Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 (Page 78)

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
nice chapters dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
asma jaan...*hugs*...awesome..too good...bt wht's this...u hanged me with the last chapter...i'm imagining too much for the next update...LOL...blushing by thinking abt their romance...Embarrassed...can't wait to read the next one...u r great...loved ezch and every bit of these chapters...!! Big smile

anjaani07

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
superb chapters dear...i'm in coma in icu since long back (as u know) so dis is my spirit speaking...thanx 4 not dragging d confession...waiting for d new conspiracy n picnic...Wink

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Thanx everyone!

Rachu I'm glad to see ur enjoying it jaan, thanks 4 the sweet comment!

Sana I'm sorry to leave u hanging jaan but I hadn't finished the next chapter...it's almost done tho so today or tomoro I'll post it...will try not to disappoint uWink thanks for commenting n also the awesome vm from u was a treat!!

Ashly! Hello to ur spirit lolzz! Thanks for enjoying it sweetie, I didn't wanna drag the confession too much, it's already been a while so I wanted to jump right in there like the impatient Viren Wink Thanx 4 ur comment, I think you'll hav to stay in icu a little longer... Hug
anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Reshma, thanks sweetie for ur amazing comments!! Sorry to make u wait, but promise to make it sweeet!! Love u lil sisHug

Edited by anjaani07 - 26 June 2011 at 4:21am

warg

-Preetz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
asma im just recovering from your previous dhamaka..
and you already added two awesome chapters..well love this two also..poor divyaUnhappy..well hoping to see nivren romance in full spring..

thanks for pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukkiaashiqwadi..dollanjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Chapter 42

'Hi,' Nivi said it so quietly it was more like a whisper and then they both just stood there smiling into each others' eyes for while. Nivi's face seemed to be glowing in the moonlight and Viren couldn't help himself as he reached up and brushed his fingertips across her cheek softly. He watched as she shivered and then blinked before moving away to water the plants; he followed her closely as she went and watched her face as she watered the plants without looking at him.

He'd called her out to talk to her about Sid and Divya really; he wanted to tell her his plan but now that she was here, he just wanted to look at her; every little movement she made was perfect to him. Her hair had come forward as she went and he reached out and wound the thick strands around his fingers, stopping her from moving further away from him.

'Viren...didn't you want to talk to me about something?' Nivi tried to focus on what she was saying and not on Viren's hand in her hair; he'd tangled his fingers in it and every time he moved them she felt shivers run through her. She gave him what she hoped was a stern look and tried to pull away but he just smiled wickedly and tightened his fingers a little, shaking his head slowly. 'Why can't we talk like this...?'He smiled sweetly and Nivi tried to remember how to speak, 'Because...'

Nivi sighed as he moved his fingers again and then gave up trying to make sense, 'Ok, talk..' She smiled up at him extra nicely and then raised her eyebrows when he blinked and looked a little dazed, 'Woh umm...' He looked like he was trying to remember what he wanted to say and Nivi found herself smiling even more.

She moved closer and reached up with her free hand to tickle first his ear and then his neck, 'Kya hua Viren..? Ab kuch yaad nahi aa raha?!' Viren shivered and grabbed Nivi's hand; he couldn't think straight and he suddenly laughed when he saw her expression and realised that was what she'd wanted. 'Ok Nivi, you made your point...'

She looked a little smug and tried to move away but now he had her hand as well and there was no way he was letting go. Before she could argue, Viren shook his head again, 'Nope, ab main tumhe nahi chodoonga...let's talk!' Nivi's eyes widened and Viren curled his fingers around hers and said, 'So...what I wanted to talk to you about was Divya and Siddarth...'

Viren slowly wound his fingers deeper into Nivi's hair as he explained his picnic idea and watched as she tried to focus. 'Umm...it's a good idea. Don't worry about Divya Di; I'll persuade her somehow, she's probably just feeling down about Sid and...Viren!!' Nivi jumped as his fingers brushed the back of her neck and the watering can fell out of her hand. He was still holding her other hand so she put her free hand on his chest, stopping him from moving any closer. 'Everyone's inside Viren, you should go now...'

Viren sighed but didn't move an inch, 'You're always telling me to go...' He looked so sad, Nivi tried not to laugh as she said, 'Kya?! Tum bhi naa... I only told you to go once and that was this evening!' She shook her head at his stubborn face, 'Viren, aren't you worried...what if someone comes out?' Viren thought about it and realised he was worried, but only for Nivi's sake.

He shrugged, 'Teek hai Moti, but sooner or later they'll find out... you're ok with that right?' He looked at her worriedly and Nivi thought about it before nodding; it scared her but they would have to deal with it when the time came. Viren gave her a big smile and she knew whatever happened he'd be with her every step. He slowly unwound his fingers from her hair and then brushed them through it and Nivi realised she'd closed her eyes when he put his hand on her cheek.

Viren watched as Nivi closed her eyes and wondered what she'd do if he kissed her... he tilted her head with his hand and leaned down slowly. Nivi didn't push him away but she moved her face at the last moment and he smiled and kissed her softly on the cheek instead. He pulled away and she didn't look at him but her cheeks were red as he reluctantly said, 'You can go back inside now Nivi...' wishing he could keep her with him forever.

Nivi felt like couldn't breathe as Viren pulled away; she tried to look at him and found she couldn't but when he told her she could go, she looked up wishing she didn't have to. She heard laughter coming from inside the house and she knew she had to go back so she said good night softly but as she turned to go Viren stopped her again; he was still holding her hand and Nivi looked down at it and then up at him questioningly.

'Nivi...you have faith in our love right?' Viren didn't know why he'd asked it but he needed to know suddenly. Nivi was surprised by the question but she felt her heart melt as she saw the uncertainty on Viren's face. She turned back to him and reached up to touch his cheek with her free hand; she brushed her fingers over his rough stubble slowly as he watched her quietly, with wide eyes.

'Haan Viren, humme poora barosa hai humaare pyaar par... aur tum par bhi.' She said the words a little shyly and squeezed his hand as she said the last part and Viren smiled. He lifted her hand and brushed his lips over her knuckles, 'You have no idea how happy that makes me Nivi...' He gave her the biggest smile and Nivi felt her heart miss a few beats and she concentrated on breathing normally; she smiled back at him for a few seconds before pulling her hand back.

'Goodnight Viren,' Nivi gave him one last look and then picked up the watering can and went back into the house. She put the can away in a daze and went to sit next to Divya, who handed her her phone and as she sat there listening to everyone talking around her, Nivi realised she already missed Viren. Her phone buzzed in her hand and she smiled as she opened the message, 'I love you Moti...' She closed her eyes for a second, imagining Viren speaking the words before she replied.

Viren walked into the quiet house and smiled when he saw Nivi's message, 'I miss you Viren.' He felt his heart twist at the words and was just thinking of going back when she sent another message, 'It's ok Viren, don't come back, I'll see you soon...!' Viren laughed to himself, Nivi knew him too well; he would have gone back and not cared what anyone thought...but she'd told him not to so he sighed and went up to his room, his head spinning as he thought about everything that had happened that day.

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

fleuraRama045armadprajeesalekh1nutsminu2011ash_nivrenkrazzy4ArHikinshukkiaashiqsururAbirami24Honkytonkdaffodils06karthik80vids08JasleenNikita99VirMan_ArShibhavnah-Atiya-Butifuleyes-aamina-Nazzz16Flame.Alphabet26FrozenRainwargwadi..dollAnisha_91mitzi11diyaloveskinny-Preetz-love_never_diesmoniluvskinshuk

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Asma, Loved it... both missing, loving eachother so much... Embarrassed

Edited by Alphabet26 - 26 June 2011 at 8:51am

anjaani07

Go to top