Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 (Page 86)

salekh1 Senior Member
salekh1
salekh1

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

TongueOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG\Im dieing to know what happens next!!!!!!

Cant wait
Thanks for the PM
PLEASEEE continue sooon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
wohooo !!!!!!!!Asma dii another rockinggg chapter yaar
want to know more what will happen yaara
loving yur FF soo much dii keep up the good work dii
love love loev it !!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukkiaashiqanjaani07

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Awesome chapter dear, plz continue soon... Waiting for Nivren dance...

kinshukkiaashiqanjaani07

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Asma waiting for your next chapter... please continue soon.

kinshukkiaashiqanjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Chapter 44

'Hi..Sameer right?' Viren had remembered the guys name as he walked over to them and he made himself keep his voice light although he could see Nivi looked even more uncomfortable up close. 'Hi Viren,' Sameer nodded and they shook hands and even though Viren was trying to keep cool, he must have gripped his hand too tightly because he saw Sameer wince a little. Viren tried not to smile too widely as he let go and watched him rub his hand; he turned to Nivi and felt a little better when she gave him a slightly relieved smile.

'Nivedita was just telling me she designs artwork and interiors for various firms...how about showing me some of your work?' Nivi tried not to sigh too loudly as Sameer turned to her; this guy was starting to annoy her with his pushy attitude, she didn't know how much more she could take without being rude back. She looked over at Viren again and noticed he had his hands jammed in his pockets and she knew him well enough to be able to tell he was tense. 'Sorry, I don't have any designs with me...'

This was a party, where was she supposed to show him designs from? She thought she'd made it clear enough that she wasn't interested but he wasn't getting it and it was getting on her nerves; she'd actually been about to make an excuse and escape when Viren had come over. 'But you only live next door right? We could take a walk...' Nivi made a face but he continued, 'Or if not today then some other time? We could have fun and make it a date...'

Nivi wanted to cringe; his words and tone of voice made her feel sick and she was about to tell him where to go when Viren stepped forward, looking like he was about to knock him out, 'Look I don't know who you think you are but - ' There was fire in his eyes and he was shaking with anger as he spoke but Nivi didn't want to cause a scene so before Viren could finish, she took a step forward and grabbed his wrist stopping him mid-sentence as she tured to Sameer.

'No thank you; I'm really not interested. At all. And I won't be. Ever.' She didn't care if she sounded rude and she didn't want room for any doubt. Sameer shrugged looking annoyed but Nivi ignored him and turned to Viren, 'Didn't you promise me a dance?' He still looked mad and he hadn't taken his eyes off Sameer either so she slid her hand down into his and stepped between them pulling Viren along with her as she went. 'Come on Viren...' She turned back and tugged on his hand and he gave Sameer one last look before he followed her.

'You could have let me punch him...just once at least!' Viren was so angry he was still shaking a little as they walked to where people were still dancing. He couldn't believe the cheek of that guy and his hands itched to break his nose and knock the smarmy smile off his face! 'Viren, this is Sid's party; look at him and Divya still dancing, they're happy like we wanted; it would have spoiled the mood...I'm fine, it's all ok.'

Nivi stopped and turned to look at him but Viren was remembering the way the guy had spoken to her. 'Nivi you don't know what these guys are like! Plus he was being so... ugh! I'm going back!' Viren turned but Nivi grabbed his arm again stopping him from going anywhere, 'Viren! Calm down, jaane do na... please?' She turned back to look at where they'd come from, 'And it looks like he left anyway, let's just dance...'

Edited by anjaani07 - 02 July 2011 at 6:48pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

fleuraprajeesalekh1nirjuuminu2011ash_nivrentashu20krazzy4ArHikinshukkiaashiqsururAbirami24sandy_nivrenHonkytonkvids08aysha1989Nikita99karthik80Jasleendaffodils06bhavnahVirMan_ArShi-aamina--Atiya-ButifuleyesShooting.StarNazzz16Flame.FrozenRainwargroops82Alphabet26wadi..dollAnisha_91-Preetz-diyaloveskinnylove_never_dies

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Chapter 45

Nivi smiled up at Viren sweetly and he felt his anger fading slowly as he pulled her into his arms to dance. She smiled again shyly saying, 'I was waiting to dance with you all evening.' Viren looked disappointed 'Really?! Pehle kyu nahi kaha? I'd have danced with you all night...' Nivi shook her head, 'I didn't want you to be distracted Viren.' Viren smiled into her eyes, feeling like he was falling into them, 'I see your point, you are very distracting...'  

They danced for a while, staring into each other's eyes, barely aware of anyone around them before Nivi said, 'You know, you're kinda scary when you're angry...' She smiled cheekily and Viren laughed, 'Sach?! Were you scared Moti?' He spun her around and watched her hair gleaming in the lights as it flew around her.

'Only for you...' Viren pulled her close and frowned at her words, 'For me? I could have easily taken him!' He rolled his eyes and Nivi started laughing, 'That's not what I meant Viren; when you get angry you lose your head... what if you did something you regret?' Viren thought about it as they danced and then shrugged, 'We could have just buried him in the garden...' he winked and Nivi looked shocked.

Viren spun her around again and laughed, remembering how she used to fall for anything he said when they were kids. 'I'm just kidding Moti!' He shook his head at her expression and then slowed down to an almost stand still; Nivi was breathless as he ran a finger over her cheek and said quietly and seriously, 'I had it under control...it's just the thought of anyone hurting you makes me lose it a little...ok maybe a lot.'

They'd properly stopped dancing now but Nivi still had her hands on his shoulders and his were resting lightly on her waist. Nivi had been wide-eyed as he'd spoken and now she moved her hands slowly so that her arms were looped loosely around his neck. She stared into his eyes and they started swaying to the music again slowly, neither able to look away.

'I won't ever let anyone hurt you Nivi.' His soft words almost moved her to tears and then she felt her heart skip as his hands tightened on her waist, 'I know Viren...' she did know and it meant more to her than she could put into words. She wanted to lean forward and rest her head on his chest but suddenly she remembered where they were.

Nivi pulled away a little and Viren looked disappointed; she'd chosen the right moment because just then Divya and Sid walked past and Divya's eyes had widened as she'd looked at them. Nivi quickly lowered her arms and moved so she wasn't standing so close to Viren, 'Um let's go and see how things went with Siddarth and Di..' She turned to go without looking at him but Viren grabbed her wrist and she turned back with her heart beating fast.

'Not so fast Moti.' He looked over at Sid and Divya who looked like they were deep in conversation, 'We should leave them to it for a bit... hum kyu kabab mein haddi ban jaaye?!' He sounded much too reasonable and it made Nivi a little suspicious. He winked and she blinked, feeling her heart skip again as she asked slowly, 'Toh phir hum kya kare...?' She had a feeling he already had something in mind.

Viren's smile was brighter than anything and he had a cheeky look in his eyes as he said, 'You'll see...come on!' Nivi knew she should probably argue but she didn't really want to so when he tugged on her wrist lightly she followed him, wondering what mischief he was up to now.

Edited by anjaani07 - 02 July 2011 at 6:59pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

fleuraprajeesalekh1nutsash_nivrentashu20sururAbirami24kinshukkiaashiqaysha1989sandy_nivrenHonkytonkJasleenNikita99karthik80bhavnahVirMan_ArShi-Atiya-Butifuleyes-aamina-Nazzz16Flame.FrozenRainwargroops82Alphabet26wadi..dollAnisha_91-Preetz-diyaloveskinnylove_never_dies

jananishan Groupbie
jananishan
jananishan

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Really superb chapters..:)loving it to the core..eagerly waiting for next chapters..

anjaani07

ash_nivren Senior Member
ash_nivren
ash_nivren

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
all the chapters are simply superb...please continue soon...

anjaani07

Go to top