Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 - Page 31

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OMV Di!!! You seriously leave me speechless, what every i say isn't enough you write fantastically. Loved the chapters they were so sweet and captivating!! Loved each and every part of it. You're just BRILLIANT i tell you!!! Thank you for the awesome chapters loved it loved it loved it!!! *flying kisses* x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Anisha_91

OMV Di!!! You seriously leave me speechless, what every i say isn't enough you write fantastically. Loved the chapters they were so sweet and captivating!! Loved each and every part of it. You're just BRILLIANT i tell you!!! Thank you for the awesome chapters loved it loved it loved it!!! *flying kisses* x

Aww anisha, thanks so much my sweet krazzy sis!!🤗 I'm so glad ur enjoying it and thanx for always posting such sweet comments, im kinda speechless from them lolzz😳
mitzi11 thumbnail
wow viren realize he
his in love with his
bestfriend
even nivi has feeling for
him but no figure out yet
waiting when viren confess
simply fascinating
love it core
my dear
thansk 4 double updates
waiting waiting next part
thanks 4 pm
daffodils06 thumbnail
viren realized dat he luvs nivi...perfect timing..do update soon dear..defntly wanna c hw viren moves ahead with his realizatn..
dyhardfan thumbnail
Thank you Asma swti... Viren finally realized that his in love with Nivi...it was so sweet how he watched her sleep and came up with this realization of love. Omg I really can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you, thank you. Mwah :)
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

asma sorry dear for not commenting on your previous two updates..

well im commenting for all 4 now..just loved them and wow viren in luv.. eagerly waiting to read wht he does now..please update soon..

thanks for the pm...oh how i wish the cts had made up ccbm this way...

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ahhh m Speechless again...Viren realizes that he is in love..The chapter was truly magical...I'm already ur fan now !! I just cant wait for the next chapters...Please post them soon...!! Its Amazing.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
omgg asma jaan just wonderful n amazing jaan . speechless . Wowww Viren realized it's LOVE, lovellyy . I cn imagine wht must b viren feeling . beautiful jaan . plzzz update soon
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Asma dear your update is awesome👏...
Viren realised his love for Nivi😍...
Nivi did not realised it yet...
continue soon dear😃
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

omgg asma jaan just wonderful n amazing jaan . speechless . Wowww Viren realized it's LOVE, lovellyy . I cn imagine wht must b viren feeling . beautiful jaan . plzzz update soon

Hiii Moni🤗 Missing u sweetie!! Yep Viren realised it's love...pata nahi ab kya karega?😉 Lolz, will update soon jaan xx