Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 (Page 90)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
thanx 4 d pm...lovely chapters...waiting for next parts...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Chapter 46

'Viren! Where are we going?!' They were upstairs now, walking down an empty hallway but Nivi felt like they were about to get caught any second. 'Shh! Just a little further...'  Just then they heard footsteps coming around the corner, 'Oh no! In here, quick!' Viren pushed Nivi into a darkened room and shut the doors quickly behind them.

Nivi had her back against the wall as she looked around the dark room, feeling like her heart would jump out of her chest, 'The store room?!' She whispered, 'this is where you were bringing me!' Nivi didn't know whether to laugh or scream at their situation as they saw a shadow move past the door. Viren let out the breath he'd been holding once the person had gone and then registered what Nivi had said, 'Huh? Oh... nope this is just a short stop along the way!' Viren was whispering too and Nivi could just make out his smile in the shadows as he turned to look at her.

'It's not funny Viren...' she started but the whisper died on her lips as Viren moved and suddenly she realised how close they were standing in the dark. 'Hmm, maybe this isn't such a bad place after all...' Viren moved even closer to her and she could feel his hands on her shoulders and his breath on her cheek. Nivi brought her hands up against his chest and gripped the sides of his waist-coat. She tried to calm her breathing but her voice was shaky as she spoke. 'Viren... let's go back; whoever it was could come back any minute!'

Viren sighed and she saw his shoulders move as he shrugged, 'It was just Nandu, everyone should be asleep by now...I think..' he sounded doubtful and Nivi hit him on the arm, feeling panicked. 'Oww! You worry too much Moti, we'll just have to be a bit careful that's all! And it'll only take 10 minutes, promise; come on!' Before Nivi could argue, he'd taken her hand and pulled her out of the room.

They got to the roof a few minutes later and Viren breathed a sigh of relief as Nivi looked around in surprise. 'Phew! See, told you we'd be fine...' Viren turned to Nivi but she was looking around at the little lights he'd put up everywhere. 'Did you do this Viren?! It's beautiful... I haven't been here since we were kids; I used to love it up here!' The lights twinkled in the dark as she walked over and looked down at her house.

Viren came up and stood just behind her, 'I know you did; remember we hid up here after we broke all of Dadi's flower pots?' Nivi smiled as she remembered staying there for hours with Viren, coming up with all sorts of excuses to tell Dadi, 'I was too scared to go home so we waited for ages till Dadi came looking for me!' Her laughter died away and she shivered as Viren ran his hands down her arms and hugged her slowly from behind. She closed her eyes but didn't move as he rested his chin on her shoulder and spoke softly into her ear.

'You know, this is where I first saw you properly..' Viren lifted a hand and Nivi opened her eyes to see him pointing towards the flowers outside her house. 'You were wearing yellow and you were talking to yourself... you seemed so familiar to me, I couldn't even wait 5 minutes to go and talk to you...' Nivi closed her eyes again as he buried his face in her hair; she tried to think clearly but she couldn't help herself from reaching up and putting a hand on his head lightly. She brushed her fingers through his hair and he tightened his arms around her.

'Viren...' Nivi's voice was barely above a whisper but Viren sighed, 'I know...we have to go right?' Nivi turned a little so that she could look at him; he looked sad and she knew the same look was reflected on her face. She reached up and brushed his hair back and Viren closed his eyes as she rested her hand on his cheek, 'It's late and everyone is probably leaving...' Nivi felt her mouth go dry as Viren held her hand to his cheek for a few seconds before moving his face to kiss her palm softly, 'Ok but I brought you here to give you something.'

He kept hold of her hand and walked her over to the table where there was a small box she hadn't seen. He handed it to her and then watched her face as she opened it. Nivi smiled when she saw the delicate silver chain with a pendant attached; it was so simple and when she looked closer she saw that the pendant was of two tiny silver paintbrushes overlapping. 'Viren! This is just...' She blinked and looked up unable to finish and saw he looked a little uncertain, 'Do you like it?'

'It's beautiful, I love it!' She hugged him quickly and he hugged her back feeling happy, 'I'm glad, it took me ages to find one that reminded me of you,' Nivi pulled away and looked at him. 'But Viren, it's not my birthday or anything... why did you get me a gift?!' Viren reached out and took the chain out of the box carefully.

He unhooked it and then reached up under Nivi's hair slowly to put it on while she held her breath and watched him. His fingers brushed the back of her neck and she shivered and tried to breathe normally; he kept his hands there and shrugged, 'Just because. Do I need a reason?' Nivi lifted the pendant and looked down at it; it was so delicate and beautiful and just perfect. She smiled and shook her head, 'No but I didn't get you anything...'

Viren moved closer to her and said softly, 'You don't have to get me anything Nivi, as long as you're with me, what else could I want?' She was so close to him he couldn't think properly; Nivi closed her eyes as he leaned down and brushed his lips over her forehead and then rubbed his nose against hers. He could feel her shaking in his arms and he was just about to kiss her when they heard loud laughter below them and people shouting out 'bye!'

Nivi jumped out of his arms and took a few steps back quickly while Viren looked around blinking. Her face was pink and she didn't meet his eyes as she muttered, 'Umm we should go...' Viren could tell she was embarrassed so he waited till she looked at him before stepping forward and holding out a hand.

'Toh phir chal naa Moti... you're making us late!' Nivi frowned and then shook her head when he winked. She took his hand and said 'Thanks Viren,' in a soft voice. Viren shook his head too, 'Don't thank me yet, wait till we've made it back down!' Nivi touched the pendant at her throat as they left the roof and smiled to herself, somehow knowing that they'd make it back just fine.

Edited by anjaani07 - 05 July 2011 at 1:46pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

fleuravishdeeprajuprajeenutsminu2011ash_nivrentashu20krazzy4ArHikinshukkiaashiqsururAbirami24HonkytonkINGCIVdaffodils06JasleenNikita99karthik80aysha1989-Atiya-Butifuleyes-aamina-VirMan_ArShiShooting.StarNazzz16UZISFrozenRainwargroops82Alphabet26Anisha_91wadi..doll-Preetz-mitzi11diyaloveskinnylove_never_dies-SilverDragon-

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Omg Asma... What a chapter!!!! So romantic and sweet. Alittle intense too:). Loved the way you described Nivi's reaction to Viren's each touch. I could clearly picture NivRen here... They love is special and different. Its from deep down their hearts. Really was hoping for a kiss there... Anyways I know when we get NivRen's first kiss its going to be out of this world:) thanks for this jaan. Love you. Big hug for you swti.

anjaani07

Honkytonk Goldie
Honkytonk
Honkytonk

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Such a sweet chapter... really enjoyed it, many thanks. 

anjaani07

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Sorry my like button never seem to work... I think coz I'm chatting from my phone. But I didn't like your chapter, I LOVED it:):):)

anjaani07

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Sweet ...awesome...cute...romantic...chapterTongue
your chapters dont force me to lik them...Winkrather mak me lov them to the coreEmbarrassed

anjaani07

Butifuleyes IF-Dazzler
Butifuleyes
Butifuleyes

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Omg such a sweet and romantic chapter. I liked the way they interact and react to each other simply Butiful.

anjaani07

jananishan Groupbie
jananishan
jananishan

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
lovely chapters dear.. :) loved it to the core :)

anjaani07

Go to top