Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 (Page 55)

jananishan Groupbie
jananishan
jananishan

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
its just awesome.no words to describe abt ur creative writing :) just mind blowing :)Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ArHiedwardcullen19anjaani07

-Atiya- IF-Dazzler
-Atiya-
-Atiya-

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
i was waiting for ur update
awesum chapters Hug
write soon...n thnx for da pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ArHianjaani07

Butifuleyes IF-Dazzler
Butifuleyes
Butifuleyes

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Asma, laughed the whole time poor viren he got shock of his life when vd said nivis name lol. So nivi realized her love too interesting. Plz update soon dear waiting eagerly.

krazzy4ArHianjaani07

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Asma this is a real treat jaan:) wow Viren is really funny and cute, poor thing choked on hearing VD mention Nivi name...lol Omg Nivi realised she is in love with Viren...this is awesome doll. Can't wait to see what happens next:) thanks swti for 2 great great chapters. Had a bad day but you made up for it with your chapters:) I can sleep with a smile on my face now. Love you. Thank u:)

krazzy4ArHianjaani07

krazzy4ArHi Senior Member
krazzy4ArHi
krazzy4ArHi

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Asma jaan u i hate reading ur FF

Coz evry tym i read it i just cry n awe at ur beauty u just write so beautifully that i spend days pondering over ur chapters i felt that RS shuld take advice frm u . N todays Viren n NIvi's croos connection made me cry evn more ur just perfect asma
Im sry but i just love hating t so much to the extent that i die for ur update evry day pls update regularly n let me noe jan!!!
LOve u for wat u have given us n for wat u made me feel evry tym i read it u jus bring sparks in my heart
love u!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzy4NiVren

Asma jaan u i hate reading ur FF

Coz evry tym i read it i just cry n awe at ur beauty u just write so beautifully that i spend days pondering over ur chapters i felt that RS shuld take advice frm u . N todays Viren n NIvi's croos connection made me cry evn more ur just perfect asma
Im sry but i just love hating t so much to the extent that i die for ur update evry day pls update regularly n let me noe jan!!!
LOve u for wat u have given us n for wat u made me feel evry tym i read it u jus bring sparks in my heart
love u!!!!

Wow Manahil (i hope i got ur name right?) i'm totally speechless!! You cried? Wow i just dont know what to say!Embarrassed

I'm so glad that my story touches ur heart, i love writing it and i write a little everyday even if i dont post it, these 2 are so close to my heart tooEmbarrassed My next update will be Friday or Saturday probably.

I really dont know what else to say except a BIG BIG thanks and i guess just keep hating itWink

Love you tooHug
Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
OMV Di...*speechless* seriously these two chapters are just SO awesome!!! I dunno what to say...seriously everything about it was amazing. Loved how you revealed Nivi also loves Viren seriously that was FANTASTIC!!!! Loved it and that little note from Viren awww that was soo cute. Di please please please continue soon I'm dying for more!!!!! Thank you so much for making my day love you Hug

-aamina-anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

OMV Di...*speechless* seriously these two chapters are just SO awesome!!! I dunno what to say...seriously everything about it was amazing. Loved how you revealed Nivi also loves Viren seriously that was FANTASTIC!!!! Loved it and that little note from Viren awww that was soo cute. Di please please please continue soon I'm dying for more!!!!! Thank you so much for making my day love you Hug

Hi Anisha meri jaan my krazzy lil sis!!Hug

You're speechless?! I'M speechless from ur comments lol!! Thanks so much sweetie, i'm so glad ur enjoying it and it made ur day!!Embarrassed

I'll carry on soon dont worryWink and yep Viren's note...that was fun to write, glad u thought it was cute!!

Hope ur well sweetie and yep i miss our Krazziness toooHug Love youu xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91

Go to top