Divya to wear the bright pink saree Hemlata had helped pick out for her but Divya refused to budge. 'Ugh who cares? Why can't I just wear a suit?!' Nivi sighed, 'Fine don't wear this but at least pick out a different saree? Please Di, we've got half an hour left!' Divya made a face and went to her wardrobe while Nivi watched.

Normally Divya loved dressing up, it was her favourite thing to do but this evening she'd barely put on any make up and the jewellery she'd picked out was extra simple. She finally came back with a saree and Nivi saw it was light blue with a simple silver border, something she would normally wear rather than Divya. She didn't want to argue and waste more time so she didn't say anything as she helped her with it.

Nivi felt bad and she hoped somehow things worked out for Divya; they'd just finished putting on her earrings when they heard voices outside and Divya looked a little sick as they made their way out of the room. They went and stood next to Dadi just as everyone started entering the living room and they both looked on in shock as almost the entire Sood family walked in with Hemlata and Pratap! Dadi went forward to greet them, not the least bit surprised but Nivi and Divya were rooted to the spot.

They looked at each other blankly for a few seconds before they turned back and Nivi felt a flutter as she saw Viren walk in with Sid, behind everyone else. Sid was smiling and he looked over at Divya a little nervously at the same time as Nivi saw Viren say 'Namaste Chachiji' before looking at her and giving her a smile and a quick cheeky wink when no-one was looking. Nivi felt relief wash over her but it was quickly replaced by annoyance; she couldn't believe Viren hadn't told her that the guy coming to see Divya was Sid!

Viren was wearing a dark blue shirt and Nivi thought he looked extra handsome as he stood behind everyone and watched her hopefully but she did her best to ignore the way he made her feel and glared at him, making it clear that he wasn't forgiven before turning back to Divya. 'Di!!' Divya was staring at Sid open mouthed and Nivi had to elbow her to get her attention.

'Huh?! Oh my God Nivi, what's happening...why didn't I ask my mum anything about the guy?!' She looked down at herself, 'And why did I wear such a plain saree?!' Nivi laughed and said 'Shh Di, you look beautiful, come on!' They went forward and greeted everyone before Hemlata told Divya to bring drinks and snacks out and Nivi tried not to look at Viren as she went to help her.

'Baisaab, waise toh hum sab ek doosre ko acchi tarah se jaan the hain lekin humme sab kuch teek se karni thi is liye aaj aa gaye...' Viren tuned out the rest of what Vandana was saying as he watched Nivi disappear behind Divya. He'd known she'd be mad but he had hoped the relief would have out-weighed it; Sid had found out that Divya didn't know who was coming to see her and he'd made Viren promise not to tell either Divya or Nivi because he wanted it to be a surprise.

Viren had thought Nivi might already have known anyway and was thinking of telling her but then it had just been too tempting for him when she'd called him having no clue that it was their family that was coming to 'see' Divya. He'd decided on the spot to keep his promise to Sid, thinking it was only a day away and it'd be a good surprise...now though, he wasn't so sure!

He thought of the way Nivi had glared at him and felt an unwilling smile grow on his face; she looked even cuter when she was angry and he wondered if he should have some fun with it before figuring out how to make it up to her... He reached for his phone which was in his pocket but then noticed Chanchal frowning at him and motioning for him to pay attention so he left it and tried to think of some sort of plan as Hemlata told Vandana how honoured they were that the Sood's had thought of Divya for their son.

Edited by anjaani07 - 09 July 2011 at 2:53pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

fleuraJasNehaFankrazzy4ArHiminu2011prajeesalekh1nutstashu20JasleenNikita99aysha1989sandy_nivrenHonkytonkkarthik80daffodils06kinshukkiaashiq-Atiya-Shooting.StarNazzz16VirMan_ArShiAlphabet26-Jafrina-FrozenRainwargroops82Anisha_91wadi..dollanjubaladiyaloveskinny-Preetz-mitzi11love_never_diesStarktastic..Dreamer..

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Chapter 49

'Nivi!!' Divya almost knocked her over in a hug and Nivi laughed feeling relief and happiness. 'I'm such an idiot Nivi, no wonder Maa was so happy; she kept trying to tell me but...' Nivi cut her off quickly, 'Forget about all that Di, it's happening now so just be happy!' Divya laughed and spun Nivi around the kitchen just as her mum came in. 'Ab khush hai naa tu?!' Hemlata shook her head at Nivi, 'Subha se kuch nahi kaaya is pagal ladki ne!' She tapped Divya lightly against the head before hugging her and Nivi saw she had tears in her eyes as she told her to bring drinks out before leaving the kitchen.

After that everything seemed to happen quickly to Nivi. Divya took drinks out and Vandana spoke to her a little and they her gave some gifts they'd brought with them. The families then started discussing engagement dates while Divya sat next to Nivi looking much shyer than usual. Viren made a joke about wanting everything to happen as soon as possible because he couldn't wait to get a bhabhi and Vandana shook her head knowingly, 'Dekhte hai jab tera waqt aayega Viren; tab shayad tu itni jaldi main nahi hoga!' Everyone laughed and then they laughed even more as Viren replied, 'Nahi Tayiji, actually tab toh mujhe aur bhi jaldi hogi!'

Nivi laughed with everyone else but then felt herself blush when Viren smiled at her cheekily; she suddenly remembered she was supposed to be annoyed so she frowned at him while the family carried on discussing arrangements. Viren made a sad face but Nivi rolled her eyes; he joined his hands in his lap and looked at her pleadingly but she raised her eyebrows and acted uninterested as she fixed Divya's saree a little. He sighed and then stuck his tongue out quickly and Nivi looked surprised for a few seconds before frowning again.

Viren started laughing as Nivi glared at him and then stood up to clear the table and Vandana asked him what was so funny. As Nivi left the room, he coughed loudly and said 'Kuch nahi Tayiji, woh...paani!' He coughed again and stood up quickly as Hemlata said she'd get him some water, 'Nahi Chachiji, aap log baatein ki jiye, main abhi aaya!' He hurried after Nivi towards the kitchen, happy to be able to get her on her own for even a few minutes.

Nivi heard footsteps behind her and turned to see Viren standing at the doorway; she wondered what he'd said to leave the others but she didn't want to ask him so she carried on washing the teacup in her hand. Viren came up behind her and cleared his throat. 'Ek glass paani milega please?' He came over and leaned next to the sink as Nivi wordlessly reached for a glass. Viren pointed at a different glass, 'Yeh wala nahi, woh wala glass...please?' He smiled sweetly and tried not to laugh as Nivi gritted her teeth and took a breath before filling the glass he'd pointed at.

She turned towards him with the full glass and Viren held up his hands quickly, 'In my hand please Moti, not over my head!' He saw Nivi's lips twitch as she tried not to smile, 'Don't tempt me Viren...' He laughed and reached out but instead of taking the glass he held her hand over it. 'I'm sorry Moti, Siddarth made me promise cos he wanted it to be a surprise for Divya... and kinda I thought it would be a nice surprise too!'

Nivi tried to take her hand back but he gripped on to it tightly, 'You still could have told me!' She frowned at him; on one hand thinking that she was happy he'd kept his promise to Sid but on the other hand she wasn't ready to forgive him yet! 'I know and I'm really sorry...' he smiled and reached up and held his ear so sweetly with his free hand that Nivi felt her heart melt. Before she could say anything though, they heard someone come into the kitchen and Viren pulled the glass out of her hand and gulped down some water and started to choke.

'Viren are you ok?!' Divya ran forward and whacked him on the back as he coughed. 'Oww! I'm fine Divya, you scared me; I thought it was your mum!' He cleared his throat and stretched a little, 'Itni zor se kyu maara?' he complained and Divya pointed a finger at him, 'Because YOU could have told me!' She shook her head disapprovingly and Viren sighed, 'Tum bhi?! You're supposed to me on my side now!! And anyway, Sid told me not to!' Viren blurted it out and then felt a little guilty as Divya narrowed her eyes and muttered 'Siddarth ko toh me dekh loongi...' under her breath.

Viren looked at Nivi who had been concerned when he'd started choking but now was standing quietly watching them argue with a small smile on her lips. 'Nivi..' before Viren could finish Divya cut in, 'Kuch nahi chalega Viren, time for you to go; sab aap ka bahar intezaar kar rahe hai!' She smiled at him sweetly and started to push him out of the kitchen, 'But Divya, I was just...' he turned back to look at Nivi but Divya pushed him out of the door. 'Just nothing! You can talk to her later. Bye!' She waved him out and then turned to look at Nivi and they both burst out laughing.

'Aww did you see his face?! Don't make him suffer for too long Nivi!' Divya shook her head thinking about everything that had happened that evening; it had all happened so fast that it was only just sinking in...she was really going to marry Siddarth; she was so happy she wanted to jump up and down! The engagement had been fixed for the following Friday but after that there would be a few months till the wedding. She sighed happily before coming back to the present as Nivi shrugged and said, 'I've already forgiven him Di... Viren just doesn't know it yet!'

They both laughed again and Divya went and hugged Nivi. 'Tell him soon and then tell him a big thank you from me for all his help with Sid; pata nahi what would have happened without him!' Nivi said she would and then they looked at each other, 'Di you're really getting married...!'

Nivi had tears in her eyes and Divya shook her head quickly. 'No Nivi, don't start crying already, you'll make me start and I'm not even engaged yet!' They hugged each other again and Nivi sighed, feeling both happy and sad at the thought of Divya getting married. They'd always been so close, like actual sisters and she was going to miss her so much!

Helmata came into the kitchen and Nivi thought they would want to be alone so she said bye to them both and left after giving Divya another hug. As she went she thought of Viren; she had forgiven him, it had all worked out and she did understand why he hadnt told her. She assumed he would call her later and as she went into her room, she wondered if she should put him out of his misery fast or make him suffer a little!

Edited by anjaani07 - 09 July 2011 at 2:56pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

fleuramitra10JasNehaFantashu20minu2011nutsprajeesalekh1farstaraysha1989Nikita99sandy_nivrenHonkytonksururkinshukkiaashiqJasleenVirMan_ArShi-aamina--Atiya-Shooting.StarNazzz16-Jafrina-wadi..dollanjubalaFrozenRainwargroops82Anisha_91Alphabet26diyaloveskinny-Preetz-mitzi11love_never_diesStarktastic..Dreamer..

sandy_nivren Goldie
sandy_nivren
sandy_nivren

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

it was such a cute chapter loved it to the core...nivren conversations without words was soo cute

u explained it beautifully...pls update soon Smile

Edited by sandy_nivren - 09 July 2011 at 3:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy_nivren

me first res LOL

Wow ur so fast!! I edited the 2nd chapter so hope u read the 2nd version!!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_nivrenwadi..doll

sandy_nivren Goldie
sandy_nivren
sandy_nivren

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

me first res LOL

yeah sure i ll read it Smile i thought u r gonna post one more chapter too Unhappy

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

me first res LOL

yeah sure i ll read it Smile i thought u r gonna post one more chapter too Unhappy

OMV Sandy, 2 chapters se pet nahi bara?!Wink Lolz, im just kidding sweetie, i would have posted it but i havent written it yet!! It'll be a few days b4 i do sozHug

sandy_nivren

sandy_nivren Goldie
sandy_nivren
sandy_nivren

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

me first res LOL

OMV Sandy, 2 chapters se pet nahi bara?!Wink Lolz, im just kidding sweetie, i would have posted it but i havent written it yet!! It'll be a few days b4 i do sozHug
no problem sweeti post it as soon as u can...love u Hug

anjaani07

Go to top